What Famous Personality Would You like To Change Your Diaper / Nappy?

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
After a very funny conversation with a good friend where he joked about being changed by a famous politician it got me thinking who would i like to change me? Maggy The Iron Lady ? or 1970s Barbara Windsor 😁 many spring to mind !
But who would your choice be too wipe , powder and change your wet bottom ? where and why ?🥰

So WHO is your famous man or woman ( or even group ) who you want to change your dirty diaper ?

• Thinking
Reactions: Wolfman69, Seasonedcitizen, BBBen and 1 other person
I can't think of a famous person I'd trust enough......

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BBBen and michaelmc
PadPhilosopher said:
I can't think of a famous person I'd trust enough......
How about Ray Charles ?:cool: i think he would very capable hands on type off guy 😁

• Haha
Reactions: moorey, littledub1955, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Miranda May

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and michaelmc
Reactions: Andy86
michaelmc said:
Or Miranda May Kerr 😉 😁
I’d like Dani harmer or Gemma Collins also

• Love
Reactions: moorey and michaelmc
michaelmc said:
After a very funny conversation with a good friend where he joked about being changed by a famous politician it got me thinking who would i like to change me? Maggy The Iron Lady ? or 1970s Barbara Windsor 😁 many spring to mind !
But who would your choice be too wipe , powder and change your wet bottom ? where and why ?🥰

So WHO is your famous man or woman ( or even group ) who you want to change your dirty diaper ?
Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island.

Reactions: michaelmc
Nobody. I don't do fame or celebrity worship.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc and PadPhilosopher
Keanu Reeves! Or Ryan Reynolds :3 😍🥰

LittleAndAlone said:
Nobody. I don't do fame or celebrity worship.
Who said anything about celebrity worship it can be a punishment too after all a messy diaper is a messy diaper 🤢😁

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
michaelmc said:
Who said anything about celebrity worship it can be a punishment too after all a messy diaper is a messy diaper 🤢😁
Most of the answers seem to have been people who might be enjoyable as company; likable, pretty, etc. I suppose it could be funny to fantasize about certain particularly odious politicians (but don't start a big debate by filling in names to this description) or famous but terrible people having to wipe poop off a full size butt.

Still, I really don't get the idea. There's only one person in the world I'd allow to change me, although I'd never ask her to do so. She knows who she is, although we've not discussed it. It's too personal and intimate to share with anyone other than those whom I completely trust, and the list of those is pretty short. I suppose my dad is on the list, but he'd certainly never offer, and I'd never ask. Some things are just too personal.

Last edited:
PadPhilosopher said:
Most of the answers seem to have been people who might be enjoyable as company; likable, pretty, etc. I suppose it could be funny to fantasize about certain particularly odious politicians (but don't start a big debate by filling in names to this description) or famous but terrible people having to wipe poop off a full size butt.

Still, I really don't get the idea. There's only one person in the world I'd allow to change me, although I'd never ask her to do so. She knows who she is, although we've not discussed it. It's too personal and intimate to share with anyone other than those whom I completely trust, and the list of those is pretty short. I suppose my dad is on the list, but he'd certainly never offer, and I'd never ask. Some things are just too personal.
There's always two sides to every coin the ying and yang one man's heaven is another man's hell!
But life would be boring if everybody was the same!

I'd like to punish Mary White house for making Action man and Barbie wear permanent underwear by having her change me during a bad bowel movement 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and moorey
michaelmc said:

Queen Latifah

• Love
Do fictional characters count?

Reactions: Wolfman69 and michaelmc
KittyninjaW said:
Do fictional characters count?
Yes! its all hypothetical wishful thinking ! 😁 like Wonder woman and her whip off truth 😚

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Ashley Judd.

Reactions: Wolfman69 and michaelmc
michaelmc said:
How about Ray Charles ?:cool: i think he would very capable hands on type off guy 😁
Wasn’t he blind

michaelmc said:
There's always two sides to every coin the ying and yang one man's heaven is another man's hell!
But life would be boring if everybody was the same!

I'd like to punish Mary White house for making Action man and Barbie wear permanent underwear by having her change me during a bad bowel movement 🤣
That’s right up my street brilliant humour 🤣🤣🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: michaelmc and Wolfman69
Emma Watson without a doubt.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Ashton84, goodniteswearer89, Wolfman69 and 3 others
Back