Who’s soggy now?

1/2 soggy in my NRU Str8ups for nine hrs can never fill these nappies up

Reactions: DLJosie and warmfeeling
SuperDuperMan85 said:
I'm currently slightly soggy and very messy. The smell is starting to seep out though, so I'm soon to change into a dry diaper for the rest of the day.
I’m damp for the night🤪🤪. Have fun

Reactions: DLJosie and SuperDuperMan85
I was soggy up until a minute ago on the potty pooping. When I’m done I’m going to be putting my nighttime diaper on which will be a rearz pink princess. Laying on the floor in front of me is a soggy bambino bellissimo

Soaked goodnight with a super Sposie.

warmfeeling said:
I’m damp for the night🤪🤪. Have fun
Being wet feels so nice, as does deliberately letting go. I am genuinely wet at night and never know it’s happened but yesterday I wasn’t well and stayed at home in bed while wife was out. I put my thickest cloth nappy combo on and stayed in bed and felt relaxed but a tad naughty as I deliberately wet my self a few times. Can’t describe how good it feels sensing the warm wee gradually soak its way around my bottom and feel the nappy getting heavier.

My diaper right now is definitely a bit soggy.
And a quick pat on my bottom or a peak down the back would reveal that I'm also a bit poopy 👶

I’m very wet, how wet not sure yet as I’m still laying in bed I need to get up and feed the kitties as their very hungy

Reactions: DLJosie, depta99 and warmfeeling
Definitely wet! But I did cheat, I drank two glasses of water right before bed to help me learn how to use my new diapers!

I was earlier - completely soaked a large pre-fold cloth diaper, now it's in the washer so I can do it again soon.

I am. I wear Goodnites XL during daytime.

I am a little bit. I wear to my college courses so i don't have to interrupt classes to leave.

Reactions: moorey, DLJosie and warmfeeling
In my office with a slightly wet, NS MegaMax Air diaper and Haian plastic pants.

My Nursery Pink ... could use a change :)

Getting there.

Reactions: warmfeeling and DLJosie
I’m super soggy in my Abu tiny tails

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, DLJosie and michaelmc
Me in my rearz princess xx

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling and michaelmc
Wearing a new hook and loop cloth diaper. Voided 2x and so are so good.

Reactions: warmfeeling, moorey and Diprs2
I am up this morning wet and now messy in a Cushies Cloth back diaper...ahhh...so nice.😌:)

Reactions: Diprs2 and warmfeeling
I’m just getting up and can really feel the weight and wetness of my tiny tales diaper

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, michaelmc and warmfeeling
Just woke up a little bit ago. Still laying in bed, more like completely soaked than soggy.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, michaelmc, warmfeeling and 1 other person
Back