Halloween Horror Nights

IWANTHOTDOG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

Any HHN fans here? Its a haunted house event they do at universal studios. Very good event to go diapered to. I go every year and I'll be going to Orlando this year in September.

I went to Orlando last year in September and didn't think it was very good, the noise of it all was a bit much, and too many people so you could see what was coming

I went last year for the first time and it was so much fun. Didn't go diapered but will go this year it takes alot to walk and the bathrooms are always full. So it's better to wear some diapers.

I went to HHN in Universal Studios Hollywood in '17. The lines were absolutely cancerous, and the flash passes were like $100. Nice to see Jurassic Park was open though. That made it all worth it IMO. The tram ride was stupid. It was just a ride to another line you had to wait in vs. the actual tram ride where you go through the back lots and go through scary bits in these tunnels and everything. If you've been on it, you know what I'm talking about. That was my biggest disappointment.

I liked the craziness to the park though. It was like a giant rave with flames shooting into the air, girls dancing in cages with flashing lights everywhere and the clowns with fake chainsaws going around scaring people.

5/10, wouldn't go again, personally. I'd much rather prefer the regular Universal Studios experience.

theancientmariner said:
I went to HHN in Universal Studios Hollywood in '17. The lines were absolutely cancerous, and the flash passes were like $100. Nice to see Jurassic Park was open though. That made it all worth it IMO. The tram ride was stupid. It was just a ride to another line you had to wait in vs. the actual tram ride where you go through the back lots and go through scary bits in these tunnels and everything. If you've been on it, you know what I'm talking about. That was my biggest disappointment.

I liked the craziness to the park though. It was like a giant rave with flames shooting into the air, girls dancing in cages with flashing lights everywhere and the clowns with fake chainsaws going around scaring people.

5/10, wouldn't go again, personally. I'd much rather prefer the regular Universal Studios experience.
I went to the hollywood HHN once, Florida is waaaay better. Yeah the crowds are crazy so we get express pass every year. Its expensive but we are there for 5 days so its worth it for us.

Reactions: theancientmariner
Back