Bedwetting experience?

jenstheboy said:
As a side note, how long did it take for you to get used to wearing through a whole nights sleep? I have tried wearing diapers while sleeping but i find it hard to fall asleep and if i wake up during the night i find it hard to get back into sleep - especially if i wet them, then im very aware that im wearing - i guess its because my mind knows im diapered up and being concious about it. Could also be a question for @Lyric
Man as a teen and in my early twenties I wore for sexual gratification much more than I do today!
In my teen years I’d have a boner every time I looked at a diaper! Haha it was impossible to sleep in a diaper unless I jerked off and then I didn’t want to wear anymore!
Nowadays it’s 80% comfort and relaxation and 20% kink…
But again… that took years to get to this point.
Enjoy the journey and every diaper on the way and don’t worry about getting incon / a bedwetter!
Unless I ever get a medical issue I don’t foresee myself having any issues.

Edit: and I don’t have any issues holding it if I need to either or think it “shrunk” my bladder in any way!
In fact I work in an environment in which washrooms aren’t always easily accessible and I’ve outlasted many of my muggle colleagues without any issues!

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and jenstheboy
TheRealDiaperGuru said:
Man as a teen and in my early twenties I wore for sexual gratification much more than I do today!
In my teen years I’d have a boner every time I looked at a diaper! Haha it was impossible to sleep in a diaper unless I jerked off and then I didn’t want to wear anymore!
Nowadays it’s 80% comfort and relaxation and 20% kink…
But again… that took years to get to this point.
Enjoy the journey and every diaper on the way and don’t worry about getting incon / a bedwetter!
Unless I ever get a medical issue I don’t foresee myself having any issues.

Edit: and I don’t have any issues holding it if I need to either or think it “shrunk” my bladder in any way!
In fact I work in an environment in which washrooms aren’t always easily accessible and I’ve outlasted many of my muggle colleagues without any issues!
Thank you very much for your answers! I will try to relax and enjoy the journey going forward! :D

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and TheRealDiaperGuru
jenstheboy said:
Thank you very much for your answer and pov on the subject - I agree, its something i enjoy and i know and aknowledge that i am a diaper lover so i dont know why im so hesitant. Maybe i should just let go and enjoy and explore my diaper wearing as much as i want and not be afraid of what consequences (if any) that it may bring since I deep down enjoy it. I guess its just in my head that its a problem but idk... but you would encourage me to just go with it and if i want to wear to bed (and use them) i should do just that?
Absolutely! From all I've read from you posts and comments, I guarantee you will feel like a new man, safely enclosed with diapers for the night-and maybe the day as well. I was like you for too long, hesitant to do what my head and heart told me to do-pin my diapers on and enjoy myself. Now I wear mostly full time with breaks now and then.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and jenstheboy
Unless I missed it, no-one has mentioned sitting to tinkle. Sitting is more passive than standing and encourages a relaxed flow of urine, which encourages bedwetting in males. Or so it seems to this bedwetter.:rolleyes:

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
BuddyBoy said:
Unless I missed it, no-one has mentioned sitting to tinkle. Sitting is more passive than standing and encourages a relaxed flow of urine, which encourages bedwetting in males. Or so it seems to this bedwetter.:rolleyes:
I don't know about you but I can't sleep while standing. I always have to lie in bed 😂

• Haha
jenstheboy said:
Have you worn overnight for a long time and why did you start?
I was a nightly bedwetter into my teens. I have been wearing nightly for a long time now as I wear for both convenience and bedwetting.

I started to wear full time(when not at work) about two years ago and it started off not able to wet while laying down but I'd wet my diaper alittle bit after mommy changed me and got me ready for bed then after going to bed with a wet diaper I started to learn to wet during the night over all its helped me with better nights sleep and overall performance at work because I get a full night's sleep and then got use to wearing during the day and now a days I dont wear underwear except for work and haven't had a dry morning for awhile but I'll take good health and happiness over bedwetting but I enjoy diapers anyway so win win 😊

Reactions: jenstheboy and PadPhilosopher
I guess when it comes to wearing positions, and bed wetting, it just depends on the individual and their mindset. I have never had a problem peeing my diaper sitting, squatting, lying down, or any other position. For me, when I need to go, I just totally relax and the pee comes. One thing that has me a little confused has to do with bed wetting. I’ve never had a problem with that, but decided to try it last night. I wore a night time diaper, and had no trouble peeing in it during the night. My question is this; when you wet the bed, do you wear a diaper? I did out of consideration for my cleaning lady. She doesn’t need to have to clean up my bed wetting mess. Wearing or not wearing could be the trigger that gets the job done.

jenstheboy said:
Thats actually quite a good point! I have been struggling with it for some years with the "only" getting 4-5 hours of good sleep till the state of half-awake / half-asleep kicks in where I can feel the urge to pee but my body is too lazy to get up, use the restroom and go back to sleep.
Maybe you are right - maybe I should just try it out and see what happens? I mean... im too lazy anyways to get out of bed to take care of business so maybe it would make sense to use the diaper for its intended purpose to get a better nights sleep and as you say dont care if ill then be a "bedwetter" - if it makes my sleep better its a legitimate reason to not care what happens i guess?
So maybe i should experiment with it?
Thoughts?
That's my rationale at this point. I'm wearing 24/7 anyway, so I'm just letting go in bed, because I'm so sick of having my sleep interrupted by my bladder. I know I will likely become a bedwetter eventually, and if so, my bladder becomes even less of a disruption. At this point, I'll call that a win. I need my sleep.

Nessaja said:
I don't know about you but I can't sleep while standing. I always have to lie in bed 😂
I can't even sleep seated, try as I might.

jenstheboy said:
Hey everyone, hope y'all have a great day!

I am a diaper lover who wear diapers for a variety of reasons including comfort, sexual arousal etc. etc.
Im in my late 20's and I have been wearing diapers on and off for some years now. In the beginning I had a hard time with letting go and with wetting my diapers but I can now wet whenever i want to aslong as i am standing up, which has been fine for over a year.
The thing is... I have now started experimenting with being able to pee in other positions than just standing up - for instance while sitting and laying down - My body has slowly accepted that its okay to wet while laying down for instance while laying down on the couch watching a movie.
However, I have went back to my "more traditional" way of wetting which is wetting while standing up.
The reason is that I am "afraid of wetting the bed" - let me explain...
I usually go to bed so that I can get a 7-8 hours of sleep - however in the last 2-3 years I "only" get around 5 hours of good sleep before I sorta wake up because I have to pee alot (no matter how hydrated I was before going to bed, its always the same). I am just so tired and in some kinda sleep-coma stuck inbetween being awake and being asleep because of my urge to pee. However I am too lazy and too tired to actually get up and go to the bathroom, so i just keep "sleeping"
And this is where my worries come in- I am afraid that if I keep training being able to pee in different positions during the daytime hours - for instance keep training wetting my diapers lying down - that I will eventually start to just "let it flow" in the early morning hours when i am in my trance of being stuck in between sleep and being awake, having to pee, but being too lazy to go to the bathroom - i am afraid that my body will just let go because it has learned that it is okay to pee while laying down (I am 100 % continent in bed and only wear diapers to bed occasionally for comfort and has always been fully continent - its like my body just blocks off for the flow of pee in the night when i lay down. Its like my body knows laying down = no peeing)
I hope it makes sense..?

As most people recommend, I should not try to break something that is working (being continent in bed), so do you guys think its an irrational worry that my body will get so used to being able to pee laying down that it might happen that i let it flow and wet the bed in the early morning hours when im too lazy to go to the toilet or do you think i should just relax and enjoy being able to pee in different kind of positions in the daytime and not think more of it?
Lately I have been worried about it and what to do which means im back to only use my diapers while standing up.
Do you guys think it is an irrational worry?
Thoughts much appreciated.
Have a nice day!!
Hi! After reading your post I don’t think you have a thing to worry about. You would need to really go all out to become a genuine bed wetter.

I’ve been diapered and wet virtually nightly for at least 30 years with no worry about becoming a bed wetter. And no. I’m not. I really don’t care if I were and I’m still not. The best I find happens is I enter a weird sleep/awake state and realize I need to go. So I do and immediately fall back to sleep. Then when I get up wet in the morning I can’t recall how I got wet. Sort of strange. I like it that way though. If I ever NEED to be dry I can make it happen. Yet have all the bed wetting fun I want.

You sound like you’re a bit a bit concerned that the diaper will keep things dry. The answer to that is make sure your diaper is up to a nights worth of wetting. When you get the chance, diaper up in the morning and do your best to make it leak. Spent about 10 hours not holding back. That will tell you if you’re good to go at night. Leakproof over a long day period is the same as nighttime.

Most of all, quit worrying and enjoy the experiences. You seem to really want to. It sounds like you’re really committed to try wetting. The results will be the same whether you like it or not. You’ll be wet. So just throw away the concerns and enjoy it like a ride at Disney World. Sit down let go and enjoy. 😊

Reactions: jenstheboy and PadPhilosopher
I have had a bit different experience. I have gone 24/7 toiletless for months a number of times, and have experienced genuine bedwetting on a couple of occasions; gone to bed dry, and woken wet, with no conscious action on my part. In the past, knowing my SO would never accept that, I would always stop wearing and retrain myself.

Now I'm several months into 24/7 again, and am in a beautiful relationship with a gorgeous woman who is also 24/7. I think I wet in my sleep last night. I say think because my diaper wasn't dry when I fell asleep. It sure was soggy this morning! I'm not upset by that at all. I went to bed well hydrated, and didn't wake with either a dehydration headache or a full bladder. Often I wake with both. I slept so well. All I can call waking comfortable and well rested is a win. If I have to be a bed wetter to get good sleep, so be it.

• Love
Reactions: jenstheboy and ryan8710
Nessaja said:
A timely reminder. Nessaja. I have fallen asleep on my feet but that's not my point. What I'm suggesting is that if you want to increase the likelihood that you will wet at night, try sitting to tinkle throughout the day. No science here, just a notion of mine.☺️

Back