Kid rooms

RecessBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
So, I recently set up my dresser with a few essentials.

Along with my normal underwear (which is very kidlike thanks to MeUndies bold patterns) I have some diapers that do fit me, and XL Goodnites. I don't fit them at all, it's been a very long time since I fit in there. But there was a moment in my growing up where I would get Goodnites for when I wet the bed. Having them in my undies drawer is just a little reminder back to those days that makes me feel great.

Is there anything you have in your room like that where you can't fit in a thing, but it triggers good memories for you?

Attachments

• IMG_0285.jpeg
    IMG_0285.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
Reactions: wetaccident
RecessBoy said:

Along with my normal underwear (which is very kidlike thanks to MeUndies bold patterns) I have some diapers that do fit me, and XL Goodnites. I don't fit them at all, it's been a very long time since I fit in there. But there was a moment in my growing up where I would get Goodnites for when I wet the bed. Having them in my undies drawer is just a little reminder back to those days that makes me feel great.

Is there anything you have in your room like that where you can't fit in a thing, but it triggers good memories for you?
I do wish that you also had ABDL pull-ups because I think that they would look good being right next to your ABDL diapers. It sucks how toddler-like ABDL pull-ups doesn't exist. That's one thing that you're missing.

• Thinking
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
RecessBoy said:

Well, I'm sort-of similar and sort-of not. My room has lots of kid's stuff that I actually fit into and wear, along with a few things that have gotten a bit too tight for me. XL Goodnites fit me perfectly and I use them fairly regularly for some minor daytime wetting problems. My underwear--briefs, a couple of boxer-briefs, and t-shirts are all boy's size and actually fit me better than an adult size. I wear boy's husky size 20 or 22 pants/shorts pants and the same size boy's shirts. It feels great to be able to wear those sizes and they are less expensive to purchase as well.

Back