ABU taking awhile to ship out Spring Sale orders?

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Has anyone else been waiting for their ABU order to ship? I feel like it’s taking a lot longer than usual. Their most recent spring sale most have been pretty big because I’m still waiting on my diapers to ship out. Anyone else kinda stuck?

Yeah same here. I ordered a sample of the 'updated' SDKs a few days ago. They usually ship pretty quick but not this time.

Reactions: littledreamers333
BabyLink9 said:
Has anyone else been waiting for their ABU order to ship? I feel like it’s taking a lot longer than usual. Their most recent spring sale most have been pretty big because I’m still waiting on my diapers to ship out. Anyone else kinda stuck?
There is a small text that said something about the large amount of orders.
Plus, it took me a couple of days for my order to process

Ordered yesterday, so I'm not expecting it to process any time soon. I definitely expect them to take some time with how big of a sale is going on. Sad I missed out on the LitteKings, but I got some LittlePaws and SDKs.

Reactions: BabyLink9
lol right after I made this post I received my tracking number! Hurray!

Only part that sucks is they are using usps and my mail man keeps loosing my packages 😖

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and Lostdiapersboy
was going to say i ordered on Saturday and got my tracking number today. Says it will arrive in two days.

Just got my shipping label from my order I placed on Monday, but no ETA yet.

southeastlittle said:
Yeah same here. I ordered a sample of the 'updated' SDKs a few days ago. They usually ship pretty quick but not this time.
the sdk are best

They told me today 5 day backlog!!

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and southeastlittle
ChrisKrinkle said:
They told me today 5 day backlog!!
Sounds about right...lol. This happens every time theres a sale or a new diaper everyone wants. That's ok though, it's not like they're Amazon or something so I'll cut them some slack lol

Reactions: TigerDL
Ordered mine Saturday, didn’t ship till Wednesday. Got them on my porch via FedEx early this afternoon. Definitely a few days slower than normal, but not unexpected under the circumstances

Its a good sale, I dont mind waiting, I ordered 1 case of peekabu's and a 1/2 case of sdks just to see the newer changes they did, I love having a variety of diaper options :)

Has anyone noticed Kiddos taking a long time to ship as well?

southeastlittle said:
Has anyone noticed Kiddos taking a long time to ship as well?
It won't matter what you ordered, everything has the same processing process, so everything is experiencing delays.

Our US-based pamp packers are doing their best to get orders out the door as quickly as possible. Anyone with concerns about their order can always reach out to ABU directly via ABUCares.com.

As you might expect our recent Spring sale resulted in a tidal wave of orders, as noted on the site we're anticipate (up to) a 7 day delay for orders placed during the sale period.

I salute my US colleagues who are waddling on with it!

Reactions: DRZWDerepaid and TigerDL
The fact that so many of us have been buying your diapers is an amazing thing...

There are alot of us out there!

Took 2 days from ordering to delivery in the UK

Back