Finding IRL ABDL Friends

Sidewinder said:
That's something I'm hard-pressed to find in my hometown.

But all the same, I wish you luck. :)
Thanks and yeah it's definitely a struggle but I'm sure we will both be able to find someone to be friends with! Best of luck to you as well!

You can check to see if there are any local littles events. We have them monthly and even weekly here in Tx!

Reactions: BigAl2 and ArcticBoy1457
Holy cow there is so many of us in PA. I'm close to central PA myself and I wish ya the best of luck finding some local friends!

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl2
We can be the Pa diaper club. :)

• Love
Reactions: CptKirk, ArcticBoy1457 and LittleNomster
RaawrrrPincess said:
You can check to see if there are any local littles events. We have them monthly and even weekly here in Tx!

BigAl1 said:
We can be the Pa diaper club. :)
Yessssss, the best diaper club in the country

• Love
Reactions: BigAl2
goodniteswearer89 said:
I would like to meet some abdl friends irl. I live in Missouri.
Greetings neighbor (Kansas)

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
One of my friends found a bunch of ABDL friends at his university, and I've been keen to find other ABDL students at my university too. If anyone is a student in the San Francisco Bay Area, hit me up!

Reactions: ArcticBoy1457
RaawrrrPincess said:
Check where? I'd love to meet like-minded ppl in real life

Reactions: RaawrrrPincess
I'll be moving to eastern OH, just west of Pittsburgh PA in less than 2 months. Send me a message once you are an Established Contributor and we'll talk.

ArcticBoy1457 said:
I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, United States
I am in PA as well just on the other side in Lancaster

DLMunky said:
Check where? I'd love to meet like-minded ppl in real life
Where I live at they have littles night just littles and their caregivers at the local dungeon. You can try ddlgforum.com, to see if their are littles in your area. They are even try to start up an abdl club there. Fetlife has events too maybe some in your area.

Reactions: lilstevie56 and ArcticBoy1457
Rusher said:
I am in PA as well just on the other side in Lancaster
Well hello fellow Pennsylvanian! I guess there are a good number of us!

Hello from Lehigh valley!

LittleNomster said:
Holy cow there is so many of us in PA. I'm close to central PA myself and I wish ya the best of luck finding some local friends!
Lancaster pa myself

Still unsure if I have an ab side, but as a certain dl, and a western pa native im quite impressed at the number of us Appalachians wearing diapers. Im 40 mi east of Pittsburgh. Well have to have a beer together if I ever bring myself to do another Carson st crawl.

Cozycomfort1 said:
Still unsure if I have an ab side, but as a certain dl, and a western pa native im quite impressed at the number of us Appalachians wearing diapers. Im 40 mi east of Pittsburgh. Well have to have a beer together if I ever bring myself to do another Carson st crawl.
Omg most definitely I live right near Carson St

did i make a mistake moving away from PA??? there's so many ABDLs back home!! what the heck! (i'm being silly)

Last edited:
ArcticBoy1457 said:
I've been occasionally exploring my abdl side for several months now but having friends that are also abdl would be so amazing and fun. I've never had the opportunity to have a caregiver or even be around other abdl people. Especially as I am so new to all this and could learn the ropes better from people more experienced. I'm willing to put myself out there but I've never come across abdl in my area. Any advice on how to find abdl IRL friends?
ArcticBoy, I'm a recovering organic chemist, is your profile picture caffeine?

katierichards7777 said:
ArcticBoy, I'm a recovering organic chemist, is your profile picture caffeine?
Yes it is and love that you said recovering because organic chemistry is so brutal but I also love it.

Back