Attachments

• RDT_20230908_0159504181697411782099112.png
    RDT_20230908_0159504181697411782099112.png
    189.7 KB · Views: 197
  • Haha
Reactions: dl015, snugglyowl, Cottontail and 2 others
Now only if i could find some friends in Wisconsin xD

Reactions: snugglyowl
Lol, I don't live there but I work remotely in WI, so this has been hilarious for me to discover hehe

Reactions: snugglyowl and Lillavenderbun
Lillavenderbun said:
Now only if i could find some friends in Wisconsin xD
Milwaukee has an active community that is fairly large. The kink scene in general is.

Reactions: Lillavenderbun and snugglyowl
Ha ha, wow. Based on a few minutes of research, I’ll declare La Crosse, Wisconsin the ideal place to live. You’re in the (apparently) diaper-lovingest state, and only minutes from the ageplay paradise of Minnesota and the sissy mecca of Iowa.

*runs off to pack bags*

And Washington is all about… claws?! Wow. Shows how much I know about my neighbors!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: snugglyowl
Hahahaha... glad to be an upper midwest transplant I guess. Desperately curious what "pirates" entails, though, now. Oregonians please explain. Wow.

Reactions: Cottontail
Nearly the entire south perturbs me slightly as every fetish can be without much effort at all tied to it's rather turbulent history.

Cottontail said:
Ha ha, wow. Based on a few minutes of research, I’ll declare La Crosse, Wisconsin the ideal place to live. You’re in the (apparently) diaper-lovingest state, and only minutes from the ageplay paradise of Minnesota and the sissy mecca of Iowa.

*runs off to pack bags*

And Washington is all about… claws?! Wow. Shows how much I know about my neighbors!
I am in La Crosse county but I am not AB/DL

Now if only I can find friends close by me in WI :)

We are kinda speckled all over, I'm in brown county.

Western Waukesha County

Back