Wetting/Messing while Driving???

Ok so I’m not sure I’ve gone #2 in a diaper while driving per se (but I’ve had some poop accidents) but I do remember recently wearing a diaper either to faribault or rochester and filling up diaper with pee and it did leak a little onto the seat so that was embarrassing but my biggest uh oh moment was getting out of car and heading into Walmart while wearing a diaper and like full on relieving a very full bladder….and well let’s just say it got full full quickly. I’m carefully heading to bathroom to change and I’m surprised no one noticed I had a saggy diaper on but it helped too that I wear loose clothing but amazingly it held together but that was about as close to an embarrassing public moment as I’ve had

• Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa
Driving is something you have to be 100% focused on to not get into an accident. I'm afraid if I try to wet myself while driving, it'll take my focus away. Messing is completely out of the question. Besides, I only do that at home. Never out in public, or where I would potentially run into someone who wants to talk to me. Nice question, Elsa. Take care.

• Sad
Reactions: ABDElsa and denimchicken
driving feels relaxing and is a place i usually enjoy using my diaps! Its nice to have on thick ones so its no worry to fully soak it or let out a big load

• Love
I do wet sometimes when driving, never mess. Home alone activity.

• Love
ABDElsa said:
Do any of you wet and/or mess your Diapers while driving? The other day I was driving and really had to pee! Luckily I had a Diaper on. However, it wasn't that simple, I found it near impossible to wet while driving!

Your body is wired to not unlock your bladder when you're in a situation where you don't normally pee, so it'll take a bit of practice to get more control in different situations. For me, wetting my diaper while driving can still be a challenge Once I get going though, it's usually pretty easy to empty my bladder.

So I guess it's all about practice. Practice when you can. For example, when you get home and are sitting in the driveway, go ahead and wet your diaper with whatever you've got in your badder. After awhile, your body will get more comfortable with wetting while sitting, and out in your car. Though I've found being in motion (and with the vibration and movement that comes with that) adds a little additional challenge. For awhile I was only able to get started when I was stopped at a red light, or driving on a very smooth road.

As I am now, I can wet my diaper while walking slowly or going up/down stairs slowly, but I can't manage much while moving very fast.

Practice, practice, practice!

• Love
Reactions: nezquic66 and ABDElsa
On the occasional times I do wear outside my home I have wet before but never messed. I do mess occasionally but I always reserve it for when I can clean up immediately.

• Love
I find it hard to wet while driving. I have tried but never mastered it.

• Sad
Babybub said:
I find it hard to wet while driving. I have tried but never mastered it.
For me it's almost like my body has learned to wait until I stop and then it starts going because i noticed when actually driving it almost never happens but when I stop at a sign or a light it does.

• Love
Reactions: Babybub and ABDElsa
It’s become pretty easy for me to go pee in my diaper while I’m driving! I don’t even have to think about it anymore. Honestly I could be talking to someone and it could just happen- I’ve almost had accidents on the times I wasn’t wearing a diaper during the day (a rarity for me lol 99% of my day in diapered) I’m just so used to them now, I forget if I’m not wearing lol

• Love
Reactions: Babybub and ABDElsa
mistykitty said:
For me it's almost like my body has learned to wait until I stop and then it starts going because i noticed when actually driving it almost never happens but when I stop at a sign or a light it does.
Agree. This happens to me.

• Love
I have no prblems wetting while driving. o_O There was one time last summer my wife and I were drivinI sg about 6 hours from home. I only diapered and plastic pants I oaked my diaoered and plastic pants.:sneaky: When we got to the hotel I got out of the car and that is when I noticed I had wet diapers plastic and shorts I could tell there were some ladies ahead of me did they notice I needed a diper change I do not know nothing was said.:think: I had to showere and get cleaned before dinner and put a clean diaper with a booster on and clean plastic pants clothes to go out to dinner.;)

• Love
Yesterday I wet my Attends Premier diaper covered with plastic pants while driving home from the ophthalmologist. I actually had a small "peegasm" with a momentary body shudder as I felt the release and warmth in my diaper.

• Love
Abnalover said:
I love the feeling of emptying my bladder while driving! I worked in San Diego and lived 65 miles away in OC. The trip was 1:15 - 1:45 in rush hour. The last thing I would do before leaving was to slip into an Abena Abriflex M3. A great capacity diaper.
The feeling of warm, wet pee, working its way to surrounding my front and rear, making a bulky, snug, expanding diaper was beyond reproach!
And those times i could add to it with a nice, firm, slow moving mass of poop was so elevating. To feel it work its way out and search to find the empty spaces of my butt crack and diaper is extraordinary. Then the rest of the ride home feeling it spread itself around, and flattening to the shape of the void spaces! Wiggling around in it!
What a wonderful ride home from work! ! !
Dependonme
Such an amazing feeling!

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and InkoBubi
The longest time I spent in the car was between Hamburg and Bern, about 1000 kilometres. The journey took 12 hours, including coffee breaks. I had to prepare myself well because there were always traffic jams. So I packed myself into a Nortshore Megamax Large in pink with three additional boosters. A good pair of rubber pants on top, then my elasticated jeans, one size bigger than usual and braces so that nothing can slip. To be on the safe side, I put on wide and comfortable rain trousers. I drank about 3 litres of water and 4 coffees. It was a pleasure to be able to just let it run. Only my visits to the service stations made me nervous. My very thick nappy was too big and too conspicuous. In the end, 2.8 litres of pee ended up in my nappy.

• Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa and TeeMousy
I have trouble peeing/messing while driving too, even when I really have to go. I'll say, it's easier to poop that pee because I can lift my butt off the seat.

• Love
Reactions: RoseofThorns and ABDElsa
I was wearing my wet diaper at work . It was time to home. The drive is 1/2 hour .
Well I went into the restroom and inserted a Ducolex Suppository. I had plenty of time to get home, before the cramps and then mess.
I got onto interstate 81. 1 mile later traffic came to a stand still. Was a major accident over mile ahead
. Well the cramps came on. I had a messy blowout sitting in my car, parked In my car-,while on interstate.

• Love
Reactions: DPLuvAB, Dry247 and ABDElsa
mikedp7815 said:
I was wearing my wet diaper at work . It was time to home. The drive is 1/2 hour .
Well I went into the restroom and inserted a Ducolex Suppository. I had plenty of time to get home, before the cramps and then mess.
I got onto interstate 81. 1 mile later traffic came to a stand still. Was a major accident over mile ahead
. Well the cramps came on. I had a messy blowout sitting in my car, parked In my car-,while on interstate.
Doing that to yourself while driving in I-81 was a huge mistake 😂
I’ve had nothing but issues and traffic on 81 in VA. I’m not sure where you’re at though.

• Love
mikedp7815 said:
That's usually when I have a blowout, when sitting and then, oops

• Love
Back