Plastic pants are wonderful

I love my Haian high waist pants. They give just the right amount of poof at the top and the waistband snugged around my waist feels amazing.

• Love
Reactions: Brumas94, BillSpeed, Angelapinks and 3 others
I always wear training pants and plastic pants over my night diaper.
If I do leak the training pants will absorb it.

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
I use them most nights to hug diaper to body and add security and comfort. I also love the smooth feel.1000000209.jpg

Reactions: Brumas94 and Angelapinks
NappyLoverUK said:
I love plastic pants. They add another dimension to wearing, the feel and the plastic smell. It's great to feel yourself over the plastic surface and a full nappy. Yet to find pants that hold in a lot of leaks. If you flood the nappy, the pants provide extra support and someq
Q
NappyLoverUK said:
overflow protection, but I nearly always have leaks from the pants. Tried many different types and styles but still they leak. However, I would still recommend as they do raise the wearing experience. Even putting them on over a nappy is exciting.
I love wearing diapers and plastic pants. I like the "Hieane" white transparent pull up plastic pants I buy them in large size as they have extra room and look very babyish with the plastic loose around the front side and back with leak proof waist and leg bands sealed in the plastic. I wear a thick thirsty diaper in under them and drink lots of spring water and fill up my bladder till I'm urging to wee and stand in front of the mirror and look at my self in my diaper and plastic pants. and get aroused peeing in to my diaper and plastic pants and feeling my wee surging into my diaper making a hissing noise and pattering against the plastic and having a wonderful babyish feeling doing it. I have over 100 pairs of plastic pants in different transparent colours and printed ones with a regular monthly delivery of diapers to wet in them and a plastic fitted crinkley rustly bed wetting sheet .I have to go now as I'm desperately need to pee in my diaper and plastic pants it's so exciting.

Reactions: DLPeakOut, NappyLoverUK, Shannon1024 and 3 others
Yes, I agree. Even worn on top of plastic-backed diapers, they are great because they give you the feeling of being totally protected and they also support the diaper when it gets soggy. When wearing a pair of plastic pants, I notice that I don't stress about changing that much when my diaper is getting really wet which results in my diaper being used way more in the end. The only downside is the additional heat in summertime.

Reactions: DLPeakOut, Angelapinks, gobphus and 2 others
Nappies and plastic pants my favourite combination

• Love
Reactions: vp39, Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I wear a Gary Active Wear diaper cover over my daytime diaper and a Babykins terry lined diaper cover over my overnight diaper to catch any leaks. Both diaper covers give me the extra level of security I need to contain any leaks from my diapers.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Shannon1024 and Angelapinks
Back