• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Mandatory introduction

honestlynerdychild

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
As an introvert, introducing myself here is anxiety-provoking. I am from Denmark and have been interested in diapers since I was 5 years old. I still have to find a girlfriend who has the same interests as me.

honestlynerdychild said:
As an introvert, introducing myself here is anxiety-provoking. I am from Denmark and have been interested in diapers since I was 5 years old. I still have to find a girlfriend who has the same interests as me.
Okay, I understand how hard it must be for you to say more about yourself right now. Why don't you just look around this forum, read some posts that interest you (probably the posts about diapers from what you have said) and you will see you are not alone here. I guess most of the people here have some sort of interest in diapers, and you will read some posts that reflect the aspects that you are interested in. You may even notice that we are a very friendly and supportive community, willing to offer help and give advice to everyone. I reckon that after a time, when you get a clear idea of what we are like, and realize that many of us are just like you, then you might start to feel more at home here. And hopefully, in time, you will feel more confident about sharing more of yourself with us, and become a more active, participating member of the community. We are very patient, so just take your time, and when you feel safe enough to tell us more about yourself, you will find it opens up more opportunities for you to reach out to others without fear and anxiety. I hope this will be helpful to you.

Reactions: honestlynerdychild, KBoy and StarryNight
Welcome

Reactions: honestlynerdychild and KBoy
Hello and welcome. Thank you for your introduction. I understand how hard introductions can be. I hope you enjoy your time here.

honestlynerdychild said:
Welcome! You’ve got this friend!

Welcome to the community.
I'm sure you'll fit in, introvert or not.
No worries. I find that most people on here are pretty chill and understanding.

Hello and Welcome

Back