All white diapers

There are lots of cloth-backed all-white (mainly) diapers, just about any medical diaper is like that now

FrodoSkywalker said:
My favorite diaper is 90% white. It is the TotalDry X-Plus. I love it because it’s just babyish enough to not trigger anyone like a doctor.
I'll need to get a package of that. I typically try to wear only whites when seeing the doctor, but I had to show up a couple weeks ago with the North shore tie-dye on simply due to time constraints :(

Reactions: FrodoSkywalker and BobbiSueEllen
jamiejamie said:
Sunkiss Masterpiece is pretty nice. Comparable to Megamax.
It almost feels like it might be the same manufacturer. I haven't been able to track down which paper processing plants manufacture either Northshore or sunkiss yet

Reactions: jamiejamie
SparkyDog said:
just like baby diapers & goodnites have photos of 25 year olds
woops I meant to say Don't
just like baby diapers & goodnites DON'T have photos of 25 year olds
sorry caught that after the edit window ended

• Haha
Reactions: DinoFrant and BobbiSueEllen
Honeywell6180 said:
Get rid of the photo of the elderly couple, and forget about the "briefs" label. It stigmatizes younger people who have no choice but to wear them.
But if you're young and the product looks like it's for old people, you'll look like you're buying something for an older relative when you purchase your supplies. Good for privacy!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
SparkyDog said:
At least there's an edit window, unlike Daily Diapers and Diaper Mates. This interface is much better than those.

gobphus said:
At least there's an edit window, unlike Daily Diapers and Diaper Mates. This interface is much better than those.
absolutely just didn't catch the missing word mistake till after the edit window closed

meretrix said:
I’m getting lost on what are available in all white diapers.

I know str8up are one and bianco are another. These are both plastic backed.

I kinda prefer hook and loop.

Do any cloth all white diapers exist? What other all white diapers can we list here that can be either plastic or cloth?
ABDRY by littleforbig are the best plain white diaper.their my favorite of all them.

BabylinoAddict said:
InControl BeDry EliteCare is a nice upgrade to the original Inspire Elite with a few major improvements - including the game-changing Whiff-X technology for advanced odour control, bacteria elimination and a dry skin sensation. You'll certainly love 'em.

View attachment 129812
Whiff-X technology is a powerful hypoallergenic triple-action core that:

• Locks in liquid to keep your skin dry.
  • Eliminates bacteria and keeps your skin healthier.
  • Neutralizes odours during and even after use, so you stay confident.
These are great. Super comfortable and holds more than I can put out in a night.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict and BobbiSueEllen
gobphus said:
Daily whuuuu...? Whoooo Mates? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: Eclectic
I wear Leakmaster prefold cloth diapers often. All white, available on Amazon. Don’t forget the plastic pants!

SparkyDog said:
Still I suspect that 25+ year olds are the biggest customer base of baby diapers & Goodnites :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperGeek93 and BobbiSueEllen
DinoFrant said:
Still I suspect that 25+ year olds are the biggest customer base of baby diapers & Goodnites :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, they buy 'em the most, LOL. Babies are broke. 🫢🤭

I'd love to someday bear-hug a convenience pack of real Pampers Size 12s and toddle-waddle with it to my room. 🥰🥰🥰🧸🍼

• Love
Reactions: DinoFrant
DinoFrant said:
yes of course they are buying them but most are for their kids of course not them selves

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and DinoFrant
SparkyDog said:
yes of course they are buying them but most are for their kids of course not them selves
*mostly* :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SparkyDog and BobbiSueEllen
Honeywell6180 said:
I really don't care for products marketed to old people.
Buy the diaper--not the picture on the package.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I'd love to someday bear-hug a convenience pack of real Pampers Size 12s and toddle-waddle with it to my room. 🥰🥰🥰🧸🍼
There's the original Attends Youth for your convenience, sweet little baby girl.

Unless you're talking about 4 pleated Pampers glued together at once.

I know its not plain white, but I find it hard not to suggest tykables cammies. No diaper I've ever worn has made me feel so manly as putting cammies on did 😅

They are plastic backed, but they still have the hook and loop panel on the front!

Back