Baby smoothie pouches are amazing

IWANTHOTDOG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Like I though this would just be a silly fun snack, but this is fantastic. I'm gonna keep getting these as an easy treat. They are easy to make but it's super convenient in this pouch format and it's less than a dollar for each. Probably even cheaper in bulk
17075198362228233331100026730847.jpgbaby smoothies

Reactions: BBBen, longallsboy and TeeMousy
Heading to the store now for dinner supplies. Might pick one up to try. $2.29 each here. Enjoy your low price snack lol.

Last edited:
DistortedWolf said:
Heading to the store now for dinner supplies. Might pick one up to try. $2.29 each here. Enjoy your low price snack lol.
Wow it's that name brand? This one is store brand

1000003005.jpgthis is my latest haul

Reactions: BBBen, oldskool, Woncrinklz and 1 other person
oh i love those smoothies! i had to eat some after i got some teeth pulled and they can be really tasty! they're good for if you can't keep up with fresh fruits and veggies or if you aren't in a place where you have a fridge! also they make me feel super babyish ^ _ ^

Reactions: BBBen, oldskool and TeeMousy
Love baby food!

Reactions: oldskool, TeeMousy and royalpacis
I was running late for work and I grabbed one to eat on the way. Not only was it tasty but I was surprised how calming it was. 🤤 nom nom.

Reactions: babywolfboy, BBBen and oldskool
IWANTHOTDOG said:
Wow it's that name brand? This one is store brand
I'm not a Texas native. Moved here from Louisiana. HEB is the best grocery ever. They are the first grocery chain I've seen where their store brand products are better than the name brand stuff.

Reactions: TeeMousy
We don’t have HEB where I live but I do like the Aldi brand ones.

Does that have like 1 spinach leaf in it? No way it stays that color! 🤣

Back