Emptying bowel with diaper

BabyCyclist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have this issue where after the "first batch" of poop enters my diaper, I can't get the rest out. I had to use the potty to get the rest out.

For people who do go #2 in their diaper, how do you completely empty your bowel?

I don't poop in mine on purpose. I have enough accidents as it is. Any way after it happens. I use the toilet. And go more.

I usually go twice and keep my diaper on for about an hour until I’ve gone again. I have urge bowel incontinence.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, jdinvirginia and diapeybabybrian
The easiest way is to just be patient and wait for a time when you really need to go poop.

When that time comes, it's better to be in a standing position.

The best way to accomplish pooping, is to let it come out all by itself, without any pushing.

But if you're just learning how to poop your diaper, you'll probably have to push a little bit during your first few times.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BabyCyclist, BLtheDL and 1 other person
Well, the first thing thou hast to know is that thou wilt never be able to empty thy bowels completely all the time. I'm very used to go #2, and even if I take my time to finish, there's been times when I went at home as well, but I guess it can happen anytime, even going always to the toilet as well.

That said, I'd suggest thee to take thy time to go completely, it will help thee to not rush it and to let it flow naturally.

Another thing that usually helps is going #1 and trying to go #2 at the same time. Since some of the muscles control both, thou'lt surely let it go completely that way.

If anything else fails, I find some high places I can use as platforms and I lay on them and try to finish, or I find lower ones, I put a leg on one, I bend a bit and try to go, and there's always some poop that comes out while I do that.

And of course, look for some privacy and feel no pressure to go 😁

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and jdinvirginia
Make sure you're drinking plenty as well - 50% of it is liquid, so keeping yourself topped up will make it easier, don't force it, let it come to you, or come out of you, as it were when you get the urge. If you're really struggling try go sitting on the toilet in your nappy - the position will feel right and you'll forget you're wearing it and will go like normal.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
BabyCyclist said:
I have this issue where after the "first batch" of poop enters my diaper, I can't get the rest out. I had to use the potty to get the rest out.

For people who do go #2 in their diaper, how do you completely empty your bowel?
Squat down.

What I found works for me is ignoring the urge feeling that you will need to go #2 soon. Not holding and not pushing. Then after a while, suddenly my body takes over and automatically contracts down there. It usually goes for about 10 seconds AND I end up uncontrollably emptying whatever's in my bladder simultaneously too. It's shocking how smooth and swiftly this happens though when automatically like this. No straining. Because it's so strong/fast it is a little noisy too. It involuntarily makes me grunt a little and my diaper is rustling and hissing while it suddenly fills.

If there's more, in a minute or two that deep urge feeling starts and the rest comes out.
It's much more pleasant than straining to go, and the relief feeling after is nice too.

I've only done this twice though since I hate the cleanup. I was curious and DEFINATELY got my answer. The simultaneous peeing was an unexpected but enjoyable bonus.🥴

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DLfuunseeker, PadPhilosopher and Hemix
I’m the same, I think I’ve finished and as I’m changing sit on the toilet and do more and the same happens after I’ve wet

You might be wearing too small a diaper OR taping it on too tightly. In order for a diaper to be able to "handle" poop, it MUST be able to expand and therefore have ROOM to expand. If you wear your diaper like a tight pair of underwear, the resistance from the diaper itself may very well be the reason you can't push more into it. Diapers that are too small and/or too tight do not leave room for any bulk commodities to easily "flow" into said diaper. This is what it sounds like to me at least.

CptKirk

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Seabear
CptKirk said:
You might be wearing too small a diaper OR taping it on too tightly. In order for a diaper to be able to "handle" poop, it MUST be able to expand and therefore have ROOM to expand. If you wear your diaper like a tight pair of underwear, the resistance from the diaper itself may very well be the reason you can't push more into it. Diapers that are too small and/or too tight do not leave room for any bulk commodities to easily "flow" into said diaper. This is what it sounds like to me at least.

CptKirk
I forgot to mention this, but yes this definitely seems like it's quite an important thing to consider. My diaper makes quite a noticeable crinkly/rustling racket in the back while it's expanding when filling up. Much more than I was expecting honestly. :oops: The diaper shell was definitely doing some moving to make room.

Last edited:
BabyCyclist said:

I have the same problem. Even as someone who poos in his nappy a lot this is something I struggle with. Even after I've changed out of a soiled nappy there'll still be some to get out on the toilet.

Horrible experience; I hope I never experience it again

I think a lot of good advice has been given already, and I don't have a lot to add, beyond keep yourself shaved and the cleanup is much friendlier. Personally I find my coffee in the morning shoves a BM into my night diaper that I keep on because I know what's coming.

Reactions: Hemix and diapeybabybrian
Back