Anyone kept in diapers/nappies longer because kf younger siblings.

Lily12345

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I was a very slow trainer in the day only leaving nappies when I was 6. However, I was ready to train before then, but my parents thought it easier to wait to train as I had two younger sisters and my middle sister was starting to show an interest. However it was about 7-8 months vefore she was ready and then we were both trained together.

As I was wet at night, because my youngest sister was still in day nappies, I'd be put in them from time to time on days out as the easy option. It feels strange looking back now, but I wonder if I was the only one in this situation.

was anyone kept in nappies longer than they needed them, mainly because they had younger siblings?

• Thinking
Reactions: Palle, totalbreakdown1 and CutestPaddedFemboy
No, but I wish.

No My sister was completely dry and out of nappies at two where as I was five before I was out of nappies during the day.

I was still in diapers or pull-ups after my 2 younger siblings were potty trained. My sister was 3 or 4 and was out of diapers day and night while I was 13 or 14 and was put back in diapers after growing out of goodnites.

Lily12345 said:
I was a very slow trainer in the day only leaving nappies when I was 6. However, I was ready to train before then, but my parents thought it easier to wait to train as I had two younger sisters and my middle sister was starting to show an interest. However it was about 7-8 months vefore she was ready and then we were both trained together.

As I was wet at night, because my youngest sister was still in day nappies, I'd be put in them from time to time on days out as the easy option. It feels strange looking back now, but I wonder if I was the only one in this situation.

was anyone kept in nappies longer than they needed them, mainly because they had younger siblings?
For me, it was the opposite actually. I had a 6 years older sister who was a bedwetter. She also had UIC problems during the day due to an OAB. I remember that she sometimes wore diapers during the day on certain outings to town, etc. until she was at least 16-17 years old. I happened to me as well, not sure I actually needed to be diapered at those occasions, but anyways I was...

Back