How do you keep your diaper from falling down?

I’m usually in cloth and pins. It is a problem as I to have no butt. I try to get them pinned on as tight as I can get them. Then plastic pants and a onsee

Reactions: Angelapinks, Nottylu and Furrytum
Usually, my diapers don't fall down by themselves. But I do have a number of plain and discreet onesies that I sometimes use. Mainly to conceal the top of the diaper, but they also keep the diaper from sagging.

The onesies just look like plain t-shirts tucked into the pants.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Furrytum
Furrytum said:
Other than plastic/rubber/PUL pants, do you have any garments you use to stop your diaper from falling down?
I use compression shorts ( an idea I first read on here) and soccer shorts.
It would be nice to share ideas, especially if they mean we can save a little money and use something we already have, or is cheaper than plastic pants.
I tend to use a light full leg sports supporter. It's just tight enough to hold the full diaper in place and absorbs the small leaks.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Furrytum
wear briefs over them

Reactions: AJFan2020
Well for me I wear Goodnites so they don’t really fall down too much but if I did have that problem I think I would just wear a pair of boxers over them that way it keeps everything a bit less loose

Reactions: AJFan2020
Control top (cut-off) pantyhose works just fine.

Reactions: Furrytum and Angelapinks
Either just wearing regular briefs or a onesie over them.

I'll wear microfiber yoga shorts or tights when I know it's going to be a long time between changes. They hold up well and the extra stretchy fabric expands without constricting.

Reactions: Furrytum
Suspenders

just kidding
I wear snug boxer briefs over top and keeps everything nicely in place 😎

• Thinking
Reactions: diaperkool
Mickeymic said:
I'll wear microfiber yoga shorts or tights when I know it's going to be a long time between changes. They hold up well and the extra stretchy fabric expands without constricting.
Are the yoga shorts discreet for everyday Street wear?

SofiaInPampers said:
If I go out in a diaper, I’ll typically wear tights or pantyhose over my diaper. They help smooth the lines out and provide great support to prevent the unwanted diaper sag.
I also wear tights to get everything in place 😀

:unsure:The topic now prompts my mind to recalling them rainbow suspenders...:unsure:
free pictures of 1980's rainbow suspenders from hardware stores from www.etsy.com

Reactions: Furrytum and SparkyDog
Buy diapers with a landing strip and heavy tapes like mega max. You get what you pay for. To me nothing works better.

Back