• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newbie from Upstate New York

BabySpreg

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have autism. I am into lions and tigers. I bought a lot of ADBL clothing off of Etsy because it had lions and tigers and dinosaurs on it. I don’t think I am into diapers yet. I don’t really know. But, I like the ADBL clothing and I have a desire to dress up like a toddler and take way too much psychedelics to get that good ol’ age regression. I’d probably wear diapers when I am tripping in my ADBL clothing because i really don’t want to use the potty in the middle on an intensive trip. I spend way too much on ADBL stuff on Etsy because I have a shopping addiction. I love wearing ADBL clothing with lions and tigers on them because lions and tigers are so cute. I also want to read some of the fiction stories here because I find punishments such as petticoating kinky. I am weird and I don’t really know what i want but i wanted to explore ADBL because I love the way ADBL clothing with tigers and lions on them look so much. I’ll probably lurk for a while until I feel comfortable with this community. Is it against the rules of this forum for me to talk about tripping on dark net psychedelics while wearing ADBL clothing and wondering around my farming community.

Welcome
When you say upstate how far upstate?
I used to live in Pulaski NY when I was stationed at FT Drum in Watertown

Reactions: BabySpreg and Edgewater
Near Lake Ontario in between Buffalo, NY and Rochester, NY. The only things to do there are tip cows, and drink and do drugs. Which is why I want to take psychedelics and wander around my city high on classical psychedelics. Nobody would notice anything was wrong with me. The only difference is that most of the people near where I live would be high on meth not on psychedelics. I don’t touch meth because I value keeping all of my teeth inside of my mouth. I take psychedelics because tripping balls is the only way to make the city I live in exciting.

So, clearing you are into lions and tigers and are Autistic. Your taking psychedelics is your choice. Keeping connected to the real World and also avoiding it dark sides become limited when one is high on psychedelics. Your can easily become a target. Take care!

In the mean time, welcome and be welcomed to this magical World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Keeping your expensive collection of AB/DL clothing protected just may require diapers!
Be careful out there, but enjoy things here!

Hello and Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater
BabySpreg said:
I have autism. I am into lions and tigers. I bought a lot of ADBL clothing off of Etsy because it had lions and tigers and dinosaurs on it. I don’t think I am into diapers yet. I don’t really know. But, I like the ADBL clothing and I have a desire to dress up like a toddler and take way too much psychedelics to get that good ol’ age regression. I’d probably wear diapers when I am tripping in my ADBL clothing because i really don’t want to use the potty in the middle on an intensive trip. I spend way too much on ADBL stuff on Etsy because I have a shopping addiction. I love wearing ADBL clothing with lions and tigers on them because lions and tigers are so cute. I also want to read some of the fiction stories here because I find punishments such as petticoating kinky. I am weird and I don’t really know what i want but i wanted to explore ADBL because I love the way ADBL clothing with tigers and lions on them look so much. I’ll probably lurk for a while until I feel comfortable with this community. Is it against the rules of this forum for me to talk about tripping on dark net psychedelics while wearing ADBL clothing and wondering around my farming community.
Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself am Autistic.
No.
I have never done dope.
I never will.
I am 66 years old.

I love lions too! 🦁

BabySpreg said:
I'm tommy I'm near buffalo ny

Back