Xp5000

Diapers1978

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
How are the xp5000 diapers? Thinking about trying them.

I like them. I have only bought them once but had a good experience. They run a little small if I remember, so you may need to size up if you are between sizes. The plastic is nice (a bit thin, but feels nice), the hook and loop tabs are great (and don't stretch/sag), and they have a narrower crotch than other ABDL diapers. A good out and about diaper for discreteness while still having higher capacity.

Reactions: VeiledDevotee, Diprs2 and BigAl2
Alastair said:
I like them. I have only bought them once but had a good experience. They run a little small if I remember, so you may need to size up if you are between sizes. The plastic is nice (a bit thin, but feels nice), the hook and loop tabs are great (and don't stretch/sag), and they have a narrower crotch than other ABDL diapers. A good out and about diaper for discreteness while still having higher capacity.
Thank you

Reactions: Alastair
Yeppers the XP 5000 are good to go.

Reactions: Diapers1978
I have an issue with them leaking when I wet them even if they are not close to full. I think it is because they are to narrow in the crotch for me.

I bought a pack a few months ago, I don’t wear often so I still have a few left. I bought these because I wanted to try a diaper with Velcro fasteners. Overall I think it’s a good diaper it just doesn’t fit me quite right. And it’s a lower rise than better dry which I prefer.

Back