What's your fluid intake for wetting?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you drink a lot fluids to make more pee more or you a more controlled fluid drinker so you have dribbles. Maybe a question to ask, are you a dribble or flooder?

Reactions: JulestheFloof
Yah A pint of water and two cups of tea make me urinate uncontrollably and fill my diaper a lot

I'm a dribbler and drink a bit more fluids when I'm padded.

I just go for a comfortable level of hydration so that I don't wake up with dry mouth. I always wake up wet.

Chug baby chug! :LOL: I drink coffee, soda, and tea regularly, so they don't make me go like they used to. I prefer to drink lots of water when I'm wearing so I can get full use out of the diapers I have - I hate wasting them, feels like I'm basically throwing money away if I only wet a couple of times. I tend to flood when I first put a diaper on ... and then I usually have medium-sized wettings throughout the use of the diaper. I have just started to deal with stress incontinence when I laugh or sneeze, so if that happens then I have a small gush or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy and moorey
1L of water usually, 1.5L if I wanna saturate lol. That's if I'm wearing at night, I'll usually drink that an hour before bed or so.

During the day I drink coffee and and sometimes tea + water (around 500ml ish) when wearing so it's more gradual wetting rather than instant.

Hello,

In answer to your question, quite simply, BEER! 🤪🤪🤪

Jenny x ❤️

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: KBoy, Sealander and JulestheFloof
sissygirlpink said:
Hello,

In answer to your question, quite simply, BEER! 🤪🤪🤪

Jenny x ❤️
Oh yeah, beer will do it to ya! I forgot about alcohol honestly lol. I need to get more twisted teas so I can chug those again.

I just drink lots of water when I want to be very wet.

yea I drink more water for sure.... how much? Not enough to feel out of it, cause I've sure done that too!
Alcohol is great for getting the water works started.

Reactions: KBoy and JulestheFloof
I drink around twice more water, coffee and whatever liquids because I'm usually a flooder, I only really dribble when I first put a diaper on. I wanna make sure I fully use it before I have to take it off or else I feel like it's a waste!

Reactions: Sealander
I typically drink a lot of water when I wear diapers. I drink a lot of coffee, about a liter, every day, so I need to drink a lot of water to compensate and make sure I don't smell. I also don't wear all the time and it's definitely for fun and pleasure--so I want to wet more and faster.

If I have a few beers, I know its not gunna be long before I need a pee. and its usually quite a good flood.

Usually close to liter of water an hour, but sometimes 3/4 or even a 1/2 liter. Then I like to mix in beer for really long ones.

Generally I'll drink 3 of those 16.9oz bottles of water.

At work I try to stay hydrated no matter what. I sweat alot in the summer. So I try to take in at least 3 bottles (60 oz) of water. At home its generally beer and or more water if its hay season. I can take 2 diapers to capacity before bed sometimes and have been wearing overnight and generally void once or twice also

lots of flavored water, around 2 quarts an hour. for the first hour, then 1 or so after that. I make sure i eat salty stuff though.

My guru says drink until you are satisfied...
Then drink a little more
i think that i will drink a bottle rite now lol

Seriously babies, drink plenty of water, stay hydrated...
pee you're Pampers

bobbilly said:
Do you drink a lot fluids to make more pee more or you a more controlled fluid drinker so you have dribbles. Maybe a question to ask, are you a dribble or flooder?
Flooder for sure, every time I get nervous when I let go. But I drink lots of water all day as well, and it helps for a "cleaner" wet

Back