odd1inSyde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Has anyone ordered from these folks yet?
Curious about people’s experiences.

I plan on ordering sometime soon from them! So far at least on twitter people have good things to say! If I order soon, would you like me to reply with my thoughts here?

• Love
Reactions: odd1inSyde
Certainly!

Reactions: floppyfoppsie
odd1inSyde said:
Certainly!
Well, then I will be sure to let you know!

• Love
I just sent them an email on how their sprays smelled. No way of knowing until you buy them. Are they ABDL aware? Or is it more directed towards furries?

theancientmariner said:
I just sent them an email on how their sprays smelled. No way of knowing until you buy them. Are they ABDL aware? Or is it more directed towards furries?
"Little Ones"⬇️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240213-043803_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240213-043803_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20240213-043751_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240213-043751_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
theancientmariner said:
From what I heard on Newsie’s Nook podcast, they’re babyfurs, so they have a mix of products. Little Ones is their nursery-ish scent.

I bought the oil scent of little ones and frosted fangs from Stitch one of the co-owners at BabyFurCon and this past week I got Puppy's playtime which largely does smell like dirt but has notes of sweetness under that.

If you get the oils be careful with them they are insanely strong.

Reactions: odd1inSyde and floppyfoppsie
I just got my order of Little One spray yesterday and it transformed my bedroom into a nursery. I can't get over how sweet and cute it smells. Instantly transported to babyland for me.

southeastlittle said:
I just got my order of Little One spray yesterday and it transformed my bedroom into a nursery. I can't get over how sweet and cute it smells. Instantly transported to babyland for me.
Is that the friends scent to sprays on stuffies and clothes? Mine is coming in the mail. Where do you spray it and how much spray and how long does it last?

Yeah it was the Friends one. I spray once or twice around my changing mat, on my bed or wherever I want it to smell like a nursery. It only lasts for around 2 hours or so before it starts fading so it won't be permanent.

southeastlittle said:
Yeah it was the Friends one. I spray once or twice around my changing mat, on my bed or wherever I want it to smell like a nursery. It only lasts for around 2 hours or so before it starts fading so it won't be permanent.
That sounds great. My plan is to spray it on my stuffie each night for great smelling cuddles as I fall asleep

Reactions: southeastlittle
IWANTHOTDOG said:
That sounds great. My plan is to spray it on my stuffie each night for great smelling cuddles as I fall asleep
It is alcohol based so just be careful not to let it burn your face or eyes if you spray too much on your stuffie. Maybe spray it less directly or too close to avoid too high a concentration

southeastlittle said:
It is alcohol based so just be careful not to let it burn your face or eyes if you spray too much on your stuffie. Maybe spray it less directly or too close to avoid too high a concentration
Oh damn thanks for the heads-up, I'll spray the back side

Nowididit said:
"Little Ones"⬇️
Oooh thanks. I read the descriptions of the other sprays, but not on this one. This one sounds pretty nice. Mixture of baby wipes, powder, fresh diaper and baby lotion? That sounds lovely.

odd1inSyde said:
They are great additions to anyone’s sensory loadout, its smells awesome you'll love it. They ship very fast too.

• Love
So I got the little ones spray. Honestly it smells nothing like diapers, baby, or nursery. It's more of a flower scent. I dunno how this happened. I regret it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: southeastlittle and LittleAndAlone
IWANTHOTDOG said:
So I got the little ones spray. Honestly it smells nothing like diapers, baby, or nursery. It's more of a flower scent. I dunno how this happened. I regret it.
I'm sorry you didn't like it! Noses can be pretty different. I also just ordered Scentsy Newborn Nursery because someone said it smelled like Pampers, but I'm remaining skeptical until I smell it. Either way it might be another good option for a nice nursery smell if you don't like this one.

Last edited:
southeastlittle said:
I'm sorry you didn't like it! Noses can be pretty different. I also just ordered Scentsy Newborn Nursery because someone said it smelled like Pampers, but I'm remaining skeptical until I smell it. Either way it might be another good option for a nice nursery smell if you don't like this one.
Nah I'm done trying to chase a feeling long gone from childhood. I'm done being abdl.

• Angry
odd1inSyde said:
Mix it with water 2 drops or 3 in a spray bottle the rest is water

Back