BetterDry Inventory

PaddedMI

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Just wanted to share an update with those of you who wear BetterDry or Crinklz. I'm hearing that vendors like LL and XP are not expecting to be restocked until mid to even late March. The delay is due to a combination of labor and material shortages at their production site in Italy, plus a shipping delay. If you need to restock in the next few weeks , you may need to find an alternative product.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Mike4978, Deleted member 39193, blueberry and 2 others
LLMedico is already out of stock on the BetterDry Large

I’m probably going to need to order in the next week or so, been holding out as llmedico said it would be 2-3 weeks. I got 3 bags of Abu, 2 or 4 Betterdry, a bag of crinklz and a bag of Northshore supremes

PaddedMI said:
Just wanted to share an update with those of you who wear BetterDry or Crinklz. I'm hearing that vendors like LL and XP are not expecting to be restocked until mid to even late March. The delay is due to a combination of labor and material shortages at their production site in Italy, plus a shipping delay. If you need to restock in the next few weeks , you may need to find an alternative product.
I have been wanting to try BetterDry for quite some time, but they have always been continually out of stock at the on-line store that I normally use in the UK, so this news certainly helps to explain.

Just sharing my experience, yours may be different, but the TotalDry X-Plus with an Abena booster is a close substitute for a BetterDry. I wear a large, and there isn't a huge difference in the length of time I can go between changes. I will usually just opt for Crinklz when BetterDry is not in stock, but I get that not everyone is comfortable wearing a printed diaper.

Right now Bambino is having a sale with stackable coupons. I ordered two cases of TotalDry X-Plus (96 diapers) for $101. While they are not my first choice, they work well enough for me that I cannot pass up the chance to get a decent quantity for about $1 a diaper.

Are you sure that Betterdry and Crinklz are product in Italy? Where? I live in Italy and I can't buy directly Betterdry because don't deliver to Italy..

LL Medico has them in stock, I got two cases last week

Yeah check LL Medico!

ooooho said:
Are you sure that Betterdry and Crinklz are product in Italy? Where? I live in Italy and I can't buy directly Betterdry because don't deliver to Italy..
Yes they are, the brand is German owned and if you order direct it will come from there. There are other suppliers which will ship to Italy including https://eu.abuniverse.com

Back