What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Cozycomfort1 said:
Sneakily applied a crinklz astronaut while the gf was feeding cats at the barn. Presently getting a fire going and prepping supper. Shes half lit and cutting split ends off her hair? Girls are weird lol. But so am I.
I agree, girls can be weird - but they’re lovely too. I must be weird, having spent all day being normal in dry boxer briefs and then changing into diapers to go to bed!

Reactions: JunkyardDog1
DLmikey said:
I agree, girls can be weird - but they’re lovely too. I must be weird, having spent all day being normal in dry boxer briefs and then changing into diapers to go to bed!
Right? It's the greatest feeling ever and also the strangest lol.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
In a fresh pink NRU after soaking in tub, ahhhhh

DLmikey said:
Have been in boxer briefs all day, but I’m finishing the day in nappies ready for bed - the usual Tena active Ultima and plastic pants. Still dry at the moment, I’ll report back in the morning when I am sure I shall will be rather wet! 👍
It’s morning and yes - I’m wet!

Day off today, after last night's Betterdry 10 a Betterdry day. Wet it twice but have also cheated with three potty visits.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Deleted member 39193
Very wet Little Kings, I'm about to ask if I can take it off

UPDATE: he said yes

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed
I’m wearing a medium Adventure Puffs diaper with a large NorthShore booster pad, Protex Tuffy II vinyl pants, and long underwear bottoms and tops. I wet before falling asleep and woke up to wet during the night.

Tenawearer said:
Day off today, after last night's Betterdry 10 a Betterdry day. Wet it twice but have also cheated with three potty visits.
BetterDry is STILL out of stock here - hoping I will get to try them sometime. So, that means after last night’s Ultima I’m now in damp Maxi after just one wetting this morning, but having just had a couple of mugs of tea so that’s likely to change soon!

Have a good weekend.

I changed into a PeekABU after waking up with a soaked Tykable Overnight and no leaks.

Just woke up in a Tena Active Fit Ultima with plastic pants and soaked it to near capacity but not leaking (yet). Still have 30 min to enjoy it before my alarm.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Deleted member 39193 and Tenawearer
SoggyRunner said:
Just woke up in a Tena Active Fit Ultima with plastic pants and soaked it to near capacity but not leaking (yet). Still have 30 min to enjoy it before my alarm.
That’s exactly how I started my morning today. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jorelaxed and SoggyRunner
Attends Active Slip M10

A wet Tena active maxi, going to have a shower and change into an ultima and plastic pants for bed soon.

I very full PeekABU trying to make it to the end of my shift. Shower and change into a tykable overnight

I'm wearing medium, black NorthShore GoSupreme pull-up, which I wore on a 3-mile (5K) walk this afternoon. I was glad to be wearing it, since it caught the little dribbles that pushed their way out of my bladder from time to time. It feels nice and squishy now. This is the same protection that I wear on long trips and at events.

jyamiolkDL said:
I very full PeekABU trying to make it to the end of my shift. Shower and change into a tykable overnight
Found the max capacity with 10 minutes to go. Looking forward to a shower and a clean one

A dry luvs size 7.

Sill enjoying Saturday morning in last night’s soaked Tena Active Ultima and plastic pants. Time for a shower and change soon.

Managed to find some of the new Goodnites. The new patterns match a lot of my pj's, which I like.

IMG_1576.jpeg

These are the Boys size L, by the way.

It was boxer briefs yesterday, last night and all day today, but I’m going back into nappies tonight so it’s going to be the usual Tena active-fit Ultima and plastic pants.

Reactions: Tenawearer
Back