Normalization!

bigbabybuffalo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I am excited to share this experience. I am new to being free to indulge my AB side. I have wanted to not be so aroused by wearing my “baby parade” diapers that I could wet and not masturbate. Because after stickies I didn’t want to stay diapered. I really wanted wearing at night to be normalized so I could wear and wet all night.

As I write this at 7:30 a.m., it happened!!!!!

It wasn’t even planned! I was having trouble sleeping and had to pee really bad. I got up, diapered myself, and said a little prayer that I could wet and sleep. I put in my white paci, and got into bed. I am a back sleeper. It took about ten minutes to fully flood. Then, I fell asleep! i woke up about 4, felt down below, and wet again! When I woke up a few minutes ago, I thought it all had been a dream!

But, it was real, and I am still in my wet, swollen, and heavy diaper! I think I will wet one more time and then maybe let stickies happen! Appreciate any thoughts about how I can continue down the exciting road to nightly wearing and wetting. Thanks!

Reactions: Cottontail and Deleted member 66129
Thanks for sharing your story! 😁 Sounds like you are on a good path to making this a fun routine in your sleep cycle with diapers and wettings!

My two cents of advice would be to find ways to diversify the experience, whether that means switching to different toys for making stickies, adding booster pads to test different levels of thickness, and just seeing what other brands of diapers enhance your experience. I also would suggest looking for sales on other night weight diapers, like those provided by Rearz, InControl, Northshore Care, and the silky smooth Trest Elite. Have fun! 😋

Thanks. Tonight I have on my pink princess night time diaper! Still dry. But not for long! I do want a toy like the hitachi magic wand. I like masturbating more than couple’ sex, so the more ways I can do it, the better.

I had a really hard grown up day today. I got into little space as soon as I was diapered. When I couldn’t find my paci right away, i got a little teary. Then I found it and I’m all better now! I think I might want to go thinner. I want to leak a little bit. Is that naughty?

It takes time and effort but I now accept that my little sissy squirts are not a reason to change and waste a diaper. It’s just another little accident that diapers are thereto help with.
I do still sometimes feel the need to take off after squirts but usually I pee fairly soon afterwards and that makes me feel little and happy again

@bigbabybuffalo I think a lot of us can relate. When you have a "thing" for diapers, and you're not able to wear regularly, you sort of fall into a pattern of suppressing the urges until you can't anymore. Then you diaper up, do your thing, feel weird about it, and go back to underwear. Wearing more often is the easiest solution to this "problem." I started working from home during COVID, and suddenly, for the first time in my life, I was able to normalize diapers. It's been great. Excitement still happens, but mostly diapers feel "little" and just make me happy.

Reactions: BabyLouise, RaawrrrPincess and Floodingpants
Back