Walmart trip.

Remington1911

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I recently went to Walmart to buy a few groceries and diapers. I had the intentions to buy the new print goodnites and 5t 6t pullups. Well I forgot to grab extra cash. I was only able to snag the last box of 5t 6t pullups. I did see the new print goodnites, which was cool. I put on a 5t 6t pullup today,and my o my does it feel good. I was worried about fit, bit they fit great and the rise is decent. Overall in extremely pleased with them.

Reactions: Dashsanta, dinodavid, BigAl2 and 1 other person
Remington1911 said:
I recently went to Walmart to buy a few groceries and diapers. I had the intentions to buy the new print goodnites and 5t 6t pullups. Well I forgot to grab extra cash. I was only able to snag the last box of 5t 6t pullups. I did see the new print goodnites, which was cool. I put on a 5t 6t pullup today,and my o my does it feel good. I was worried about fit, bit they fit great and the rise is decent. Overall in extremely pleased with them.
@Remington1911 That’s awesome. You must be pretty thin to be able to fit in a 5T baby diaper as an adult. Good for you as regular adult size diapers (the ones that look and feel babyish can be pretty expensive).

Reactions: BigAl2
jaydavidson said:
@Remington1911 That’s awesome. You must be pretty thin to be able to fit in a 5T baby diaper as an adult. Good for you as regular adult size diapers (the ones that look and feel babyish can be pretty expensive).
I am 30 to 31 inch waist. The xl goodnights are somewhat loose on me after wearing and wetting them to capacity, they tend to almost want to start falling down. I was hoping to snag some large at Walmart, but forgot extra cash.

We went to Walmart too this eve. Needed a new dog tie out cable. Got it and some pepto bismal. And 200 count box of CCI 17HMR ammo. They had 2. I left one for the next customer.

BigAl1 said:
We went to Walmart too this eve. Needed a new dog tie out cable. Got it and some pepto bismal. And 200 count box of CCI 17HMR ammo. They had 2. I left one for the next customer.
I like shooting the 17hmr, kinda expensive to shoot but it's fun to go out and take care of a few prairie dogs. It's a flat shooting fast little round. Only draw backs I've found with it it it may be a little too fast at time so, it doesn't expand very well, and it doesn't like the winds we see in Kansas at times.

Remington1911 said:
I like shooting the 17hmr, kinda expensive to shoot but it's fun to go out and take care of a few prairie dogs. It's a flat shooting fast little round. Only draw backs I've found with it it it may be a little too fast at time so, it doesn't expand very well, and it doesn't like the winds we see in Kansas at times.
I was gifted a Remington 17 from Remington, 4109 fps little hollow point doesn't like being shot in the rain. I have never shot the 17hmr, I do know that a box of 20 rounds of the rem17 was very very pricey the last time I bought a box, I have several hundred rounds on hand. My all time favorite round would be the 22-250

Reactions: Remington1911 and BigAl2
Reloading helps with saving on the expensive rounds. And when ammo is hard to find. I had my 327 mag out yesterday. Raining today. So i'll be reloading. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
chamberpot said:
I was gifted a Remington 17 from Remington, 4109 fps little hollow point doesn't like being shot in the rain. I have never shot the 17hmr, I do know that a box of 20 rounds of the rem17 was very very pricey the last time I bought a box, I have several hundred rounds on hand. My all time favorite round would be the 22-250
I like my 22 250 as well, very versatile as far as hunting goes and it's a tack driver.

Reactions: chamberpot and BigAl2
BigAl1 said:
Reloading helps with saving on the expensive rounds. And when ammo is hard to find. I had my 327 mag out yesterday. Raining today. So i'll be reloading. :p
I've got a reloading set up and dies for alot of what I own, I just haven't set it up since we moved a few years ago. Nothing like a day of plinking around then the next day reloading what you spent. It's relaxing both times. Throw in a diaper and you've got it made.

Remington1911 said:
Can we see them on u

I did my 327's today. Tomorrow looks good. Im going to hit the range. Im thinking about taking out my 7.62x39 AR'S. Im after a MINI 30.But none available.
:(

BigAl1 said:
The Walmart I got to INSTANTLY "de-stocked" the entire store of every single gun, accessory and ammunition!~ You can't buy ANYTHING there for shooting any longer outside of air rifles. I'm amazed Wal-Mart stores in other areas still sell ammo and such! I bought my oldest son his first "real gun (a mid range .22) for his 12th birthday @ my local Walmart and my youngest son a shotgun for duck hunting, again at my local Walmart. every time I wanted to go target shooting I used to stop in, buy all the ammo I'd need (including for my hand cannon (Ruger Super Red Hawk .44 Magnum 8 3/8" barrel) along with a couple packages of paper targets. Not anymore, for at least 6-8 years now! RIDICULOUS!

The good that came out of it is the one of my best friends reloads for every handgun, rifle etc. he owns (between him and his 95 yr old Dad, well over 120) and thankfully he also has all of the dies and such for my .44! I buy the primers and split the rest with him. I've spent hours at his workbench reloading on days when I couldn't stand but was able to reload, so at least my time was put to good use.

these corporations becoming anti-gun is pissing me off. They won't sell a gun or even ammunition, but they'll HAPPILY sell the latest version of a myriad of 1st person shooter video games that parents allow their 9-10 year old child to play. These kids NEVER take a gun safety course, are never educated about guns etc. but can name specific makes/models of guns and hey, shooting all of your "enemies" in the games means you win, at least, until they "regenerate", come back and shoot you. I sincerely believe these morons (parents of the kids and face it, the kids themselves!) should ALL be MANDATED to take gun safety courses and need to renew their "certification" every 12 months and if they don't, they can't play these games online, period!

Everyone wants to blame guns and such for a lot of the problems that were caused by a bd guy/gal with a gun so they do the same thing Dr's in ERs do today. punish those who have never done ANYTHING wrong because of what OTHER assholes do/have done.

This needs a MONSTOSITY of a complete and total overhaul already!

Sorry for my rant. Went from 71 yesterday to 40s today and I feel like I am already dead! It took me 2 hours just to get out of bed to change my damn diaper and get a drink! Of course the "not yet ex" is out with friends and has been all day despite being in debt "up to her eyeballs" and having to work 3 shit jobs! Long story but suffice it to say she can redefine every word similar to the one that begins with wh, ends in re and has an O in the middle!

CptKirk

Ours in Coal TWP pulled the guns. They still sell air and muzzle loaders. Some ammo was cut. Hand gun and 223/556 and 7.62x54R. The buckhorn walmart has a lot of guns. The Selinsgrove one has a decent amount. And the sell reloading supplies. These are Pa walmarts for anyone who don't know the towns. I asked why the gun sales stopper at my walmart. They said the cost to do so was why. I think it's the rif-raf that came to our area.

Remington1911 said:
Do you mind sharing your waist size? I'm a 29-30" waist and would love to try these

southeastlittle said:
Do you mind sharing your waist size? I'm a 29-30" waist and would love to try these
My waist is 30 to 31 inches.

Reactions: southeastlittle
Lostdiapersboy said:
Can we see them on u
Sorry, that's not really my cup of tea, and honestly out of my comfort zone, no pun intended.

Back