Has anyone had the chance to wear Pampers size 8?

sbmccue said:
Even if there were enough of a market, P&G wouldn't cater to it because it would risk the brand being tainted by AB/DLs using the product and posting review, pictures, videos, etc. An unfortunate truth: We're toxic to much of the marketing community, and they'll go to enormous lengths to avoid any sort of association with big babies and diaper lovers.

I wish this weren't the case, but it is.

Honestly, there are some people in the community that are toxic and selfish. They will publicly post inappropriate reviews or even tag or hashtag the diaper brands in lewd photos on ig. It really leaves a stain on the community as a whole, and I have to imagine it makes it uncomfortable for parents to unwittingly stumble across that stuff.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, sbmccue, Growler0128 and 3 others
southeastlittle said:
If anyone from the UK be willing to ship a pack to me I'd be very grateful! I can only find them in boxes of 120 on amazon but really don't want quite that many all at once. Please pm me if you want to set up a trade!
It is very expensive to send a parcel to the USA. A pack of Pampers would cost ~42 USD. Not at all favorable.
HappyNappin said:
Can someone point me towards this video with the vintage German pampers please?
It could be that this video is meant
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Conclusion of the video: A size 8 isn't bigger than a former size 6 from the 2000s.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Growler0128 and southeastlittle
SecretWeapon said:
It is very expensive to send a parcel to the USA. A pack of Pampers would cost ~42 USD. Not at all favorable.

It could be that this video is meant
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Conclusion of the video: A size 8 isn't bigger than a former size 6 from the 2000s.
I knew 1990's diapers size 6 were way bigger than today's, but that size 8 really is a size 6 is mindblowing

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Growler0128 and 12srepaid
southeastlittle said:
I knew 1990's diapers size 6 were way bigger than today's, but that size 8 really is a size 6 is mindblowing
It is really sad that sizes 7 & 8 are barely bigger than size 6. Size 7 & 8 should also be focused more towards children with special needs, and not so much for keeping older babies in diapers.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Growler0128
grst said:
Honestly, there are some people in the community that are toxic and selfish. They will publicly post inappropriate reviews or even tag or hashtag the diaper brands in lewd photos on ig. It really leaves a stain on the community as a whole, and I have to imagine it makes it uncomfortable for parents to unwittingly stumble across that stuff.
I agree. There are people in this community that can make it rather difficult for brands like Pampers to make products for those who really need diapers. :(

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sbmccue, Growler0128 and grst
im 6foot 1inch and got a 36" waist and weigh 210 pounds. they dont fit. If you rig them they can tho. its not the same tho. i remember wearing 2005 huggies pullups back when i was 9 and the feel isnt the same.

• Love
Reactions: Growler0128
southeastlittle said:
If anyone from the UK be willing to ship a pack to me I'd be very grateful! I can only find them in boxes of 120 on amazon but really don't want quite that many all at once. Please pm me if you want to set up a trade!
I sent you a pm

Back