Parent's Choice Dry & Gentle Diapers Size 8 coming soon!

dpcare said:
From what I have heard in the past is that the Toddler diapers made in the '70s were bigger than most of the biggest sized baby diapers currently made today but I have no way to prove this

View attachment 131855

That is not true. Pampers Swaddlers Size 8 are considerably longer, and have a far wider fit. These vintage Pampers might cover a size 4 if you're lucky.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Are these might be the first baby diapers that start at 46lbs? Seems like huggies and pampers size 7 are "> 41 lbs," with similar weight ranges in kg for Europe.

Weatheronthe8s said:
Definitely makes me curious. Although I wish it came in a smaller package so I could try it easier.
Call them and ask for a sample.

Any word on when these will be available?

HappyNappin said:
My guess is late April to middle of may

HappyNappin said:
Not early enough

• Sad
martin6479 said:
My guess is late April to middle of may
So start of the new financial year?
Twistedmonkey said:
Not early enough
Yeah hopefully these can fill the void left by cuties boundless after they burnt out on the launch pad.
Pretty much just assuming these are going to be the boundless in a different bag? And that boundless are officially dead?

Are parents choice tape diapers made by the same company/factory as cuties?

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BobbiSueEllen
HappyNappin said:

Yeah hopefully these can fill the void left by cuties boundless after they burnt out on the launch pad.
Pretty much just assuming these are going to be the boundless in a different bag? And that boundless are officially dead?

I don't think so i think it's p&g that makes parents choice

• Thinking
martin6479 said:
I don't think so i think it's p&g that makes parents choice
Isn't it just the training pants they make?
I've read that somewhere.

P&G don't do any white label or 3rd party nappy/diaper brands over here, (UK) its just pampers they make, some are made in Britain, others are made in Poland.

I'm hoping that Gentle Steps for DG makes a size 8.
I was quite impressed with their Gentle Steps size 7.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
Family Dollar has excellent size 7 diapers...I hafta drive all the way to Payette to get to a Dollar General.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and 12srepaid
HappyNappin said:

Parents choice diapers are not manufactured by the same company as Cuties brand. They have superior quality and are wider in size. I heard someone say that Cuties size 8 might make a comeback next year.

• Wow
12srepaid said:
I'm hoping that Gentle Steps for DG makes a size 8.
I was quite impressed with their Gentle Steps size 7.
I’m hoping so.

LittleAcorn said:
Are these might be the first baby diapers that start at 46lbs? Seems like huggies and pampers size 7 are "> 41 lbs," with similar weight ranges in kg for Europe.
The Swaddlers size 8's are rated at 46+ lbs. Available in North America since last June.

If someone works for Walmart they can see when the mod changes in department 79 is that will be when they hit the selves. They will be in stores a few days before that.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, deepdriftAD, Nobu and 1 other person
eu38foot said:
The Swaddlers size 8's are rated at 46+ lbs. Available in North America since last June.
Biggest difference between the Swaddlers and Parents Choice is the width of the tabs/sides I think. Parents Choice look like they fit a much wider waist than Swaddlers, and I think the rise/length will be about the same. Youth diaper world on youtube has a video showing the PC having a very wide waist fit on that board he attaches it to vs. other size 7's and even some size 8's.

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Nobu and BobbiSueEllen
Anyone see these in the wild yet?

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PadPhilosopher
Any update

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Checked over the weekend and still just that picture on the size 7 listing

Reactions: Nobu, babybobby, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Does anyone have any published data beyond one apparent marketing photo? An announcement that a product is definitely coming? Is the April/May launch theory anything better than a guess? How does someone know the Parent's choice is made in the same factory as Cuties? For that matter, is there any basis for saying Cuties may make a reappearance?

The only concrete evidence so far that I've seen is a picture tacked onto a related product. It's not much. Is there anything else truly known?

Reactions: Nobu and BobbiSueEllen
Back