Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Backed these sippies on kickstarter and they made it!! I’m so excited, they’re 20 oz so I won’t have to keep refilling them over and over, and they look SUPER cute so far. I’m getting purple and yellow!

Attachments

• IMG_6683.jpeg
    IMG_6683.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6685.jpeg
    IMG_6685.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Love
Reactions: BBBen, Deleted member 66129, KBoy and 5 others
I didn't back (I'm more of a bottle kiddo), but I'd still like to get at least one of these, so I'm looking forward to general availability. I imagine that's still months away though. The number of backers was pretty large, so I expect it'll take some time to get everybody their cups. When you get yours, I hope you'll share your thoughts on them!

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy, Edgewater and 4 others
i didn’t know about these when they were being funded and only just found out, i hope they ship to uk and are available to more than just backers. i would probably go with the light blue or green colours. so cute!

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy, Edgewater and 3 others
Was happy to get the email to choose colors yesterday! Looking forward to seeing how they turn out! (I also think a bottle nipple may fit...?)

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy, Mas16210 and 3 others
punkiekit said:
Backed these sippies on kickstarter and they made it!! I’m so excited, they’re 20 oz so I won’t have to keep refilling them over and over, and they look SUPER cute so far. I’m getting purple and yellow!
I ordered the pink one 😍

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy, Edgewater and 1 other person
:D wow, these are so cool!

But 20oz is a lot! I don’t think I could carry one of those around easily (misc. chronic illness) — my 360° no-spill sippy cups are about 10oz I think and sometimes I don’t even want to carry them 🥲

:3 These would be so cute and fun to take somewhere.... if I was going to take it somewhere I’d want a cap or protective bottle bag and I’d stow it in my rolling shopping bag(?) thingy —

— oh, but then I’d still have to lift it to retrieve and drink from it 😅 maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t see these adorable things while they were funding, so I didn’t have to wrestle with the decision.

Still tempted to keep an eye out for them and consider picking one up if I see it on sale (though I’d probably want to get two or three to mix-and-match the colours)!

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy, babywolfboy and 2 others
CrayonRocket said:

But 20oz is a lot! I don’t think I could carry one of those around easily (misc. chronic illness) — my 360° no-spill sippy cups are about 10oz I think and sometimes I don’t even want to carry them 🥲

:3 These would be so cute and fun to take somewhere.... if I was going to take it somewhere I’d want a cap or protective bottle bag and I’d stow it in my rolling shopping bag(?) thingy —

— oh, but then I’d still have to lift it to retrieve and drink from it 😅 maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t see these adorable things while they were funding, so I didn’t have to wrestle with the decision.

Still tempted to keep an eye out for them and consider picking one up if I see it on sale (though I’d probably want to get two or three to mix-and-match the colours)!
You could fill it only half way and that might help with the weight.

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy, Edgewater and 2 others
Cottontail said:
I didn't back (I'm more of a bottle kiddo), but I'd still like to get at least one of these, so I'm looking forward to general availability. I imagine that's still months away though. The number of backers was pretty large, so I expect it'll take some time to get everybody their cups. When you get yours, I hope you'll share your thoughts on them!
I’m sure they’ll do at least one round of them for general availability! They seem very well made/thought out. I’ll definitely be making a post about these once they come in! I think they ship late April/May, I’m so excited!

Reactions: BBBen, Sealander, KBoy and 3 others
weemouse said:
i didn’t know about these when they were being funded and only just found out, i hope they ship to uk and are available to more than just backers. i would probably go with the light blue or green colours. so cute!
They seem popular so I’m sure they’ll release some for non backers soon! I would usually choose blue or green as well, but ALL my sippies are blue and green and I want to diversify 🤣

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy, CrayonRocket and 2 others
Reactions: BBBen, Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
CrayonRocket said:

I’ll let you know how accessible and heavy they are once they come in! A cap is a good idea. Hopefully they introduce that in future if they decide to keep making them!

Reactions: KBoy, CrayonRocket and BobbiSueEllen
sofiahammerstein said:
Was happy to get the email to choose colors yesterday! Looking forward to seeing how they turn out! (I also think a bottle nipple may fit...?)
I’m so stoked for these!! What colors did you choose?

Reactions: Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
punkiekit said:
They seem popular so I’m sure they’ll release some for non backers soon! I would usually choose blue or green as well, but ALL my sippies are blue and green and I want to diversify 🤣
Haha, I know what you mean; the blue and green ones are my faves as well (though yellow is my favourite colour so I’d probably want one of that, too) —

— but I have the green/orange (main green with an orange part) one I first got, and then I ended up with three more which are all blue! ‘xD and one of the blue ones is the same brand as the green/orange one and the secondary colour for that one is green :p

There’s a yellow one I saw online which was Munchkin I think? My mum doesn’t want me to buy any more because she doesn’t want us to end up with a whole cupboard of sippy cups but I really want the yellow one! But I only saw it in a 2-pack (with another blue one I think?? :’D)

Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
punkiekit said:
I’ll let you know how accessible and heavy they are once they come in! A cap is a good idea. Hopefully they introduce that in future if they decide to keep making them!
punkiekit said:
Oh! Thank you so much!! n-n 🔆🌈💚🌼

Yeah, it would be really cool if they take off well enough that they can continue to operate and grow! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
Is there a link or website that I missed?

Reactions: CrayonRocket and BobbiSueEllen
Such a useful design and I would guess that the body size fits auto cup holders, as well!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
It was on kickstarter but it’s been fully backed! Here’s the link to the creators profile
Keiko on Kickstarter

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Edgewater, Khaymen and 1 other person
oh my goodness, that's so cool!!! i've wanted sippy cups with a higher capacity for a while now, i spill things very easily due to being autistic, i think i spill my water more often than i drink it, so i'll definitely try to follow these to see if i can get one later on!

thanks for sharing this is great!!!

Reactions: KBoy, punkiekit, Edgewater and 1 other person
PaddedPonyboy said:
oh my goodness, that's so cool!!! i've wanted sippy cups with a higher capacity for a while now, i spill things very easily due to being autistic, i think i spill my water more often than i drink it, so i'll definitely try to follow these to see if i can get one later on!

thanks for sharing this is great!!!
I don’t spill things suuuper often, but I had a particularly bad run one week and that’s what prompted me getting my first sippy cup! n-n

I’m in love with them now, they’re literally just better in almost every way from a mug or water bottle! 🔆☁️💚

EDIT: (added ‘water’ to make it clear I wasn’t referring to baby bottles)

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen, babywolfboy, KBoy and 2 others
What about a link to the product? 😉

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy and Edgewater
Back