Favourite Diapers

gigsnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What is everyone’s favourite diapers and why are they your favourite? Anything specific you like about them? Anything different to the others?
I’m intrigued to find out what people’s favourite diapers are 😀

gigsnow said:
What is everyone’s favourite diapers and why are they your favourite? Anything specific you like about them? Anything different to the others?
I’m intrigued to find out what people’s favourite diapers are 😀
My all time favourite go to Nappies/Diapers is the ABU SDK because they are the exact replica of the 1990s Pampers Baby Dry Nappies/Diapers and I love the crinkle plastic backed diapers they make every time I walk wet or dry when I’m wearing them 😃

Reactions: VintagePampers1990
My personal favourite is ABU's Little Pawz; I'm an animal lover, my two favourite colours are in there (green being top and blue a close second), and I like how unique the wetness indicator is! Close behind are ABU's new Tiny Tails and Rearz's Critter Caboose and Daydreamer - all three have high capacity, nice designs, and feel great! 👼

Reactions: WaddleKitten
My all time favorite is confidri 😩. They were perfect for me. The wicked well, all white, super absorbent, held together well etc. my next fav is north shore supreme, very good diaper. Fit is awesome, plastic is soft and discrete, but still plastic which I love. They wick well which is a major problem for most other diapers. I only wished they didn’t clump up quite so quick. Clumping is the death of a diaper to me. Honorable mention to seni for being the only cloth back diaper that doesn’t seem to weep, has great hook and loop tapes that work all over the diaper. Hook snd loops that work on the back make it easier to roll up a discard messy diapers.

Reactions: HalMidLife
My favourite nappy is the abu sdk. I wore one yesterday to go shopping in. and I kept it on for a few hours after I returned home. I wet it extensively with no leaks or problems. they fit me well and I find them very comfortable to wear.

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
wiliawi said:
My all time favorite is confidri 😩. They were perfect for me. The wicked well, all white, super absorbent, held together well etc. my next fav is north shore supreme, very good diaper. Fit is awesome, plastic is soft and discrete, but still plastic which I love. They wick well which is a major problem for most other diapers. I only wished they didn’t clump up quite so quick. Clumping is the death of a diaper to me. Honorable mention to seni for being the only cloth back diaper that doesn’t seem to weep, has great hook and loop tapes that work all over the diaper. Hook snd loops that work on the back make it easier to roll up a discard messy diapers.
I was a big fan of those too. The tapes could have been better (the “second chance” tape was only good for one re-fastening), but the diaper was absolutely perfect for me. It fit amazingly well, wasn’t bulky at all between the legs, and although somewhat noisy, was not overwhelmingly so. I really miss those.

My go to favorites are Abena Abri-form M4s. No muss, no fuss, absorbent, and relatively affordable. I love many of the cute ABDL diapers but I view them as my splurge diapers, to be worn on special occasions. Not sure what my definition of a special occasion is, but all I know is that sometimes I treat myself with a cute diaper.

wiliawi said:
You say NS supreme clumps up ? I wear them all the time, what do you mean by clumping?

Pulling basically my same response, but truncated, to this question on my intro post:
All-time favorite is the old early 2010s Tena Slip Maxis. I got lucky enough to try them given my age, and I think they're so perfect. The new Active Fits are still decent but not even close to the same.

Really like the littlepaws, I think they're cute and I'm a sucker for a wetness indicator.

Goodnites are always a classic, I prefer the girls ones, I can fit large but the XLs fit better being 6' 175lbs.

I only wear tena or attends as these are what the NHS supply chain send me. I buy some from eBay too.

Last edited:
Abena L4 (plastic version)
with a tranquility booster pad

it's soft plastic, holds up well and absorbs well.
it's fairly inexpensive & my insurance helps cover the cost
only down side is It doesn't breathe the best so throw some extra powder including your hips / waist

Reactions: Kayleigh
Plastic back have got to be MegaMax, as far as cloth back go, it's got to be ABU's Little Kings.

Super Dry Kids by ABU. Very close to vintage pampers. They are my favourite diapers ever by a long shot. Soooooo comfortable.

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
geka said:
You say NS supreme clumps up ? I wear them all the time, what do you mean by clumping?
After they are wet, very wet. The structural integrity of the padding fails and it breaks into pieces that kind of fall to the bottom of the diaper. I only notice it when they are very wet and I’ve been wearing them too long. I’ve only tried a sample and liked them good enough to buy two cases, so they are still a great diaper

VintagePampers1990 said:
Super Dry Kids by ABU. Very close to vintage pampers. They are my favourite diapers ever by a long shot. Soooooo comfortable.
Have you tried Kiddos Junior plus? I've been a fan of SDKs for years but kiddos are amazing too. Both are great replicas of those 1990s diapers

Back