Rearz 2XL Daydreamer Diapers Have Arrived!

RearzJacob

Rep for Rearz.ca & PacifierAddict.com
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
The moment we've all been waiting for is here – introducing the latest addition to our product lineup: Daydreamer 2XL

We're thrilled to present the Daydreamer diapers, now available in 2XL, thanks to our innovative stretch hooks and loop tabs. These brand-new 2XL-sized diapers boast all the incredible features of the original Daydreamer diapers, including the impressive Mega 11L capacity and crystal-clear plastic backing.

What sets these diapers apart is their ability to provide a comfortable fit for waist sizes ranging from 58" to 66", making them the first ABDL diapers designed to accommodate this size range.

In line with our dedication to providing inclusive products, we also offer clothing sizes up to 4XL. Additionally, we've recently streamlined our disposable pricing to ensure consistency across all size ranges (meaning all sizes will cost the same).

Link - https://rearz.ca/daydreamer-adult-diapers-2xl/

Attachments

• 2XL-Daydreamer-bag+2-stack2000c2000.jpg
    2XL-Daydreamer-bag+2-stack2000c2000.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 29
  • Daydreamer diaper closed.jpg
    Daydreamer diaper closed.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Daydreamer open diaper inside view.jpg
    Daydreamer open diaper inside view.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 29
  • Daydreamer open diaper outside view.jpg
    Daydreamer open diaper outside view.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Daydreamer tabs close up 3.jpg
    Daydreamer tabs close up 3.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 26
  • Love
Reactions: WillFord384, littledreamers333, Ranma and 4 others
Not my size, but I love the stretchy tabs. Dare I ask if these might be coming to other sizes at some point? That would be really nice. 😁

Reactions: TigerDL
Cottontail said:
Not my size, but I love the stretchy tabs. Dare I ask if these might be coming to other sizes at some point? That would be really nice. 😁
At present, our intentions are solely focused on utilizing them for the 2XL size. We do not currently have any plans to extend their availability to other sizes.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Ranma, deepdriftAD and TigerDL
RearzJacob said:
At present, our intentions are solely focused on utilizing them for the 2XL size. We do not currently have any plans to extend their availability to other sizes.
Does that mean you're also planning to make 2XL version of your other diapers/prints?

Reactions: DLScottsman
TigerDL said:
Does that mean you're also planning to make 2XL version of your other diapers/prints?
Will depend on how this one does.

Reactions: DLScottsman and TigerDL
Can you say when these will be put on Amazon? I would order directly from you but shipping to where I live almost doubles the price.

DLScottsman said:
Can you say when these will be put on Amazon? I would order directly from you but shipping to where I live almost doubles the price.
For Amazon it will depend on our Amazon seller adding stock. We do not stock products on Amazon ourselves due to their fees. Could be a few months.

Some of our retailers should have stock sooner - Rearz.ca/retailers

Last edited:
Reactions: DLScottsman
They look great, though I definitely won't fit into them. I love your new Large sizes though, as they fit me perfectly.

Concerning Amazon, I'm moving to Hawaii and Amazon Prime is about the only way to get diapers without paying insane shipping fees. I hope sellers will stock your diapers with Prime!

Reactions: floppyfoppsie
Back