Rearz is having a case sale!

Pampers4Ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just ordered two cases with Free shipping during this time. 75 bucks a case will work! Thank you Rearz!

Reactions: dl015, LaLoneDigi and Lumos
I seen that. The only thing that would make it better would be if you could make a mixed case. I would order multiple.

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
Pantyman said:
I seen that. The only thing that would make it better would be if you could make a mixed case. I would order multiple.
That would defeat the purpose of this being an easy sale for our warehouse to ship out.

Reactions: abdilly, sbmccue, Dakota13 and 4 others
Wish the large daydreamers case was still in stock :( rain check on price??

Dang, I really want some critter caboose diapers, but I've got three unopened cases of diapers in my closet already. :( That's a good sale though, I might have to make it four unopened cases in my closet... :unsure:

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad and TeeMousy
Great deal, but I just don't have room for more.

Oh YESS I'm loaded up! Or... will be when they get here!

Bedw3ttingcosmonaut said:
Wish the large daydreamers case was still in stock :( rain check on price??
We don't offer rain checks.

RearzJacob said:
That would defeat the purpose of this being an easy sale for our warehouse to ship out.
I know. You should see how much I bought black Friday sale. I would be happy if I could mix sizes.

Took a chance and bought a case of barnyards. Never tried rearz but for the price and absorbancy its worth giving a go. If they fit and wear like a tykables I may switch teams.

For users of this brand, would you say the fit size wise is the same as others? It's tempting to buy a case of the Princess Pink....

Reactions: ItsyBitsyBabySara
RearzJacob said:
We don't offer rain checks.
Why does a DL asking for a rain check on diapers make me laugh.. we are such great people....

safaridaze said:
Why does a DL asking for a rain check on diapers make me laugh.. we are such great people....
Everyone wants to get drenched in savings? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear and safaridaze
depta99 said:
For users of this brand, would you say the fit size wise is the same as others? It's tempting to buy a case of the Princess Pink....
measure yourself and check the size chart

blissfullyquirky said:
Dang, I really want some critter caboose diapers, but I've got three unopened cases of diapers in my closet already. :( That's a good sale though, I might have to make it four unopened cases in my closet... :unsure:
lmao use them XD its highkey wasteful not to but its your money ig

You made me buy a case of the Mermaid Tails dang it lol.

Oh well, it's nice to have them again as I loved them so much when they were 1st released. Good sale for cases. Last case from them was over $100. My diaper purchasing list continues to grow.

Reactions: ItsyBitsyBabySara
I just bought a case of princess pink!!! Can’t wait for my order.

Reactions: depta99
I picked up a case of lil monsters thanks to a friend. i'm interested to try them

How do they fit in comparison with abena or megamax? Megamax runs larger and abena seems like a more standard fit.

Reactions: depta99
Im really considering getting a case of even tho I just stocked up with a case of peek abus this week. I have a 40" waist should i get large or extra large?

Back