Every thing messing

c334

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I personally love the feeling the clean up is never amazing but worth it I just shower after

• Love
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Seabear, mistykitty and 6 others
Same here, I don't get why some people complain about the cleanup when I just hop into the shower. There's nothing extra about it.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC
I hate the cleanup. I rarely do it intentionally. Only accidents and if I’m already in a diaper hand have to go. Might as well use it if I’m wearing it, you know

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Sidewinder
Shower is there best way to clean up after messing my diapers. Fast and lovely.

I don't mind messing occassionally as long as I'm somewhere i can cleanup easily. Like others mentioned showering make cleanup relatively simple.

Reactions: Sidewinder
The relief feels good, but the clean-up can be a real hassle.

See, I'm crazy. I don't really love it or hate it, but I do it every day, because as @97F said, it's there, why not? I'm 24/7 right now. However, I also remove all the hair from my waist to mid thighs, so cleanup is easy. No shower required. Back when it was, I almost never did; now, it's not a big deal, so I do.

There are other reasons to shave there even if you never mess your diaper, but only wet it. Things still stay cleaner and better smelling, and the seal at your legs will be better.

I mess uncontrollably.
I clean up immediately.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I've messed exactly one time and I absolutely hated the clean up. Might have been a result of just never having done it before and was kinda in shock at the fact I had poop in my diaper and on my butt to deal with.
Unless I had a CG to clean me, I don't think I'll be doing that again any time soon. Even though it does cross my mind sometimes.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Messing diapers isn't for everyone in the ABDL community, whether it is the act of going poopy in a diaper, the feeling of poopy in a diaper, the odor, or the clean up. For me, messing my diaper is exhilarating, a simple, natural activity-just using a diaper rather than a toilet. THE PRE-ACTION PHASE: Feeling the the pressure, and knowing that soon I will be messing my diaper is a wonderful anticipation and naughty, THE ACTION PHASE: Relaxing with maybe a little push if needed to feel the release of pressure and the warm, soft potty filling my diaper is emotionally and physically cathartic. There is a new commercial on television for blow-out proof Pampers where they show babies facial expressions as they mess their diaper. The expressions are innocent relief and pleasure as are mine, THE SETTLING PHASE: Feeling my warm, lumpy, soft poopy settle in the back and bottom of my diaper is exquisite and naughty, the dialectic paradox of an adult getting such intense psychophysiological pleasure rivaled only by a an orgasm is near perfection, I'M DONE PHASE: Continuing to feel the warm squishy poopy in my diaper as I walk and go about some normal morning activity like getting coffee, checking and responding. if needed, to emails on my phone, the feint (sometimes more pronounced) poopy diaper odor as another sensual experience added to the emotional and tactile sensations of my messy diaper, SITTING DOWN PHASE: This phase is what I am experiencing now, more, warmth, squishiness, feeling my poopy spread draws me into more intense naughtiness and intoxication with pleasure, MASTURBATION PHASE: Pairing my wet and messy diaper with an adult orgasm makes me shudder and whimper in extasy, THE REFRACTORY AND OTHER ACTIVITY PHASE: Catching my breath, sighing with fulfillment, relaxing. and if not experiencing a diaper blowout, then exercising in my wet and poopy diaper. I can be in my wet and poopy diaper for 3 hours before my wife gets up in the morning, CHANGING PHASE; I usually just clean up without taking a shower. I don't find cleaning up my messy bottom onerous at all. If there is any clean portion of my diaper, I will first wipe with the clean part of my diaper, followed by adult wipes, usually two, followed by a wet and soapy wash cloth, rinse and wipe again with just a wet wash cloth, pat dry, baby lotion, sprinkle baby powder inside a fresh clean diaper, tape on my diaper, adult clothing and I am ready for a typical adult day except I will wet my diaper throughout the day. I am married, my wife knows everything, accepts but does not participate, and I don't mess my diaper around her or others. I'll wet all the time without anyone knowing, and I forgot to mention another step when I put on a clean diaper. I use 2-4 drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper to keep me smelling fresh and clean in a wet diaper, no pee pee odor to announce that I have been a wet diaper for hours.

Reactions: c334 and PadPhilosopher
Frungie said:
Messing diapers isn't for everyone in the ABDL community, whether it is the act of going poopy in a diaper, the feeling of poopy in a diaper, the odor, or the clean up. For me, messing my diaper is exhilarating, a simple, natural activity-just using a diaper rather than a toilet. THE PRE-ACTION PHASE: Feeling the the pressure, and knowing that soon I will be messing my diaper is a wonderful anticipation and naughty, THE ACTION PHASE: Relaxing with maybe a little push if needed to feel the release of pressure and the warm, soft potty filling my diaper is emotionally and physically cathartic. There is a new commercial on television for blow-out proof Pampers where they show babies facial expressions as they mess their diaper. The expressions are innocent relief and pleasure as are mine, THE SETTLING PHASE: Feeling my warm, lumpy, soft poopy settle in the back and bottom of my diaper is exquisite and naughty, the dialectic paradox of an adult getting such intense psychophysiological pleasure rivaled only by a an orgasm is near perfection, I'M DONE PHASE: Continuing to feel the warm squishy poopy in my diaper as I walk and go about some normal morning activity like getting coffee, checking and responding. if needed, to emails on my phone, the feint (sometimes more pronounced) poopy diaper odor as another sensual experience added to the emotional and tactile sensations of my messy diaper, SITTING DOWN PHASE: This phase is what I am experiencing now, more, warmth, squishiness, feeling my poopy spread draws me into more intense naughtiness and intoxication with pleasure, MASTURBATION PHASE: Pairing my wet and messy diaper with an adult orgasm makes me shudder and whimper in extasy, THE REFRACTORY AND OTHER ACTIVITY PHASE: Catching my breath, sighing with fulfillment, relaxing. and if not experiencing a diaper blowout, then exercising in my wet and poopy diaper. I can be in my wet and poopy diaper for 3 hours before my wife gets up in the morning, CHANGING PHASE; I usually just clean up without taking a shower. I don't find cleaning up my messy bottom onerous at all. If there is any clean portion of my diaper, I will first wipe with the clean part of my diaper, followed by adult wipes, usually two, followed by a wet and soapy wash cloth, rinse and wipe again with just a wet wash cloth, pat dry, baby lotion, sprinkle baby powder inside a fresh clean diaper, tape on my diaper, adult clothing and I am ready for a typical adult day except I will wet my diaper throughout the day. I am married, my wife knows everything, accepts but does not participate, and I don't mess my diaper around her or others. I'll wet all the time without anyone knowing, and I forgot to mention another step when I put on a clean diaper. I use 2-4 drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper to keep me smelling fresh and clean in a wet diaper, no pee pee odor to announce that I have been a wet diaper for hours.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One of these? Pretty funny.

Cleanup has never bothered me tbh but then again poopies doesn't scare me or anything lol I just make sure to clean up with wipes and then take a shower after. I wouldn't mind if my Daddy wore diapees and messed them and we got clean together or something lol but I know that's not really his thing, so I only intentionally mess my diapees when I'm home alone on my days off from work while Daddy is at work.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Sidewinder
c334 said:
I personally love the feeling the clean up is never amazing but worth it I just shower after
Totally agree it feels so good pooing my nappy and outweighs the cleanup. I always feel I’ve only half used my nappy if I’ve just wet it

I uncontrollably did it during sleep last night.
What a mega mess to clean up when I woke up.
Yes.
A mega poop blowout.
Not enjoyable as a 66 year-old with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

The clean up is not fun but definitely worth it.

This morning I was coloring in my paw patrol coloring book and needed to go. So I did, then went right back to coloring. The feeling of being in little space, watching cartoons, coloring, playing, ect and realizing I have to go and just doing it in my diaper there is an amazing rush of endorphins and makes me feel so little.

I should be putting down my toys, going to the potty, undressing, ect, but nope, not putting this coloring book down, or not missing the next scene on the cartoon. It’s an incredible feeling of littleness and vulnerability .

Back