Ever been in a straitjacket?

Yes. My uncle has one and said he'd give me 20 bucks if I could escape it. After about 20 minutes of futile struggle I gave up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: feetintrouble, CrazySmoker and Seasonedcitizen
As an Autistic I would like to be placed in a straightjacket every single day for hours.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
PinkyJujubean said:
Yes. My uncle has one and said he'd give me 20 bucks if I could escape it. After about 20 minutes of futile struggle I gave up 😂
I wish that somebody had challenged me like that! It would have been the perfect excuse for somebody to put me in a straitjacket, or to tie me up. When I claimed to have a good memory, somebody once challenged me to remember things in the room, then put a blindfold on me, and asked me questions. For each right answer, I got a sweet, and for each wrong one, I had to lose my sight for five minutes. This game was harder than I thought: I got three sweets, and I was kept blindfolded for nearly an hour! :cry: I didn't cheat though, I waited patiently, and I found it oddly enjoyable.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and PinkyJujubean
feetintrouble said:
Straitjacket talk reminds me of a spoof advert for parenting aids:
A small cage. "Don't limit your child's playing. Limit his space. Inviolable lock, only opens with your keys."
A straitjacket. "Easy to put on. Hard to escape from."
A high chair and table, with straps for restraining the arms and legs. "Prevent those unwanted kicks."
A ball and chain. "No more running around the house."
I've seen the straitjacket with a Christian slogan added: "Hands are for praying, not ringing the Devil's doorbell".

High chair and table : prevent those unwanted kicks. Hmmm. LOL. The most fun children's shoes to kick with are T strap shoes (called T bar shoes in England). I can't help resist kicking when I wear T strap shoes. 😁 Unfortunately, I've found very very few children's shoes that can fit me as I wear a size 42 EU / 9 men's USA 😥. In the long ago past in the 1980s as a child myself, though I never wore T strap shoes, I did notice that toddlers and preschoolers in high chairs (even in restaurants) tended to have more fun kicking if they were wearing t strap shoes or Mary Janes.

A ball and a chain : "no more running around the house". LOL. Even better yet, if that doesn't work, your dad might tell you to stop annoying him and say "go outside and play in heavy traffic!" LOL 😁. About 10 years ago, I was chasing my friend who was 8 years old in the library, in a circle around my children's librarian friend. I was in my mid late 30s then. He's 18 now. I'm in my mid late 40s now. Anyway when I kept chasing him around, she (my librarian friend) said "Can you go outside and play in heavy traffic??!". LOL. She told me that was what her father would say to her when she and her siblings were annoying him (in the mid 1960s), haha.

- longallsboy

LittleAndAlone said:
Nope. Body autonomy is still as important to me now as it was as a child. I loathed being confined or told what I cant have or do and it only got exponentially worse with age. Not something I could ever derive any kind of enjoyment out of even in consensual play. And if someone attempted non consensual, well... in pace requiescat.

I imagine being straitjacketed in a mental hospital or a jail would be the worst experience ever. As would be being arrested and hauled off to jail. But if you have Autism like me, feeling restrained is a terrible experience. One of the reasons I do like long-alls, aside from being cute and a piece of clothing you can wear T strap shoes with, is because they hug against your body. But not that tightly. It's like a cocoon, like you feel more safer, like protection from the outside. You could probably get the same feeling from some overalls (like Oshkosh B'Gosh perhaps), although probably not as much as you would with a full bib dressy longall. But being gently hugged against your body is very different then being straitjacketed. I would think that would be a bad experience.

- longallsboy

eu38foot said:
I have my car seat for that!

You can fit in a carseat?

I'm sure it's fun for you too because you could easily wear children's T strap shoes if you wanted to. I don't have that situation as I wear a EU size 42 as far as shoes go. It sucks. My life in general with my Autism is very frustrating and while I don't seem to have many adult rights, I don't have hardly any children's rights either. My life is worse now than it ever was when I was a 3 year old or 4 year old. Sure, you have to listen to your parents when you are that age. What they don't tell you is that if you are in your 40s and you are Autistic and still living with your parents, you have to still do what they tell you and you still have your entire life controlled by them. But it's worse, because you get bullied by others (which didn't happen when you were 3 years old); you still can't drive a car (at least in my case) but you can't ride a Power Wheels car either; you can't really wear T strap shoes if your feet are my size; you never get your own home; abd a lot of other issues. Even my nonautistic "normal" brother in his early to mid 40s agrees that I have less rights than his 6 and 11 year old children (my nephews do).

If I knew the outcome of my life would have been like this when I was a 3 year old, if I had a crystal ball that could show me my future, I would have definitely found a pediatrician to completely stop my growth so I could stay child sized forever. I feel like a 4 year old, trapped in a 40-something year old body. That also makes a few people sometimes uncomfortable around me. It's not my fault I am like this. Even being a proportionate pituitary dwarf that looks like a 4 year old would have been better. And I didn't have to be nearly 6 feet tall to be a assistant co-host at my library's Preschooler Storytime. My librarian friend would have asked me and badgered me to help her even if I looked like a child. Actually, even better, as the children would think I was "one of them" and would be even more enthusiastic jumping around doing children's and oldies songs. Not that they didn't think I was some older species of child, and not that they weren't enthusiastic, but it would be even more so if I had been their size. I was an assistant volunteer co-host every week for 15+ years.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Iv always wanted to try that!

I have been put few times in different SJ by a pro-Domme/Mommy and it was great.It would certainly be different if put in a one against my (real) will.If it wouldn’t be that difficult to use it alone, I would get one already.

One of my fantasies is to be put in a straightjacket, with a bondage bag covering the lower part of my body. I would also be ball-gagged and put into a padded cell by some nurses.
I would then undergo things such as hypnosis to make me completely submissive and obedient. I would then be dressed as a baby girl and put up for auction. My buyer would be a woman and her daughter, who is in her twenties. I would then be taken to their home to start my life as their baby daughter/sister completely helpless and unable to resist.

Well, i'd say that i have seen a few stories and stuff on using a sraitjacket alone, but that seems dubious and might be a big mistake.

But, from my limited experiance I will say that once your are in a straitjacket you'll be very much the sub for sure. It takes away more than just the use of hands/arms and being enclosed and in a sorta hug knowing that you are reliant on someone else for anything even a drink of water and if they wanted to put on a blindfold or earmuffs or really anything they want to and/or do just about anything they want takes things to a new level.

I think the calming/defeting feelings you get from being bound tight and controled in such a way makes it the reason they were and are still used i the psyc situations as not only keep you from self harm but also really calms you right down after a short fight and the relization that your not going to be able to do anything to be able to take it off and/or be able to defend yourself or attack anyone else to speak of.
I think that 1/2 the "use" is mental after the initial fight to get out and wear one self right out doing that.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and feetintrouble
Yes. Over my diaper and footed pj. Loved being totally helpless getting put over a knee and spank and being totally helpless to stop if was an amazing experience I've been spanked before. But I knew I could stop it if I really wanted to. In a stray jacket I truly became truly helpless. Spanked tail I summited...... But extrema for some people. But I enjoyed the experience

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, diaperdude and FeliDaKitten
robertabdl74 said:
Yes. Over my diaper and footed pj. Loved being totally helpless getting put over a knee and spank and being totally helpless to stop if was an amazing experience I've been spanked before. But I knew I could stop it if I really wanted to. In a stray jacket I truly became truly helpless. Spanked tail I summited...... But extrema for some people. But I enjoyed the experience
Yes, in a straitjacket you'd be hard presed to stop a spanking, let alone if they wanted to add in anything else, from a gag to a blindfold needs nothing more then put on, no locking gag needed, it's not going to be coming off till somone else takes it off. Same for a spanking, really your there till they are done with the spanking. Which could be a bit extreme for many people, but anyone that knows you should be able to tell when youve had enough, and usually that is just the whole stop fighting.

The strait jacket at first time/thought is that it will not be that big a deal, it's not uncomfortable, no hurting, not really super tight or even super restrictive, not like handcuffs or something ridgid either. It's an experiance of its own, and it lures you into a place you think you could stop things or could get out or similar, then you try and you can fight all you like and all the fighting is against yourself, and get worn out quickly with NO real physical requirements y others tokeep you in place or doing whatever they want.

Reactions: FeliDaKitten, Seasonedcitizen and diaperdude
Definitely would like to try. I'm not sure how I would feel as it's more like a medical device, then again I loved the Segufix bed restraints which I've had the privilege to sleep overnight and struggle in a convention I attended and would like to own one day so I guess a straitjacket would be a similar experience but allowing me to walk instead of being stuck in bed. Though once again that would mean I'd have to tell my partner or a friend about my intrests as that is not something you try yourself at home!

Reactions: Bigbabybret, MegaLugia and Seasonedcitizen
gterriley said:
I was looking around on Etsy recently for some mittens and stumbled on this shop which sells a variety of different things. The ones that piqued my interest were the straitjackets. Has anyone ever been put in one, and if so, are they comfy and how secure are they? Because I feel like being locked up in one on a Sunday and being taken care of would be so fun.
Not like this, more traditional and god I loved it. I want to try one of the romper/bodysuit type ones

I'd certainly try it. Preferably to appropriate music like Pink Floyd, early Supertramp, and "height of their fame" Quiet Riot. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: LittleTyke, CrazySmoker and diaperdude
Yes, once. While in a black Rearz diaper, which fit the theme nicely. It was gorgeous!

I have been once.
A fellow DL in Augusta GA let me try one on. I had photos but haven't seen them in years. I didn't really enjoy the experience much though.

Back