Did anyone else have a Plastic Pant Fetish as a Child?

BuddyBoy said:
In my younger years I wore rubber panties. When vinyl became widely available I wore those too. I never thought of them as a fetish; they were just my "baby pants". I loved them and still do. 😘
Totally agree. I loved wearing my rubbers as a teenager, everyday to school. Love wearing my rubbers today. Not a fetish in my eyes just absolutely lovely, wearing rubbers forever

Reactions: vp39 and Angelapinks
BillSpeed said:
Totally agree. I loved wearing my rubbers as a teenager, everyday to school. Love wearing my rubbers today. Not a fetish in my eyes just absolutely lovely, wearing rubbers forever
I did it often, but I was at an all-boys school and it was risky. Part of the thrill was wearing my baby pants right in front of them. Were you ever caught, or did your schoolmates know?

Reactions: Brumas94, BillSpeed, Angelapinks and 1 other person
whiteplastic said:
I did it often, but I was at an all-boys school and it was risky. Part of the thrill was wearing my baby pants right in front of them. Were you ever caught, or did your schoolmates know?
I was caught once by a girl in my class sitting behind me. As I bent forward to borrow a pencil, the waistband of my pink plastic pants was viewed by her. As I sat, she tapped me on the shoulder and said meet at recess by the corner car park. When she gotthere she told me she knew I was wearing pink plastic pants and wanted to know why. She also said after school I should walk her home and she wanted to see me wearing them. When we got to her house we stood under the carport out of view and as I slowly dropped my pants she grabbed me and slowly rubber the plastic and me. I was scared stiff so to speak but she promised she wouldn't tell. I said I sometimes had accidents so I wore them. Not a great excuse without a diaper or even underwear but it didn't matter to her. I tried to talk her into trying on a pair I brought for her and she did but would not show me. We became friends for awhile but her dad got another job and they moved so I lost contact. Too bad as I liked her and I think she liked me also.

• Love
Reactions: whiteplastic, BillSpeed, DLPeakOut and 2 others
I used to love riding around on my bike looking for nappies and plastic pants hanging on washiing lines you do t see them anymore, and I miss them

• Love
Reactions: bedwetter bobby, Angelapinks, DLPeakOut and 1 other person
Yes and back in the days 1970 it was harder to aquire rubber or plastic pants. They were advertised in the back of some newspapers and could be bought via a postal order and the postman delivered the package. whilst young i could also access xl babypants via friends houses and once in boots the chemist. I did not know they sold big [adult] plastic pants and ended up with xl enormous for my then body size.
I still wear today and still enjoy to look and find new types, colours styles. The wait and anticipation upon order and arrival is still there and the thrill pulling or snapping them on.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, whiteplastic, Brumas94 and 3 others
I did. I can remember as far back as the age of 3. I was late to potty train and was in diapers until almost 4. My mom used Gerber vinyl pants over disposable diapers. One of my dresser drawers was full of plastic pants. I loved the smell and how soft they felt. I also loved the zipping noise they made when they brushed up against something. When I was a teenager I stole some plastic pants (I was too scared to buy them) from the grocery store. I put them on even though they were too small and wore them to bed that night. I was in heaven. Later I bought some plastic pants from Mountain View products when I got my first job. I have been buying and wearing plastic pants since. I was sad to see that VIP quit making the milky gray/blue/white plastic pants. Now my favorite brand is Babykins. They are the closest to the Gerber plastic pants that I remember. I wear plastic pants over disposable diapers most of the time. To me, a diaper isn’t a diaper without textured plastic pants. Long live plastic pants! Hopefully they don’t go away in the future.

Reactions: DLPeakOut, Angelapinks, whiteplastic and 6 others
whiteplastic said:
nice avatar. Ever wear pntyhose over your diaper to keep it in place?

Reactions: Angelapinks
vp39 said:
Just in from southern Ontario....
Those bodies are great. Are they soft or crinkle?

Reactions: Angelapinks and Pelusos
InkoBubi said:
Those bodies are great. Are they soft or crinkle?
They are nice and soft, and some of my favorites. They're from InControl.

Reactions: DLPeakOut
Fireball44 said:
nice avatar. Ever wear pntyhose over your diaper to keep it in place?
No, but the idea does excite me. I must "borrow" a pair of my wife's to try.

whiteplastic said:
No, but the idea does excite me. I must "borrow" a pair of my wife's to try.
Careful with that «borrowing» if it’s not approved by your wife. It’s SO easy to tear a pantyhose and your wife will notice.
Better to buy your own. You will likely «need» some more anyway:D

Reactions: Luvshugs
OnePiece said:
Careful with that «borrowing» if it’s not approved by your wife. It’s SO easy to tear a pantyhose and your wife will notice.
buy quality pantyhose and the right size for best resulats. I havve been wearing 35 years.

OnePiece said:
Wise words from OnePiece.

BuddyBoy said:
Wise words from OnePiece.
Thanks for the tips. I really like the shiny, silky pantyhose - I think they will complement my beautiful plastic pants. I'll start shopping around.

Reactions: Angelapinks, plasticpants1 and OnePiece
A photo for St. Patrick's Day. (from Amazon)

Attachments

• 713BdwYbZVL.jpg
    713BdwYbZVL.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Love
Reactions: BillSpeed, DLPeakOut, sawindowman and 3 others
diapereden said:
I used to love riding around on my bike looking for nappies and plastic pants hanging on washiing lines you do t see them anymore, and I miss them
I did that myself quite often and I was always wearing a pair of plastic panties under my clothes and sometimes leotards also.

Reactions: vp39, BillSpeed, OnePiece and 1 other person
Back