I feel toddlerish today little Cody wants to share what happens right now.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
First sorry if this annoys you or its against the rules, I felt I needed to share some parts of my today adventures since its one of the first time it happened to me.

I'm not sure what happened but since I woke up, I feel like I'm 3-4 yrs old, somehow like if my little side is getting out, so I decided to be protected just in case, I wear Goodnites inside a Rearz dinosaur printed training pants, the idea is its there more for the bulk and toddler feel while the Goodnites will catch everything in case little Cody doesn't make it to the potty on time, and guess what, its been 3 very wet Goodnites since this morning, and mommy (I pretend I have a mommy) said that if I wet one more I'll be diapered and turned into a baby again. Cody doesn't want to wear baby diapers once again, but I think its gonna happen anyways. Cody has been a pretty good little except for theses potty accidents, I watch Paw Patrol on youtube and had a toddler lunch (Kraft dinner) along with lots of sippy cups of apple and orange juice. Mommy calls me for a nap, I don't wanna nap... see you later.

Reactions: Littlebabaprince
you are using your imagination more then anyone.
in your little story i can feel the resistance of yourself resisting being a baby.
you have to face the Truth my friend
you are not a baby you are an adult.
but we still can't face this Truth and pretending to be a baby
for me i hate being a baby or daiper lover but i'm forced to do that it is something deep inside the brain

它写得非常好

Ah....welcome to regression. I do the same thing, or I'll feel very babyish which puts me in a good mood, so congratulations on your little trip.

Update, I can't believe it. but I did really take a nap, Cody didn't want to but was diapered for it, I slept for 45 minutes, and damn I felt refreshed. But after my nap, Cody was somehow gone and I'm back to an adult now. Its the first time I authorize this to myself, I'm always scared letting out a little when you are single could be very dangerous, but I had something tell me I couldn't do anything wrong that the adult myself wouldn't like set fire or play with stuff a toddler shouldn't.

Back