KAL Medical in Utah Shutting Down?

I stopped by there. It was small but I think if we support them as a community they can make it better and bigger. There has to be a need if there is a business. If we don't support them then there won't be a need. I am excited that there is an abdl store in utah not just a medical supply store with abdl side show. She is also very nice. I hope she is successful.

Reactions: verypadded
utjerry said:
It looks like it might be just the abdl side of KAL starting up as a new company. Several of the instagram posts look like they are of the old KAL merch, some of the photos have KAL logo. I am going to stop by and check out this new store.
hopefully I can shed some light on this situation, I also stopped in a few days ago, and they had uhauls moving stuff. One of the workers said “do you follow us online” and I said “yes” and she said “we are moving locations” so I do not think Kal Medical Supplies is done for, I believe they are just moving locations.

ForArt said:
Looks like its actually KAL, but rebranded, smaller and ABDL-specific. And with better hours (at least for us 9-5 desk job people).
hopefully I can shed some light on this situation, I also stopped in a few days ago, and they had uhauls moving stuff. One of the workers said “do you follow us online” and I said “yes” and she said “we are moving locations” so I do not think Kal Medical Supplies is done for, I believe they are just moving locations.

Just stopped by and got some Little Kings. The owner is very nice! She helped me feel comfortable. Give this store a try!

JustAVisitor said:
Just stopped by and got some Little Kings. The owner is very nice! She helped me feel comfortable. Give this store a try!
Do you know if she has sample packages?

Gerdl said:
Do you know if she has sample packages?
She did, but they were all Rearz products. She said she was getting Tykables soon. Maybe she'll have samples from them, too.

JustAVisitor said:
She did, but they were all Rearz products. She said she was getting Tykables soon. Maybe she'll have samples from them, too.
Thanks

They are now only open Thursday, Friday late afternoon, and Saturday.

Hi , is this shop still open ?
i'm looking for Email , looks like the online webshop doesn’t exist anymore , but they post new content on instragram

Thank you for your information

Yes, they moved to a much smaller location at 3355 S Main right behind the Salt Lake Chinatown on State Street. There’s also another similar shop in town called American Edge at 339 E 3900 S #120, open on evenings and weekends. They’re not far from each other.

Back