• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

windeli

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Its nice to be here, don't really know what to say about myself. i consider myself pretty friendly and righteous, probably why i am currently finishing a law degree ^^. Besides gaming I love to read about cute age regressions stories to the age of about 1,5 years.

have all a nice day :)

Hi Windeli. Hope you enjoy your time here and meet lots of interesting folks. How much more time do you have in school? Law School? By the way, I happen to write age regression stories, SciFi Fantasy about physical age regression. Anyway, good luck with your current and future studies.

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome

windeli said:
Its nice to be here, don't really know what to say about myself. i consider myself pretty friendly and righteous, probably why i am currently finishing a law degree ^^. Besides gaming I love to read about cute age regressions stories to the age of about 1,5 years.

Hello and welcome

Little2Roo said:
Hi Windeli. Hope you enjoy your time here and meet lots of interesting folks. How much more time do you have in school? Law School? By the way, I happen to write age regression stories, SciFi Fantasy about physical age regression. Anyway, good luck with your current and future studies.

I hope about 1 year, then I'm finished ^^. Thats cool about your stories, would love to check them out :D

windeli said:

Hi, I hope you like it here

Hi and welcome here @windeli from another german.
Hope you have a good start at adisc.
Btw your avatar is cool.
🦖🧸🦕🙋‍♂️

Back