The annoyance of how we are viewed falsely

PamperedBabyBear said:
That guy in a recent news article last year who recently “found Christ” and is now slamming transgenders and such . Instead of having empathy he falsely accuses . I don’t like to show my inner pharisee but I’ll show it for a moment . I sometimes show it to fundamentalists. According to ancient iconography throughout history Christ is depicted as a child in the lap of Mary. According to tradition Christ is still seen as a child in the lap of Mary not just as an adult. As in christian tradition God is outside of time and what has happened has already happened and what will happen has happened . Even according to modern science physics time is relative and time can even be bent. So that is why they say “Christ is born”every year they view that as currently not just 2000 years ago .” And that is why he is seen in visions by people like that . Yet according to their own visions God can appear as a baby even current day but they are going to falsely accuse us. Sure we are “not normal” how ever the normals unless they become childlike enough to see through spiritual eyes they will never be able to navigate the spiritual labyrinth. Which is universal belief across religions . Even ancient pagans believed in the labyrinth. And that bible that “christian” who falsely accused us and portrayed us as monsters. That bible says “unless you become like little children you will not enter the kingdom of heaven “ ironic because the normies are terrified of being children on any level ; there was a statement I like from the tao it said that “perfection seems like imperfection “ .

Before people die they become children again through illness and age. Anyway what do I know I’m the devil .
Do you know where the iconography of Jesus with Mary comes from? Ancient Egypt, Isis and her magical child Horus.

• Thinking
Reactions: mistykitty
Tenawearer said:
Do you know where the iconography of Jesus with Mary comes from? Ancient Egypt, Isis and her magical child Horus.
Correlation does not imply causation......

Reactions: JaberandCamgar, mistykitty and Woncrinklz
I’ve read pyramid text ; Horus wasn’t born of a virgin. That said of course there are archetype similarities throughout the pagan world . My point was how ever was ; these people who falsely accuse us yet they depict God as a baby to the present day. The guy from one of the articles that falsely accuse us recently became Christian and now he is also slamming everything he used to be into . Wait till he studies historical facts and realizes they depict Jesus as a baby . Over the years as a fundamentalist in the past I’ve seen people who quit things later became radical and called everything they quit totally evil and so on . Black and White perfectionist thinking it isn’t reality . Real life isn’t black and white real life has a lot of nuance . This is a common theme when someone ends up with cognitive dissonance sometimes they become radical and even accusing everything under the sun of being “all bad” even if such is not. Like people who quit drinking beer all together then claim all beer entirely is evil . Seen it over and over .

Last edited:
Edgewater said:
living wearing diapers every day, all day,
I'm complete incontinent. And I've always been. I don't really think that "normal" people (non-incontinent) don't mind. Yeah, we might get some giggles or comments (from less mature people) but most understand our medical challenges. I consider my IC as private and personal. My family and some select friends know. They don't gossip. I do have a colleague who is IC (prostate surgery). Everybody at school (we are both teachers) knows that he wears a diaper. Nobody makes fun of him. They love him. Everyone including students and the staff. I finally told him that I'm IC too. It surprised him. He never knew. I told him I prefer to stay on the down low which he appreciates. I don't hide but I don't "fly the IC flag" (We have an IC member who says that.)

With the challenges abdl people experience with those who are less-understanding, I would suggest to do what I do. Keep it private. Stay on the down low. Your life would be so much easier. Some abdl people insist on being "out." It's so different if you were a member of the LGBTQ group. They will have at least have some understanding from the public. We can hope that abdl people will get that same acknowledgement like the LGBTQ world.

Reactions: Teddy02, Edgewater, geka and 2 others
CrossfireHurricane said:
I'm complete incontinent. And I've always been. I don't really think that "normal" people (non-incontinent) don't mind. Yeah, we might get some giggles or comments (from less mature people) but most understand our medical challenges. I consider my IC as private and personal. My family and some select friends know. They don't gossip. I do have a colleague who is IC (prostate surgery). Everybody at school (we are both teachers) knows that he wears a diaper. Nobody makes fun of him. They love him. Everyone including students and the staff. I finally told him that I'm IC too. It surprised him. He never knew. I told him I prefer to stay on the down low which he appreciates. I don't hide but I don't "fly the IC flag" (We have an IC member who says that.)

With the challenges abdl people experience with those who are less-understanding, I would suggest to do what I do. Keep it private. Stay on the down low. Your life would be so much easier. Some abdl people insist on being "out." It's so different if you were a member of the LGBTQ group. They will have at least have some understanding from the public. We can hope that abdl people will get that same acknowledgement like the LGBTQ world.
Coincidence. I wrote something comparing the two as reference as well somewhere on this forum.
You're right.

My idea is that it's an elective to be ABDL, not like in gender or sexual orientation identity.

I have never had a choice to be ABDL or not , sure I can resist it for a time it always comes back and usually comes back much harder. The desire to be in diapers is very deep rooted for me going back to like 5 years old .

Many people think they have all this free will but they really don’t. If a person had the time of their birth , location and date . Then saw their birth chart they would find out how much they don’t have free will in everything . That chart will be so accurate that it will probably freak them out there will be some deviation because you have free will on some level. Do we have free will on some level ? Sure we do, my ex wife didn’t have to have an affair on me. She changed the timeline. The freewill isn’t that powerful though . Even the subconscious will teach you how much free will we dont have . Some people will notice when they lay down they can’t pee even if they will it . Their body will stop them because their subconscious is programmed to not do that . It takes them many repetitions to reprogram the subconscious to be able to pee laying down. Maybe the fanatics and the like who bash us with no mercy should try peeing laying down in a diaper lol it will teach them a lesson about life . I’ve seen things with numbers that don’t make sense in a world with complete free will . I pointed at a clock and told the cashier look at the clock . The next person walked up to pay for their stuff and their payment was exactly the same as the clock After tax. Then the cashier started talking about 777 as a person went to pay for their stuff. The number was $7.77 when the person had their stuff rung up. This kept happening around me back to back to the point people were freaked out . The very last number of the day was all repeating the same number 4 digits and the change was 11 . Now tell me if your free will was that powerful how is that possible and the mathematical odds of all those synchronicity numbers happening in the same spot same day. All those people went and bought their stuff with their free will but they all came to those exact numbers. We have a choice with some things , but we don’t have a choice in everything especially compulsions that become a repetitious program that goes against their will . Especially if these compulsions begin in early childhood. These fanatics who bash and slam people who struggle with things they don’t understand or live ; they will bash them and say they can quit . They will compare it to alcoholics for instance a compulsion that usually starts later in life . Oh they stopped ; well they didn’t have the compulsion very long. Look how hard it was for this or that alcoholic and yet he wasn’t even drinking that long and they often end up right back in it. I remember reading years ago of a monk who they say became a saint yet he never stopped drinking to the point of being drunk ever. He was able to reduce the number he drank over the course of his life but not enough to not be drunk ; couldnt stop drinking alcohol because his parents gave him alcohol as a baby to shut him up . So it started in childhood and he never quit entirely Not even in a place many christians consider the most holy place on earth Athos. I think of all the fanatics who are merciless with people struggling with this or that and they will say they can quit “with God” ; well that guy didn’t in an place many christians consider holy since ancient time. That monk scandalized a lot of other christians and yet they later saw him as a saint . Why do I mention this because I’m sure some fanatic may one day read this comment who don’t understand us. Well I’m a ex fundamentalist of many years, ex radical traditionalist . I know how those people tick. Life isn’t black and white , life is full of nuances.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and mistykitty
PamperedBabyBear said:
Life isn’t black and white , life is full of nuances.
That's the thing, regardless of religion. It's a die roll every time you move. Sometimes numbers line up coincidently, sometimes you win, sometimes not.
The peaks and valleys of life are blended with the imprinting people have in their brains from all their life experiences, and those taught belief structures can dictate a person's automatic subconscious response to situations that others wouldn't have without having the same experiences. From how they were raised by the surrounding people, everyone runs on a different path. The bible explains impulse control issues with Eve as one of many examples.
But not only humans are impulsive or obsessive. Animals can be too.
It's how a person is wired, their health, and the chemical and hormone balances that dance in the brain and consciousness that animate each individual to their decisions and way of life. Fighting it, or stopping it against reasons not worked out inside one's self, will cause rebounds. It's how the brain evolved for survival.
Mix personality with the chemical balances and hormonal interplays while being alive, preferences, kinks, worries, money, loved ones, taxes,..... Blame the amygdala.

The amygdala is a paired structure (the two are considered one brain area) inside your temporal lobe. It's a key part of emotional control and processes. It also plays a role in memory and learning.

As far as chance situations in life? That's why the government condones the lottery, even with some states that ban gambling. Temptation (Eve) and the easy-out is very seductive, even to animals.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and mistykitty
Even in regards to dice the dice can be predicted especially now with fast cameras and AI, and they have never discovered "true random" ; computers use pseudo-random. If you had the seed number of the pseudo-random function you could predict the numbers.
, I worked with numbers for years in software development after awhile i couldn't help but notice the patterns . Well say you see a syncronicity on a clock at the time it changed over , the odds of that is 1 in 86,400 seconds odds. If someone said well it happens twice a day well the odds of that even 1 in 43,200 seconds. Dice since ancient times was even used to tell the future. Ancient dice throwers believed in fate and destiny basically it wasnt viewed in the way many people view random today. The point is we dont have as much of a "choice" in everything as people think we do. Monkeys without a doubt are a good example of the lack of impulse control lol

Last edited:
The mandelbrot set is a really good example of the lack of random especially if you see the map of the mandelbrot , This entire video is produced entirely by the same math function Zn+1 = Zn2 + C. It could be plotted by hand but it would take a very very very long time. Only in recent history have we had the computing power to see this far into the math function. So what you are seeing wasnt designed by a human but actually discovered by a human. You will notice as it zooms in it becomes more and more complex and you will see patterns that appear in nature. The mathematical odds of the patterns being all throughout nature is astronomical to be mere "coincidence". The fibonacci sequence even appears in it. The only parameters a human chose was a color range to paint the colors.

Last edited:
PamperedBabyBear said:
A tabloid got a "phd" guy awhile back with no experience with ABDL to talk on it as you admitted in this comment quote: " “While I’ve worked with people with fetish-driven behavior and know quite a lot about it, I’ve never worked with an ‘adult baby,'”" . He claimed this bs : " While I’ve worked with people with fetish-driven behavior and know quite a lot about it, I’ve never worked with an ‘adult baby,'”. “That being said, I’m confident that it’s not much different from other fetishes, where the aim is to control and ritualize aspects of their sexuality and to evade authentic emotional relationships where you come to need and depend upon another person in an authentic way.”" ; , Mr PHD if he knew anything about ABDL he would of stated that ABDL is misunderstood vastly . ABDL is very emotional and vulnerable to the point of very deep bonding actually. The other guy they quoted "found christ" i read one other site. If he read that bible he would see it is very wrong to falsely accuse people and judge by appearance. I was a radical fundamentalist once upon a time i know that book.
Sounds like if you were to look up “hubris” you would find a picture of this Ph.D. When I had to return to college, after a career ending injury, I ran into a lot of people that the more “educated” they became the more insufferable they became. Fortunately I had enough family and friends available who were more than willing to let me know when I started down that path.

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and Woncrinklz
PamperedBabyBear said:
Maybe we should start suing for libel when society portray [ABDLs] falsely .
You would need some kind of proof to win a libel case. I doubt you will be able to find any.

I never liked discussions about free will. If we have free will then my belief that I have free will would be correct. If we don't have free will then I have no choice but to believe I have free will, just like people without free will who believe they don't have free will. Their belief is not based on logic or truth, but is simply based on the fact that they have no choice when it comes to their beliefs.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Drifter said:
I never liked discussions about free will. If we have free will then my belief that I have free will would be correct. If we don't have free will then I have no choice but to believe I have free will, just like people without free will who believe they don't have free will. Their belief is not based on logic or truth, but is simply based on the fact that they have no choice when it comes to their beliefs.
Or you can take the position I take, that free will and determinism are both true, and have a complicated dance they do. But I think this has digressed a long way from the thread topic. :)

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater
Drifter said:
You would need some kind of proof to win a libel case. I doubt you will be able to find any.
Written false accusation, there is plenty of that

Drifter said:
I believe we have free will it just isn’t all that powerful as many people think it is. The objective evidence is the subconscious going against your will on plenty things . Like I mentioned some people want to pee in diapers but can’t because it takes many repetitions to reprogram the subconscious that can take a long long time. Another example is like I said if you know someone’s birthday , time of birth to the minute and location of birth . The birth chart won’t be vague it will be so accurate it will be uncanny. Seeing that could convince them there is no free will at all. Many astrologers didn’t believe in free will at all . From seeing some astrology myself I see why they believed that . It is sometimes hard to believe in free will after seeing so many synchronicities like the ones I mentioned that happened all during the same day in the same store . The mathematical odds of that happening especially back to back to back to back is astronomical to be just a mere coincidence

Last edited:
PadPhilosopher said:
Or you can take the position I take, that free will and determinism are both true, and have a complicated dance they do. But I think this has digressed a long way from the thread topic. :)
I would say the truth is free will and predestination or what is called providence are both true . Freewill and Destiny together. The truth is a paradox. I don’t believe we have free will in everything .

Last edited:
For me I don’t have a choice in being ABDL other than I can resist for a time but only a time it always comes back and often much harder.

Reactions: littlemoosey
Drifter said:
Daily Caller should be sued for airing a video of Riley with the accusation that Oli said that they still have on their website. That is libel to make a false accusation in that way it is written documented. You don’t have free speech to accuse people of terrible things that will ruin someone’s reputation with no evidence. July 26 2023 article

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Subtlerustle said:
My wife put it all very succinctly. She suggested that if I or any other ABDL’s wanted broad acceptance then we need to come out confidently and matter of factly. Throw fear and caution to the wind. She even challenged me to do it. Of course I didn’t because people suck but her thesis is sound. Only when your average person is able to put a name to the ABDL label will the mystery and misunderstanding begin to dissipate.
She may be right but when typically decide to come out they go too big maybe. I came out of the "diaper closet" last year. I'm a little and it's obvious. I wear my cute dresses and bows in my hair, my diaper stays covered. I carry a stuffie and paci with me almost everyday and well if you hear me speak...I probably sound like a child (Ive always talked this way) . I'm not hiding who I am but I remain respectful. I think that's been most people's issues with everything, don't go over the top! You don't have to wear your inflatable diaper and bonnet in public, your just trying to get some attention at that point.

My caregiver has been talking about opening a daycare, I hope we get to do it!

Reactions: Subtlerustle and PadPhilosopher
Back