New Huggies Pull-Ups Designs

GoodniteQueen said:
Stop find something else to do
I think there trying to be funny, if its annoying you click on there username, then ignore user, en viola it's like they were never there.

Reactions: LittleCollector96, jcwilliams343 and deepdriftAD
If there’s going to be some Pull-Ups that have Marie on it as the girls design, I was wondering of what the fade-when-wet wetness indicator would look like?

It would be kinda neat for the boys to start seeing Marvel characters show up on Pull Ups. I know they’re on Goodnites, but you have to wonder if putting their favorite superheroes on Pull Ups would help the process.

PaddedRebel said:
It would be kinda neat for the boys to start seeing Marvel characters show up on Pull Ups. I know they’re on Goodnites, but you have to wonder if putting their favorite superheroes on Pull Ups would help the process.
Probably but that may only increase the embarrassment of wearing goodnites for some kids

Back in 2004, Pampers had Marvel characters on their Easy Ups before getting bought out by Disney. It could happen in the future.

GoodniteQueen said:
Probably but that may only increase the embarrassment of wearing goodnites for some kids
I doubt it will happen. Frozen characters are already on both Pull Ups and Drynites; there's no word of any embarrassment from those kids.

Aquasailor said:
I doubt it will happen. Frozen characters are already on both Pull Ups and Drynites; there's no word of any embarrassment from those kids.
Do they sell new leaf pullups over seas?
Because I know the drynites have them

Last edited:
Aquasailor said:
Back in 2004, Pampers had Marvel characters on their Easy Ups before getting bought out by Disney. It could happen in the future.
I remember that from when I was a kid. I wore the strawberry short cake girl ones

Reactions: Aquasailor
GoodniteQueen said:

Pull Ups new leaf are not available over here. But yeah, I don't think kids who wear Goodnites will be embarrassed to see the same characters on Pull Ups. Not to mention, every cartoon character which appears on Pull Ups/Easy Ups/Goodnites/etc also appears on children's underwear.

GoodniteQueen said:

Pull Ups new leaf are not available over here. But yeah, I don't think kids who wear Goodnites will be embarrassed to see the same characters on Pull Ups. Not to mention, every cartoon character which appears on Pull Ups/Easy Ups/Goodnites/etc also appears on children's underwear.

May i remind you guys . Use amazon.com and ship to anywhere :) . Thats how i get all my pullups

Spitfire153 said:
May i remind you guys . Use amazon.com and ship to anywhere :) . Thats how i get all my pullups
Oh I can get the new leaf pullups at the store sooo soft

Last edited:
GoodniteQueen said:
Most of the kids that age who wear those sizes probably don’t really care, especially when those sizes overlap with the larger sizes of Pull Ups. Plus kids look up to their favorite characters and people like crazy.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, deepdriftAD and Aquasailor
They should do the Superkitties designs on the Pull-Ups, which can depict the Superkitties in their normal cat forms on both the boy and girl designs…

New Pull-Ups Plus Designs (their costco exclusive line) featuring Spidey and His Amazing Friends prints.

Attachments

• 1464.png
    1464.png
    246.1 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: Jamas, TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
hanzertas said:
New Pull-Ups Plus Designs (their costco exclusive line) featuring Spidey and His Amazing Friends prints.
This is cute. also did they actually use the exact title from the 70's cartoon with ice man and firestar.

Last edited:
Any pictures of the girls designs

Reactions: deepdriftAD
hanzertas said:
Any sign of 5T-6T plus?
Are the plus really any more absorbent than the regular pull-ups?
Would be an interesting test for a video, regular Vs plus Vs night-time

• Love
Reactions: hanzertas
Wal-Mart now has exclusive designs featuring Ariel from The Little Mermaid on the girls kind, wondering if the boy version also has Walmart exclusive designs.

Nevertheless, before I become the guy who bagged for Marie on pull ups (which won't happen, just as likely as Asha, Mira the detective, or Molly McGee, which are 0%), I wouldn't be surprised if other retailers like Target would follow the trend of Walmart, Sam's Club, and Costco of selling exclusive designs featuring characters that differ from ones sold nationally

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410-102657.png
    Screenshot_20240410-102657.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20240410-102707.png
    Screenshot_20240410-102707.png
    100 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Reactions: deepdriftAD
Back