• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone I'm new here.

BabyAshtonMarie81

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I am a 43yr old trans female 15yrs on HRT, I wear diapers 24/7 I'm more DL then AB but i likes wearing onesies.
I've been 24/7 for 10yrs now. Haven't used a potty once in the past 10yrs. Life for me being 24/7 is simpler and less stressful. I just wet and mess when ever I needs too with out having to stop whatever I am doing at the moment. I've gotten really good at changing myself in restrooms. I sometimes likes having someone else change my diaper for me. I live a normal adult life as if I was just medically incontinent.

Last edited:
Reactions: INCONTGUY, UltimaMel, VeiledDevotee and 1 other person
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: BabyAshtonMarie81
Welcome! This is an incredible community of wonderful and supportive members. I'm sure you'll find lots of discussions in the forums to read and meet lots of like minded members here. I hope you enjoy being part of this community as much as I do!

BabyAshtonMarie81 said:
I am a 43yr old trans female 15yrs on HRT, I wear diapers 24/7 I'm more DL then AB but i likes wearing onesies.
I've been 24/7 for 10yrs now. Haven't used a potty once in the past 10yrs. Life for me being 24/7 is simpler and less stressful. I just wet and mess when ever I needs too with out having to stop whatever I am doing at the moment. I've gotten really good at changing myself in restrooms. I sometimes likes having someone else change my diaper for me. I live a normal adult life as if I was just medically incontinent.
Hello and welcome

Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Welcome to the friend!y and helpful adisc community!

Welcome on board.

welcome, glad you found us! wow, 15 years on HRT, that's a long time! i'm trans male, it's been 9 years for me! that's so cool, i'm glad you were able to get on hormones and become who you want to be!

glad you've been enjoying living 24/7! do you have a favorite diaper? is there anything else you'd like to let us know like hobbies or other interests?

take care, hope to see you around! this is a very friendly community, and there are lots of other trans folk here as well!

PaddedPonyboy said:
welcome, glad you found us! wow, 15 years on HRT, that's a long time! i'm trans male, it's been 9 years for me! that's so cool, i'm glad you were able to get on hormones and become who you want to be!

glad you've been enjoying living 24/7! do you have a favorite diaper? is there anything else you'd like to let us know like hobbies or other interests?

take care, hope to see you around! this is a very friendly community, and there are lots of other trans folk here as well!
I loves northshore Megamax diapers the most.

Reactions: babywolfboy
BabyAshtonMarie81 said:
I saw you replied to one of threads and welcome. Naturally trans women gravitate to ABDL. I mix using a potty and wearing. Sometimes I love the convenience but really I’d just go outside as our detractors suggest. I really like the woods. That would be even cooler than being padded. Signed Sassypigtailz

Reactions: nectar0001, babywolfboy and BabyAshtonMarie81
Back