What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Just put on my night-time diaper; a NS MegaMax and a NS Trifecta diaper cover and now ready for bed!

Last edited:
Showered and ready for bed in a dry Active-Fit Tena Ultima and plastic pants.

Reactions: Andy86
TryAgains from PretendAgain! I LOVE THESE!!! I hope someday they make a more feminine diapee for fun! :3

Tykables waddler

Reactions: Andy86
MikeyInNappies said:
Showered and ready for bed in a dry Active-Fit Tena Ultima and plastic pants.
…good morning, around nine hours later and I’m now feeling very wet!

Reactions: Andy86 and Danielgartin691993
MikeyInNappies said:
…good morning, around nine hours later and I’m now feeling very wet!
Nice, I’m wearing a wet Kroger Overnight Pull Up, I peed

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
Tena Briefs Control Air, trying to burn through these before I get my Lil Kings.

A plain white betterdry. Basically a non patterned crinklz. Because I love to see the yellow 🫣

Currently in a abu alphagator with a booster, a diaper cover, a plain yellow onesie and my new green and orange shortslls that I got from DiaperU.

Good morning everyone just waking up with wet and messy alphagators just about to change to other alphagators as they are my full time go to

Tena active Ultima, just changed out if my last BetterDry M7.

I have a (wet) Trest Elite on under some jeans that are honestly too small for such a big diaper.

Reactions: dlboylife
I am wearing an afternoon cloth, pre-folded diaper with a NS Trifecta diaper cover. At the moment, I am moderately wet with a targeted change coming-up at 15:00 (3:00 PM) Eastern Standard Time US.

Terry nappy and 2 hand towel boosters covers in kin’s vinyl pants

Messy pampers Swaddlers

DiaperGirly said:
I have a (wet) Trest Elite on under some jeans that are honestly too small for such a big diaper.
Nice do you ever wear GoodNites sweetie

Mommy just changed me, she tried putting me into a rearz cloth pocket diaper with two ABU PowerUps EU boosters in it and a plastic pants omg 😲 super thick and Survived the first wetting so far

Danielgartin691993 said:
Nice do you ever wear GoodNites sweetie
Haha yeah I do.

DiaperGirly said:
Oops well now I’m messy as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Padded68w, fredy552 and ryan8710
DiaperGirly said:
Haha yeah I do.
I wear Kroger Overnight Pull Ups and yes I was wet this morning

Last edited by a moderator:
Back