• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Aus

PantyNappies

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone, I've loved wearing nappies since I was young, which I very much no longer am (except in spirit lol). But I've never really connected with other people who are also into this, and I guess I'd like to start fixing that. I've also been trying to do a bit of creative writing recently and it might be fun to share some of that one day when it's a bit more polished.

Reactions: VeiledDevotee, KCA and warmfeeling
PantyNappies said:
Hi everyone, I've loved wearing nappies since I was young, which I very much no longer am (except in spirit lol). But I've never really connected with other people who are also into this, and I guess I'd like to start fixing that. I've also been trying to do a bit of creative writing recently and it might be fun to share some of that one day when it's a bit more polished.
Hello, welcome, I’m the same I’ve loved nappies for as long as I can remember. Hope you have fun here with us 😁👍🏻

Hey welcome, hope you enjoy interacting with the community.

Welcome from another Australian.

Is your user name taken from the Johnson's nappies of the same name from the 1980s?

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the community.
Looking forward to seeing some of that creative writing you talking about :d .

KCA said:
Welcome from another Australian.

Is your user name taken from the Johnson's nappies of the same name from the 1980s?
It sure is! There are only two images I can find online of ads for them, and very few other references. I wore them when I was little and when I was older I remember finding one remaining packet at the back of a drawer and being fascinated by them.

VeiledDevotee said:
Welcome to the community.
Looking forward to seeing some of that creative writing you talking about :d .
Hehe thank you. Winnowing down all the ideas and then sticking with one long enough to properly flesh it out is the challenge at the moment.

Welcome to ADISC PantyNappies from yet another Australian (I'm in Newcastle NSW).
Looking forward to reading your polished stories.
Have fun.

Back