Death row diaper

TheMat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In the show Prison Break, they show a character who is to be executed, and they give him clothes to change into for the event and an adult diaper is included since “the body becomes incontinent after death.” I wonder if this is actually standard procedure. I know I for one would be happy to have one last chance to use a diaper before going out.

Sigh...
A very depressing use of a diaper.
Getting snuffed by the government.

• Haha
Reactions: Tetra, KBoy, BigAl2 and 1 other person
According to the articles. They do use a diaper for executions. No need to look at the pics. Yes it is a depressing thing.

Thou shall not kill!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: JR1, geka and BigAl2
In the film about Ted Bundy he is not only changed into a nappy prior to the execution scene but he has his butt stuffed with cotton wool too.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: CptKirk and jamiejamie
Lostboy123 said:
In the film about Ted Bundy he is not only changed into a nappy prior to the execution scene but he has his butt stuffed with cotton wool too.
WHY?

Lostboy123 said:
They should have stuffed his ass with steel wool so it would have lit up when they electrocuted the scumbag.

• Haha
Reactions: abdlchristian12, MTC17, Pantyslave and 6 others
I thought Ted Bundy was shot firing squad if I remember right they pinned a heart shaped target over his heart. Only one rifle had a live round. No one knows which rifle was live. It was in the News a lot at the time.being and old fart

foxkits said:
I thought Ted Bundy was shot firing squad if I remember right they pinned a heart shaped target over his heart. Only one rifle had a live round. No one knows which rifle was live. It was in the News a lot at the time.being and old fart
It was definitely electric chair. Some US states do allow convicts to select firing squad and they're extremely rare (even more so now) and its only one rifle that contains a blank rather than the other way round.

Tundra1975 said:
They should have stuffed his ass with steel wool so it would have lit up when they electrocuted the scumbag.
Don't disagree. Apparently that part of the film isn't even true either.

wow I learned something new today !

LePew said:
because he was a gaping asshole
I knew that....just can't understand for the life of me WHY they'd pack his ass with wool! Makes absolutely no sense.

I feel they would had taken a few lbs. of broken glass, all no larger than 1/4" x 1/4" with all of the jagged edges, forced them into his rectum like an enema and allowed him to bleed out Slowly! I have some BRUTALLY "dark" ways to torture those wo deserve to suffer war crime after war crime for everything they've done. I also feel that EVERY child molester who is caught in the act gets no arrest/trial/lawyers etc. simply bind their wrists together so they can't POSSIBLY get out, tie them to the back of a tractor trailer beginning a 1000 mile run and if they can't keep up, the trucker will have nothing left other than a pair of wrists bound together remaining. That's actually my least brutal punishment. Let's just say I have some great ides involving vice grip pliers and soldering irons LOL.

Think of all of the services that can be provided to the disabled, to training disabled folks in a new field where they can be productive and self supporting again. I know none of these ideas will ever happen, but I can dream, right? This cracks me up LOL.....

CptKirk

PS please ignore typos and improperly utilized words. I am in severe to unbearable pain right now so I' not writing with the clarity I usually am able to

CptKirk said:
Think of all of the services that can be provided to the disabled, to training disabled folks in a new field where they can be productive and self supporting again. I know none of these ideas will ever happen, but I can dream, right? This cracks me up LOL.....
You’re ‘OK’ CptKirk. If only other disabled folks had your affinity for the ‘arts'; we’d have a renaissance of artists here.

CptKirk said:
PS please ignore typos and improperly utilized words. I am in severe to unbearable pain right now so I' not writing with the clarity I usually am able to
You’re quite lucid actually ;)

Last edited:
Lostboy123 said:
It was definitely electric chair. Some US states do allow convicts to select firing squad and they're extremely rare (even more so now) and its only one rifle that contains a blank rather than the other way round.
Anyone who's ever fired a rifle before would immediately know the difference.

MfVf + MpVp = 0

Last edited:
foxkits said:
My mistake I was thinking of Gary Gilmore I was in school during his execution.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I once saw a documentary where a former executioner said that this was a complete myth.

In reality, an inmate is allowed a shower and encouraged to use the bathroom immediately beforehand to prevent any unpleasantness.

In the UK we haven’t had any hangings since the 1960s though I do know that here women executees (which were very rare) used to be given a calico undergarment in case of prolapse.

Back