Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Even in theory?

How is this even possible?

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, michaelmc and Edgewater
I'm really wanting to try these, currently using the drylife maxi pullups as my daily protection and they've been hard to fault.
Some reviews say the maxi is better but the headline absorbency and the pictures from the Amazon review make want them more.
1707477292316.png

The primary reason I've not bought them is that there made in china, I've been almost universally disappointed by disposable Chinese products so tend to avoid them in favour of European made ones.

1707477433328.png

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Edgewater and littledreamers333
Lab testing is very different from real life use. Always take rated absorbency levels with a giant grain of sand.
I generally say if you get 1/3 of rated capacity in regularly day to day use you are doing well.

Reactions: TigerDL, PadPhilosopher, Teddy02 and 1 other person
I have tried these recently and have to say they are very good. Yes the 3000 mil is not possible and to not leak. Its like all nappies/diapers, the amount quoted is how much they will absorb if immersed in water but as has been already been said its normally about one third of that. Out of all the pull ups I have tried these are the best.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, babywolfboy, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
sissybaby34 said:
I have tried these recently and have to say they are very good. Yes the 3000 mil is not possible and to not leak. Its like all nappies/diapers, the amount quoted is how much they will absorb if immersed in water but as has been already been said its normally about one third of that. Out of all the pull ups I have tried these are the best.
How did you find they fitted compared with other pullups you've tried?
Currently looking for a pullup so I try toilet weeing at work but that will last a full shift if I can't make it.
The maxi are pretty good but I could do with a little bit more protection sometimes.

Reactions: Edgewater
Still a granny panty and really meant for women. I see nothing special about them and wouldn't waste money. After about 4 good wetting these things will be sagging to the knees.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: soggybottoms8882, PadPhilosopher, redprtodd and 2 others
Nowididit said:
Still a granny panty and really meant for women.
Really hate that term, ageist, sexist and implies incontinence is an inevitable as you get older.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Teddy02 and Edgewater
Do they not sag when wet and are hard to keep up?

I all ways found that with other ones that were only 1500mm absorbency the leg gathers would have big gaps from the body. That’s why I prefer slips taped on ones.

HappyNappin said:
Really hate that term, ageist, sexist and implies incontinence is an inevitable as you get older.
What!?!? Really dislike those that use the word hate. Also I have problems with those that link correct term to create nonsense term or realities!

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BadAtNames, bret2 and 3 others
HappyNappin said:
How did you find they fitted compared with other pullups you've tried?
Currently looking for a pullup so I try toilet weeing at work but that will last a full shift if I can't make it.
The maxi are pretty good but I could do with a little bit more protection sometimes.
I found they fitted very well. I am a large and they were very comfortable. After wetting they did not sag. I think they are the best I have tried, and over the years I have tried a few.

Reactions: Davvyboy, DiaperedG and Edgewater
3 liters for pull up. Not possible. Simply waistband and leg band can keep up with weight and flow

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Edgewater and ICDiaperLover
wearforsafety said:
3 liters for pull up. Not possible. Simply waistband and leg band can keep up with weight and flow
Agreed! never had good experiences with pull ups.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
I've ordered some so I can't wait to see what they can do 🙌

Reactions: Davvyboy, sissybaby34, LuckyRed23 and 1 other person
Can anyone compare these to North Shore’s?

• Sad
Reactions: Edgewater, bret2 and BuffedBaby
I have some of these and they’re okay, they can hold more than a typical pull-up but still not as much as diapers like Tena Maxi/ Tena Ultima which boost similar capacities, the coverage in terms of padding isn’t that wide especially at the back for that kind of capacity and a couple of times they have leaked on the first wetting which I feel is an issue with pull-ups in general as they don’t fit as tightly. They also run particularly large in comparison to other pull-ups and diaper brands (in the UK anyway).

Last edited:
Reactions: Davvyboy, ICDiaperLover and DiaperedG
DiaperedG said:
Can anyone compare these to North Shore’s?
They are not targeting the same populations and the differences would likely be along the lines of their client base.

NorthShore targets the premium end of the medical market. Their goals are to support those who need to wear.

Reactions: DiaperedG, PadPhilosopher, Davvyboy and 1 other person
HappyNappin said:
No implications asserted here, just truth.
Look at the style of the pull-up. Once again they are not designed with men in mind because the padding does not extend up to the front of waistband. It's basically a large maxi pad glued to an elastic hoop.

Not understanding your agist, sexist comment. What's being agist and sexist about stating most women do experience some sort of incontinence as they get older? It's the freaking truth. That's why disposable incontinence underwear were developed. They weren't developed for men and they haven't changed the design in years.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RecessBoy and Edgewater
Im wearing an attends premier pull up. I like them. Im going to push it to the limit. And weigh it then.

Could anybody please describe how they compare to the Tena Pants Maxi? Those are my favorite, and the fit and width of the padding in the back is whats most important, more than the capacity.

My test of the attends held 32 ounces. And they wicked to the back pretty well too.

Back