Full use mode

Biglittledip

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I get the chance to I like to enjoy my nappy/diaper for as long as I can. Now I’m not really one for a mess as the clean is a bit of a pain however recently I find that my body just decides to when I’m in one whether that be 1 or 2.

Does anyone else experience when wearing your body just goes into full use mode when in a nappy/diapered?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jk95, Wonderingabout and Lumos
Not full use mode. But I do find I have a bit less conscious control over pee when I’m padded.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Yeah tho it's because I need to wear or else I'll pee myself lol. I've surprisingly been going #2 more when I wear tho I don't like cleaning that up so I try and wait till I go #2 then put my diaper on. Tho I do risk having a accident while I wait sadly .-.

I don't fully use when I'm out, but I do when I am at home.

I find that my desire to #2 in my diaper comes and goes. Like, I’ll poop my diaper 3 times in one week, then go another 3 months before doing it again.

Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
Generalizations here... we're all different on amazing ways!

For many of us it seems that messing ones diaper tends to be a limit mentally (don't like the smell, cleanup, stigma, etc.) that they don't want to cross - until they do lol. That mental limit is contradictory to the intended purpose of our diapers - they're there to contain both, and in our happy diaper headspace we want to use it freely for the variety of good feelings we associate with it. Many of us that do regularly mess will tell you that cleanup gets easier with practice and potentially preparation (like using barrier creams and keeping fur trimmed) and those barriers overcome.

Perhaps your "full use mode" is simply a manifestation of unstated desires and feelings you have when being diapered? A gradual lowering of your mental barriers as you continue to explore your padded side? As far as I'm concerned, you do you - and follow your safe and consensual desires wherever they may lead! Self discovery is always ongoing as we grow and change over time, even if we can't always fully explain our desires.

Personally, this diaper trained puppy no longer uses the toilet, and removing the diaper for messing in a toilet would take away from my diaper dependent head space / happy place. While messy cleanup is more of a chore, it's simply part of living my best diapered life.

Reactions: Biglittledip and JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
PupSpaz said:

For many of us it seems that messing ones diaper tends to be a limit mentally (don't like the smell, cleanup, stigma, etc.) that they don't want to cross - until they do lol. That mental limit is contradictory to the intended purpose of our diapers - they're there to contain both, and in our happy diaper headspace we want to use it freely for the variety of good feelings we associate with it. Many of us that do regularly mess will tell you that cleanup gets easier with practice and potentially preparation (like using barrier creams and keeping fur trimmed) and those barriers overcome.

Perhaps your "full use mode" is simply a manifestation of unstated desires and feelings you have when being diapered? A gradual lowering of your mental barriers as you continue to explore your padded side? As far as I'm concerned, you do you - and follow your safe and consensual desires wherever they may lead! Self discovery is always ongoing as we grow and change over time, even if we can't always fully explain our desires.

Personally, this diaper trained puppy no longer uses the toilet, and removing the diaper for messing in a toilet would take away from my diaper dependent head space / happy place. While messy cleanup is more of a chore, it's simply part of living my best diapered life.
That's a very fair point. What's the point of getting the diapers if you're not going to use them? It would be a waste in my opinion. Also if it's a pricing issue, just get cloth diapers. They're easily washable.

PupSpaz said:
For many of us it seems that messing ones diaper tends to be a limit mentally (don't like the smell, cleanup, stigma, etc.) that they don't want to cross - until they do lol.

That actually makes a lot of sense. One of the most satisfying poopy diapers I’ve ever had was quite recently. I was wearing one of the Size 8 Swaddlers and it was lightly wet. I was watching TV and home alone. I got the urge to poop, so I stood up to take the diaper off and head to the bathroom. Except as soon as I stood up, I randomly decided I was already wearing the diaper and was alone, so I just relaxed and lightly started to push it out. To my surprise, about halfway through pushing it out I peed too. I think the fact that I made such a split-second decision to just poop my diaper was actually what made it so great. I used to plan a couple times per year and specifically choose the diaper I wanted to poop in if I was going to do it, but I think from now on I’ll be more open to just letting it out regardless of the diaper I’m wearing when the urge comes (if I’m alone that is, lol). I have found “disposable washcloths” at Walmart do a great job with clean-up, and Tena cleansing cream takes away the smell. Like you said, it gets better and easier with practice.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
For me when it comes to full use, peeing is a non issue and always has been.

As for messing I used to do it in my pants a lot as a younger boy before I could get nappies and subsequently (so as not to have them discovered) I would have to empty and hand wash them before hiding them away to dry before putting them in the laundry. Not a pleasant task but something I accepted as part of wanting to poop myself, after a while it stopped being a concern so when I was able to start getting nappies whenever I wanted messing them was not a problem for me (actually a lot easier to clean and deal with than going in my pants).

The only time I ever had/have hold ups about pooping is when I knew there were other people in the house who might smell it especially right after I've had a change/clean up.

Now the interesting part is that I believe I do know exactly what you are talking about when you say...
Biglittledip said:
recently I find that my body just decides to when I’m in one whether that be 1 or 2.

I posted about this before a few years back. Longish story but for some background...

While I have worn 24/7, full use, for prolonged periods before (longest being 4 months) I used to wear regularly but intermittently, there have been times where I don't wear any nappies, sometimes for several days or even for a few weeks and then periods of 1-3 a day or 1 every other day etc. It used to be that most of the time I will only wet because I don't live alone and don't want to stink the house out so I'd poop in the toilet before putting one on or wait till I took it off.

I tended to plan my messy nappies for when I was going to be alone and would have time and space to clean up and air the room out.

The last 5-6 years however I have been wearing much more often with shorter and less periods where I don't wear any at all.
I still tend to plan out when I am going to have a messy one in advance however, If I do happen to have a nappy on, even when I have not been thinking about messing in it, if I need to go I will generally just let it happen and then get changed fairly quickly.

It's very rare I poop in the toilet at work and I walk home so generally when I get home and sit down to chill out I usually feel the need for a bowel movement within about 30 minutes. I don't wear nappies to work (except the time I went 24/7 for 4 months last year) so I'll usually still be wearing my underpants unless I'm planning a padded night and change straight away.

Now a couple years back I began noticing a trend in my bowels wherein after getting home and starting to relax, I'd feel that need to poop and it didn't matter if I was wearing pants or a nappy or even if I was planning to put a nappy on later or not my body would seem to just ignore any instructions to hold it.

Like literally there was no attempt made by my body to clench up and keep it in till I could get to a toilet even with me sitting there thinking "no no no no I don't want to poop myself right now, keep it in, keep it in". It was like my brain was in conflict... a conscious part thinking no don't do it, I don't want this and a subconscious part thinking this is going to happen, don't fight it, and the muscles would listen to the subconscious part and relax even more.

It was almost how I'd expect actual incontinence to feel, not wanting the movement to happen but being powerless to stop it. The thing is I know I could have stopped it anytime if I had really wanted to, but a part of me actually kinda enjoyed the feeling and that subconscious part of the brain knew it and was able to take control.

9 times out of 10 this would leave me in messy pants and running straight to the toilet to clean up feeling kinda sheepish where if I had planned to do it I might have sat in it for a little bit afterwards contentedly. This went on for several months before dwindling, still happens sometimes but not that often.

PupSpaz said:

I wear a diaper all the time for overactive bladder and urge problems. In the morning when I’m urinating heavily. It’s hard for me to hold in and I end up making my first big load of turd in my diaper. I’m usually at home when this happens. I know I’ll have to make again a little later in the morning so I’ll keep the diaper on after I making it for the first time. Then after a second round of making turd in my diaper I’ll wait maybe 20 minutes at my home. Then I’ll clean up and change into a fresh diaper. Sometimes it happens when I’m walking at the park in the early morning. There is usually just a few people so I’ll just make in my diaper then and not worry about it. Sometimes I’m coming home late at night from New York City instead of feeling uncomfortable when I’m on the train sometime i’ll just make in my diaper and then get off at where I parked my car or sometimes I can hold it until I get right off the train then I’ll make in my diaper. My girlfriend and a few female friends know that I wear an adult diaper. It’s been a few times I’ve made a big turd in my diaper went out with female friends. And my girlfriend knows more about my wearing diapers . So with her I’ll make a big turd in my diaper whether I’m staying over at her place or she’s at my place. She’s used to me making turd in my diaper when we’re together and she just makes a few snide comments sometimes but knows I’m comfortable making in my diaper and I’ll change eventually in the morning

Back