Pooping out and about

tdl879

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is it worth the cleanup to poop in a diaper? What should I wear over a diaper so people can’t tell? Like in a store or a mall, like what’s the limit.

Reactions: oldskool, medfet878 and Jorelaxed
Hello,

If you never did "it" before i would first try it at home when alone.
Cleanup is easyest in the shower
Pooping on purpose in public is a tricky task and not highly appreciated by a lot of people because of the smell wich is not easy to hide. The only effective way to conseal smell for s certain time are good sealing plastic or better rubber / Latex pants like thos from kinky diapers.

And if it is worth the cleanup ... try it, some like it a lot, some not at all - l like the sensation but only on special occasions, not on a daily basis.

Have fun,
Allesindie

• Sad
Reactions: medfet878, Jorelaxed and littlemoosey
There are two questions that you ask. 1) Is cleaning up after messing a diaper worth it? Only you can answer that question after you mess your diaper. For me, cleaning up after a diaper is poopy is not at all onerous, a few adult wipes, wet/soapy wash cloth, rinse with just wet wash cloth and I am clean and fresh. 2) Messing in public, even with plastic pants over a diaper, without precautions in place is against my personal CODE OF DIAPER ETHICS. I want to be respectful of the innocent public and not offend anyone with any odor wafting from my poopy diaper. If you must try messing in public implement the following precautions: practice 6 feet social distancing, avoid being stationary in one place/keep walking, avoid close spaces, act normal. I have messed my diaper just a few times with those precautions in public and never offended anyone or had a suspicious a look. Ambient environmental odors will also help only if you implement these precautions which apply whether indoors at a store or outdoors at a park.

Reactions: Paddedtech91, sbmccue, Gwendolyn and 2 others
I’ve pooed myself when out but left it until I was nearly home. I waited until know one was about and went. I wouldn’t want to do it inside or around others because of the smell. You can’t really tell from looking that someone’s pooed there nappy, especially thru clothing. I’ve seen videos and unless they push there nappy up there bum crack, you can’t tell they’ve gone in it

Reactions: medfet878 and craigd1341
I would advise you to not mess your diaper in public. Although it would be nice to do so it’s not fair for others to smell that. If you do end up messing in the car is one thing but if you do end up messing in public change asap. I hate using public toilets for pooping but if I was in a diaper I would probably just go into the bathroom and mess myself. But I haven’t worn out in public in years.

Reactions: babydl, TeddyBearCowboy and Babyknighty
I also will not mess when out in public. If it does happen I leave immediately and find somwhere to change or (usually) head home to change. I do not want to expose others to my fetish without their consent. Even when fully dressed with plastic pants on, a onesie, pants, shirt and jacket it's difficult at best to hide the odor.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, TeddyBearCowboy and medfet878
I have had BM's out and about due to flare ups.
Clean ups are a fact of life for me.
Away from home it is more difficult to clean up, usually I carry some wipes in my back pack.
At home it's a snap because I have a handheld showerhead, makes it super easy.

Reactions: medfet878 and KindaOlde
tdl879 said:
Is it worth the cleanup to poop in a diaper? What should I wear over a diaper so people can’t tell? Like in a store or a mall, like what’s
If you want to use your diaper for its intended purpose for 1 and 2 in the privacy of your own place and among others who accept this, that is your decision.

But my response here is about the public aspect you suggested. I get the desire to feel baby like and be this part of you in public as well as private, as it is a very powerful feeling and identity. But… you are not the only one in this magnificent planet of ours. Going #2 is something that is not likely going to be hidden as the smell penetrates even the most secure of diapers. And let’s face it, it isn’t the most pleasant of aromas and it can make some even sick 🤢 from the smell due to social programming.

If someone had a vomit fetish (not sure if that even exists) but if it did, would you want them to do it on the train or subway car where you were having to travel next to? Or how about in the shopping check out line next to you?

Forgive me if my analogy seems extreme, but I’m just trying to point out that going #2 in your diaper when you don’t have too, and doing so in a public place is very much similar to the example I shared. It may really make others feel uncomfortable and sick. And why would you want to do that just to satisfy your own desire to feel like a baby?

My suggestion is to treat others as you would want to be.

If you don’t want someone puking on the floor beside you, then don’t go pooping next to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyGirl91, Gwendolyn, KindaOlde and 1 other person
I love pooping my diaper but only do it in the comfort of my own home. I would not want to force random people to that smell. Farts are bad enough.

Whether clean up is worth it is a very individual question. Only you can answer that. It can be a lot. I personally only feel like making the effort occasionally.

The more important question though is your second one. Messing in public when you can control it is a big no no. This is basic diaper etiquette. You do not make others participate without their consent. If you make them smell or see a messy diaper, that is what you are doing. Others have already said more, so I won't write an article on the subject. I will only repeat how important this is.

Reactions: abdlchristian12
allesindie said:
Hello,

If you never did "it" before i would first try it at home when alone.
Cleanup is easyest in the shower
Pooping on purpose in public is a tricky task and not highly appreciated by a lot of people because of the smell wich is not easy to hide. The only effective way to conseal smell for s certain time are good sealing plastic or better rubber / Latex pants like thos from kinky diapers.

And if it is worth the cleanup ... try it, some like it a lot, some not at all - l like the sensation but only on special occasions, not on a daily basis.

Have fun,
Allesindie
To add to this, I know there are differences in opinions, but im a HUGE believer in consent. If you do not have the consent of others, it is not in our right to do something that effects others. So I am VERY against pooping in public without the consent of everyone around you, if you dont have it, then don't do it. Do it in private

tdl879 said:
Is it worth the cleanup to poop in a diaper? What should I wear over a diaper so people can’t tell? Like in a store or a mall, like what’s the limit.
When I poo in public I make sure it's in a place where a suitable toilet is available. By that I mean just a room with a toilet in it that you can lock so there's no risk of being caught whilst you're changing. As soon as you've pooed make your way straight to the toilet to change to minimise the risk of being seen.

Reactions: PatrickDL
As someone who is bowel and bladder incontinent I can say when you poop your diaper in public it is time to go home or find somewhere to change because people will notice. I remember a time I was dirty at the store and after walking past a guy and his kid he asked his son if he pooped his pants and started to check the kid even though the kid was adamant about not having pooped. I felt awful but it was out of my control I was heading to leave when this happened.

For cleaning up a dirty diaper it is as easy as you want it to be. Man or woman you will want your privates to be smooth like a porpoise. Second you will want the following items at hand when changing yourself or someone else's dirty diaper:
Pair of disposable exam gloves
Changing mat (if you are being changed you will want to lay on it in case you leak poop when you lay down to be changed. If you change yourself you will want to put on top of you pants so they don't get poop on them while changing.)
Perineal Spray (This is the special sauce so to speak that make it much faster and less bad.)
Baby wipes (at least 1/3 full)
Trash bag (It can be any bag that will fit a rolled up diaper for disposal.)
Clean underwear, onesies or pants. (When you are dirty and leak you have to change any clothing that gets contaminated or you will continue to smell poopy.)

Reactions: ShyGirl91
I've done poo in my nappy on purpose on several occasions. its fine if its firm and not too much of it. but if its soft or runny the clean up can be just awful. so I've decided its not worth all aggro. I just do #1 now. and I find that rewarding enough.

ChristianDiaperLover said:
I would advise you to not mess your diaper in public. Although it would be nice to do so it’s not fair for others to smell that. If you do end up messing in the car is one thing but if you do end up messing in public change asap. I hate using public toilets for pooping but if I was in a diaper I would probably just go into the bathroom and mess myself. But I haven’t worn out in public in years.
That really makes the best sense! Other people have rights not to smell us, and you never know what the situation will trap you into unexpectantly.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Back