Your favorite diaper check

Kellycares said:
Well, I use the “crotch squeeze” for checking my own diaper. With larger and thicker diapers that are very absorbant, a gentle ittle lift of the weight at the bottom of my diaper, is often a better indicator of an upcoming diaper change, than a diaper's wetness level.

I’ve never been with a man in a diaper. But,if I ever were, as guys are often careless and forgetful about such details, I’d insist on checking his diaper before going out for dinner and drinks. Of course, I would only check a man’s diaper by the tried and true crotch squeeze method!
Hmmm. Now that could make for a most 'interesting' dinner and drinks! (and there might well be a 'quid pro quo' - beware)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellycares
Palle said:
Crotch grab and squeeze...
Waistband pull and whiff or not...
But I don't understand the patting of the Bum or Crotch...
Grabbing the between leg area checks if the wetness has gone all round to the bottom rather than only in the front of the nappy. For the bum it’s a way of checking for messes through clothing, useful if little is in a onesie and the waistband pull isn’t possible.

Just print and hang on your wall :)

Attachments

• main-qimg-ba06cbe8676dcb5a63f8b0e194ddfcff-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-ba06cbe8676dcb5a63f8b0e194ddfcff-lq.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 27
Andrewgdfw said:
Hmmm. Now that could make for a most 'interesting' dinner and drinks! (and there might well be a 'quid pro quo' - beware)
Seriously, “Beware!"? Who wouldn’t look forward to a “helping hand” with their diaper? I’m all in for that.

So, we spend all our time now being discreet and hiding any sign that we wear diapers, always pretending around others that we don’t wear diapers and wet our diaper as needed. Even around my BGF, who knows I wear diapers, it’s not talked about, and my diaper always remains inconspicuous as possible when undressing for her. So, wouldn’t it be nice to go on a date with someone where we could be totally unabashed and uninhibited, even totally over the top about our diaper needs? Allowing the checking of each others diapers would be a proper form of acceptance between two consenting adults with diaper needs, and, fun!

Reactions: Sissybabyminky and Andrewgdfw
My current sitter pulls back the waistband in the back, which I really like conceptually - however since I am only ever wet, and I have never once wicked enough moisture to the back to be wet at the top it actually makes the check feel less genuine. Not a big enough of a sticking point that I have said anything yet - and well "hey grab my crotch instead!" might seem kind creepy. I will bring it up sometime tactfully during post mort or aftercare, that I really appreaciate the care but I also grave authenticity too, and I really do want changed only when I really need it. Maybe something along the lines of asking her "If you had a toddler boy who only wet and you wanted to genuinely check them how would you go about it?" Last thing I want to do is come off as overly picky on something so seemingly minor.

Waste band pull and the finger in the leak guard.

redprtodd said:
My current sitter pulls back the waistband in the back, which I really like conceptually - however since I am only ever wet, and I have never once wicked enough moisture to the back to be wet at the top it actually makes the check feel less genuine. Not a big enough of a sticking point that I have said anything yet - and well "hey grab my crotch instead!" might seem kind creepy. I will bring it up sometime tactfully during post mort or aftercare, that I really appreaciate the care but I also grave authenticity too, and I really do want changed only when I really need it. Maybe something along the lines of asking her "If you had a toddler boy who only wet and you wanted to genuinely check them how would you go about it?" Last thing I want to do is come off as overly picky on something so seemingly minor.
I don't think everyone fully get how important authenticity sometimes can be. I totally get that sometimes the smallest details are the most important to achieve enough authenticity. In regards to diaper checking, I still remember when I got my diaper checked before bedtime and after waking.
the feeling of getting the crotch grab and squeeze, I got it much more often than necessary. I was 10 the last time and it was after landing in the terminal building. I did not expect it and I got caught by surprise, her reaction was even worse when she said out loud that I needed a change. I was mortified.
And in the mornings, what's the deal with checking a diaper that was coming off anyways? (I was a bedwetter)
I remember doing the crotch squeeze on my daughter when she was about 5, Her bladder was a little unsecure and needed protection whenever we left home. It was so easy to just put the hand in her crotch and just grab and squeeze the diaper, pants or no pants. If I had asked her, she might have said that she had wet, but she would never be able to tell how much. It's also kind of stupid to think that they would be able to sense how wet they were., When was 10 I couldn't tell how full my diaper was I could however sense if I had leaked, I had to look or squeeze my own diaper to be able to understand exactly how wet I were, but why would I do that?

Last edited:
Reactions: dryper and Sissybabyminky
Palle said:
I don't thing everyone really get how important the part regarding authenticity sometimes can be. I totally get it. I still remember the feeling of getting the crotch grab and squeeze, I got it much more often than necessary. I was 10, not retarded. And what's the deal with checking a diaper that was coming off anyways? (I was a bedwetter)
I remember doing this to my daughter when she was about 5, Her bladder was a little unsecure and needed protection whenever we left home. It was so easy to just put the hand in her crotch and just grab and squeeze the diaper, If I asked her she might hav said she had wet, bur she could never tell how much. It's also kind of stupid to think that they would be able to sense how wet they were., When was 10 I couldn't tell how full my diaper was I could however sense if I had leaked, I had to look or squeeze my own diaper to be able to understand exactly how wet I were, but why would I do that?
I am the same way! I very easily wet when I am diapered, and although I am aware of it I don't really keep track of it very well, and if you catch me off guard and ask me if I need changed - I'm legitimately not really sure without checking myself or squeezing my thighs to see how much squish is there. TBH I'm really not sure how it is that you can't know how wet you are at any given time, I'm not IC, so it seems really dumb and somewhat implausible to not know - but there you are. Since I age play as a tween, and I honestly don't know, I think checks are important (and embarrassing) - although in all practicality my sitter could just set a timer and change me on a schedule (I think she kind of does that anyways) - but what would be the fun in that?

redprtodd said:
I am the same way! I very easily wet when I am diapered, and although I am aware of it I don't really keep track of it very well, and if you catch me off guard and ask me if I need changed - I'm legitimately not really sure without checking myself or squeezing my thighs to see how much squish is there. TBH I'm really not sure how it is that you can't know how wet you are at any given time, I'm not IC, so it seems really dumb and somewhat implausible to not know - but there you are. Since I age play as a tween, and I honestly don't know, I think checks are important (and embarrassing) - although in all practicality my sitter could just set a timer and change me on a schedule (I think she kind of does that anyways) - but what would be the fun in that?
Well, TBH, the few times I age play, I do it alone and mostly inside my head. I regress to somewhere in between 5-10 years of age and take if from there. Not much attires, but I has to be exactly the right diaper and it must feel right.
But then, everything you say are true, even for me, including the bit where you say that you very easily wet when diapered.
In regards to diaper check, I am the same as everyone else. I too need to grab my on diaper to be sure of how full it is.
In regards to the authenticity, since I don't have any company, I have to play this part in my own head.
But anyways, feelings like embarrassment is also important for IRL authenticity!
I replay the embarrassment and how mortified was. Not sure why humiliation sometimes, not always, is a trigger for me, but apparently it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sissybabyminky and redprtodd
Kellycares said:
Seriously, “Beware!"? Who wouldn’t look forward to a “helping hand” with their diaper? I’m all in for that.

So, we spend all our time now being discreet and hiding any sign that we wear diapers, always pretending around others that we don’t wear diapers and wet our diaper as needed. Even around my BGF, who knows I wear diapers, it’s not talked about, and my diaper always remains inconspicuous as possible when undressing for her. So, wouldn’t it be nice to go on a date with someone where we could be totally unabashed and uninhibited, even totally over the top about our diaper needs? Allowing the checking of each others diapers would be a proper form of acceptance between two consenting adults with diaper needs, and, fun!
There was a trace of ironic teasing when using the word 'beware'. I think you picked up on that. But I do like your thoughts (unabashed and uninhibited) and agree with them more than you know.

Never got diaper check but would love to get bum rub and crotch squeeze!

There's also the two hands pat-down, one hand on the front and one on the bum, with both hands prodding to find swollen areas and hidden biological weapons.

Reactions: mantilla
I have to say that I find a diaper check, no matter what technique, to be very satisfying if not even sensual. A diaper check, especially by a partner connotes acceptance, understanding, and caring. A diaper check followed by a gentle changing of a wet or messy diaper would be the ultimate experience. My wife accepts my diapers but does not participate and am thankful at least for her acceptance that diapers are just one aspect of my total humanity.

Frungie said:
I have to say that I find a diaper check, no matter what technique, to be very satisfying if not even sensual. A diaper check, especially by a partner connotes acceptance, understanding, and caring. A diaper check followed by a gentle changing of a wet or messy diaper would be the ultimate experience. My wife accepts my diapers but does not participate and am thankful at least for her acceptance that diapers are just one aspect of my total humanity.
But the borderline humiliation by a genuine and thorough diaper check, my wish. I still remember hor awkward and humiliated I felt.
There is only one other and even stronger memory, I was 10 and at an airport when my mom unexpectedly put on my occasional overnight diaper early, at the airport. I was never the less mortified being in diapers at that busy place. I became a trigger memory to me.

Reactions: dryper
Have always been incontinent. I was diaper checking all the time. At least when my mom eventually stopped. Most of the time she used the most effective process. First she'd ask "are you wet (or messy)?" When I wasn't responding she then simply reached to the back of my diaper and take a look to see. She would know how wet I was. If I had a load in my diaper she could see it (and the smell). Obviously I didn't like that. Especially when we were in public. We all know how moms just try to be effective. Nothing about embarrassing me. I remember when I was around 14. We had just got home from midnight mass Christmas eve. That's when we would open presents. I was wearing some sweat pants when she reached out my sweats and looked under my diaper. I was shocked. Why was she doing that? In front of everyone? I asked her why and she said she was sorry. Said "old habit." Kind of funny now when my partner does that. At least when we're alone.

Last edited:
Palle said:
I don't think everyone fully get how important authenticity sometimes can be. I totally get that sometimes the smallest details are the most important to achieve enough authenticity. In regards to diaper checking, I still remember when I got my diaper checked before bedtime and after waking.
the feeling of getting the crotch grab and squeeze, I got it much more often than necessary. I was 10 the last time and it was after landing in the terminal building. I did not expect it and I got caught by surprise, her reaction was even worse when she said out loud that I needed a change. I was mortified.
And in the mornings, what's the deal with checking a diaper that was coming off anyways? (I was a bedwetter)
I remember doing the crotch squeeze on my daughter when she was about 5, Her bladder was a little unsecure and needed protection whenever we left home. It was so easy to just put the hand in her crotch and just grab and squeeze the diaper, pants or no pants. If I had asked her, she might have said that she had wet, but she would never be able to tell how much. It's also kind of stupid to think that they would be able to sense how wet they were., When was 10 I couldn't tell how full my diaper was I could however sense if I had leaked, I had to look or squeeze my own diaper to be able to understand exactly how wet I were, but why would I do that?
As far as being authentic goes, I make sure I am and the bigs will have to do it right otherwise I will create authentic consequences… but yes i do agree it’s important.

My wife and I aren’t on the same page about me wearing yet. Growing up, I always saw babies checked by having the waistband check. That would make me feel the littlest. The bum rub might the be a close second. I think a crotch might do it. Since I haven’t experienced it yet. I can’t say for certain.

WoollyAndJoshy said:
As far as being authentic goes, I make sure I am and the bigs will have to do it right otherwise I will create authentic consequences… but yes i do agree it’s important.
It really is, isn't it?
And now I wonder why I reacted the way I did we started this little discussion. But sometimes It really lies in the details to be able to set up the mind just right.
But the silly topic of of our discussion seems to go deeper in me and I am currently thinking that I might be a step closer being an AB than I earlier thought.
If that is actually true, who would have thought?

WoollyAndJoshy said:
Not disagreeing, but my sitter will check in the back waistband and announce I need changed (without really knowing if I do)- I am not going to tell her no or contradict her :| a) I want her to be in charge and b) ultimatly getting changed is > being checked in the most optimal preferred way. I would love a way to have authentic consequences as you put it, becuase that might spur real meaningful checks organically - but since I got nothing idea wise there I'm just going to have to be a grown up and discuss it with her in aftercare. Dumb grown up stuff.

redprtodd said:
Not disagreeing, but my sitter will check in the back waistband and announce I need changed (without really knowing if I do)- I am not going to tell her no or contradict her :| a) I want her to be in charge and b) ultimatly getting changed is > being checked in the most optimal preferred way. I would love a way to have authentic consequences as you put it, becuase that might spur real meaningful checks organically - but since I got nothing idea wise there I'm just going to have to be a grown up and discuss it with her in aftercare. Dumb grown up stuff.
You'll just have to wet a little harder, so you'll leak at the front. Then you'll also get the "finger in the leak guard check" with some luck = Hopefully problem is solved, she can't hide 🫣 from that fact more than once or so...

Back