Back to diapers

supdiaperlover04

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How did you get back to diapers and use them for all ?
Did you wet and mess or just asking?
How did your family react?

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and Deleted member 66129
I was in a car crash and diapered in the Hospital been diapered ever since

Reactions: BigAl2
supdiaperlover04 said:
How did you get back to diapers and use them for all ?
Did you wet and mess or just asking?
How did your family react?
It was a friend in college. She got me into them. We had great study times both in diapers and plastic pants.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and BigAl2
Started to have accidents. Family and friends understood.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129
Was in high school, discovered I had a diaper kink by the magic of the internet. Was mind-blowing figuring out I wasn't alone! I then went to the grocery store, bought Goodnites for my first go-round, then eventually Cruisers size 7, Baby Dry sz 6 and Luvs sz 6 with report card money. This was during the Blue's Clues era of Luvs! Was able to fit into them back then, as they were super stretchy. I'm heavier now and heard they lost the super stretchy feature these diapers were known for. I stick to ABDL diapers now.

Never told my parents, and never will. Had some close calls, but I live with my partner now and don't have to sneak around the house to indulge. I wet only and plan on staying that way. Developed some stress incon this past year due to wonky hormone issues, so its nice keeping them on hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling and BigAl2
AlwaysInDiapers said:
It was a friend in college. She got me into them. We had great study times both in diapers and plastic pants.
Wow wouldve loved being with a girl in college into diapers and plastic pants...Study time wouldve been fun indeed.

Reactions: warmfeeling, AlwaysInDiapers, Deleted member 66129 and 1 other person
I just started wearing diapers in secret after I got my first job. I wet them and sometimes messed but all in private.

Reactions: babydl and warmfeeling
MikeDJ said:
Wow wouldve loved being with a girl in college into diapers and plastic pants...Study time wouldve been fun indeed.
I have to admit we did enjoy studying together.

Reactions: warmfeeling, vp39 and ChristianDiaperLover
AlwaysInDiapers said:
I have to admit we did enjoy studying together.
WOW! I would not have been able to study my course work in that situation.

I started wetting the bed several years ago. At first it was little bits, drips in my undies. I would get up & rinse my undies and hang them on the shower rod. After several weeks, my wife asked about it. I admitted and said I’d been thinking I need diapers. After that it just progressed. Now I wake up soaked most days.

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers
We were close girlfriends. It was just normal for her and became normal for me.

I became incontinent due to diabetic nerve damage. My wife suggested adult nappies. This was 11years ago. I have been in nappies 24/7 ever since.

Last edited:
I must admit I thought about diapering when I was in my teens but the stigma was bad back then. Now at 74 I have re-entered the diapering due to incontenance, and found I enjoy it very much. I have a partner that won't do it but that's O.K. I found just recently that I really enjoy wetting and messing my diaper at home. The sexual feelings it relates are something I've missed for sometime. So now I just go for it whenever I get the urge.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Around age 08, after many spankings and enemas, I too was put back into Goodnites as well for pooping. I hated it at first, cause I was getting a spanking after having the diaper put on me.

So this is where the magic began for me. I was in the diaper all night and woke up the next morning to seeing it messy. So I was changed and in them for about a month, which was around how many were in a pack back then, for one a night.

Around 10 years old, we moved and my cousin moved in with us. I had started wetting the bed. I was sat down on the couch and asked if I wanted to be put back in diapers. Instead of fighting it and pleading not to be put back in diapers, I said yes, so we went to store and I was once again back in diapers. This time though, it was Goodnites for the day time and Huggies for the night, cause I was still occassionally having pooping accidents at 10.

After that, I was in and out of diapers my entire life, and now, when I'm not working, I'm in diapers almost 24/7 now.

Back