• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A cuckold DL husband

Spankedanddiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone I figured it’s time I formally introduce myself. I’ve been a lurker on the site for years and and joined a few years ago. I’ve posted on here many times, but realized I have not formally introduced myself so here it is. I’ve been a DL probably since age 8 or nine I am 59 years old. I believe I was well into my 20s before I realized there was other people that were like me. I thought I was a bit crazy and that I would outgrow it. I certainly thought that after I got married and was having regular sexual relations with my wife, my desires would go away, so I never really shared any of it with my wife. I also have a spanking fetish that probably start at about the same time. Spanking fetishes little more acceptable, and I slowly immersed my wife into that after a couple years into our marriage we’ve been married 34 years raised five children and have six grandchildren. This aspect of my life, my wife and I have never shared with our children. They are unaware to our knowledge. On the surface we would probably appear to be a very normal family and a couple of of years ago a series of events led to us becoming a cuckold couple, my wife now has a boyfriend. He comes around regularly and she has put him in charge of my discipline. If I upset her or get in some kind of trouble, she is likely to call him and I can expect that I will probably get a pretty good spanking. He is considered the man of the house when he is around and he can be pretty stern. He doesn’t take any shit. Outside of the bedroom we’ve done lots of things like hiking, fishing, biking, and other recreational things and I’ve had very enjoyable times. I know that too many this lifestyle may seem way too extreme and I get it. I very much love my wife and she very much loves me. My wife, however, has an insatiable sexual appetite. She is seven years younger than me and that appetite has not diminished. She would literally have sex every day if she could. at my age even with medicinal help it’s not possible. Her boyfriend is able to satisfy her and satisfy my need for stern discipline and direction. Over the years, my wife has attempted to be my disciplinarian, but I’ve always been able to manipulate her and my tolerance for a spanking is better than most. I need a stern, forceful hand to administer a spanking and let me tell you he does and I tremble like a little boy when she says “just wait till your dad gets here” I don’t call him dad but she refers to him as dad when I’m in trouble. I so I found this site several years ago and it’s been helpful and helping me understand myself and even explain myself to my wife. We are all so different even within our community. Each of our desires are very individual. I struggled with being a DL for years and years. My first introduction to understanding that there was others was coming across the newsletter put out by diaper pail friends. I think they were the first at least the first for me to talk about adults wearing diapers and the sexual and non sexual aspects of it. I know for many it’s not a sexual thing. For me It’s both sexual and emotionally comforting that probably is one of the things that’s been hardest to explain, and help my wife understand and except this lifestyle. Now I wear diapers whenever I am at home. I am currently self-employed so before I go to work, my wife will change me and I will get ready and go to work like normal. When I arrive home if my wife is here, she will take me in the bedroom and put a diaper on me. If she is not here which is often I’ll be home before her. I am expected to get a diaper on and do whatever chore she has left for me to do. If we are going to have company or kids or grandchildren around depending on the situation, I am required to be in a diaper, but will wear loose clothing to hide it. Often times she will take it off when they are around if I have been behaving. Again, my children and grandchildren are not aware of our diaper arrangement. Some of them do know, however that I have been spanked on one or two occasions. A few years ago I got dragged into the bedroom after losing my temper. I got paddled and sent to bed one night when my son and his wife were over for dinner My wife looked at me and said get your ass in the bedroom. Now I can tell by looking at her eyes she would not kidding. I got scolded and spanked, hard with a paddle. I then I had to go out and apologize to my son and his wife for being so rude, then had to go to bed. I was quite an ass at night and probably deserved it. It was very embarrassing but from that day forward, my wife was much more vocal with threats around the children. And again I realize this is not a lifestyle for everyone. It works for us we’re consenting adults we love each other and have found this is working for us. I’ve always been more over bearing and maybe even bossy according to my wife. She was always more timid and submissive. Our roles have changed quite a bit over the years. And I never thought that I would still have this the DL desire at my age. I went through years of binge and purge of hiding and secrecy. The desire has not diminished a bit. In fact, I can say it’s a strong or stronger than it ever was. Being in a female lead relationship has been great. Not always perfect because reality and fantasy can be difficult to sync up. Thank you all for letting me be part of your group and share. I realize in the past I have offended some guy posting in the wrong place, or just my lifestyle in general, but my intent is never been to offend just to share and understand.
Thank you

Spanked and diapered

• Love
Reactions: sissybblola, tempestcd, Edgewater and 2 others
Hello I hope you are enjoying this site. 1 question why has your wife got a boyfriend if you are married to her and love her with your life?

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Hello I hope you are enjoying this site. 1 question why has your wife got a boyfriend if you are married to her and love her with your life?
For us both sex is an intimate thing and can be a recreational thing also for us, the recreational part of it can be shared. I’ve always been very turned on by others being attracted to my wife, I get pleasure from watching her get pleasure I don’t expect everyone understand, particularly if you have had religious upbringing or indoctrination, but that’s OK to each his own

• Love
Reactions: sissybblola
Belated welcome, @Spankedanddiapered! I've seen you around. Indeed it's difficult for me to imagine that kind of relationship, but then if all involved are happy with it, who am I to judge?

On the other hand, I can relate to some of what you shared about diapers. I kept my own diaper habit from my wife for about 12 years. (We've been married for 24.) She wasn't exactly thrilled when she found out, but she's been accepting. Our kids are younger than yours and still at home, so privacy is a big concern. Perhaps when we have the house to ourselves she'll embrace this part of me a bit more, but I'm not holding my breath, and neither am I eager to get rid of my kids. And anyway, my baby side's been "flying solo" since I was a kid myself. I'm pretty used to dealing with my own needs. Also like you, I've found the desires increasing with age, not diminishing. COVID probably deserves some credit too, as I've been working from home since early 2020. That's led to my wearing a lot more frequently, which has been very nice.

Anyway, take care! I hope the site continues to be helpful. :)

Reactions: Edgewater
Cottontail said:
Belated welcome, @Spankedanddiapered! I've seen you around. Indeed it's difficult for me to imagine that kind of relationship, but then if all involved are happy with it, who am I to judge?

On the other hand, I can relate to some of what you shared about diapers. I kept my own diaper habit from my wife for about 12 years. (We've been married for 24.) She wasn't exactly thrilled when she found out, but she's been accepting. Our kids are younger than yours and still at home, so privacy is a big concern. Perhaps when we have the house to ourselves she'll embrace this part of me a bit more, but I'm not holding my breath, and neither am I eager to get rid of my kids. And anyway, my baby side's been "flying solo" since I was a kid myself. I'm pretty used to dealing with my own needs. Also like you, I've found the desires increasing with age, not diminishing. COVID probably deserves some credit too, as I've been working from home since early 2020. That's led to my wearing a lot more frequently, which has been very nice.

Anyway, take care! I hope the site continues to be helpful. :)
Yes, we became empty-nesters about six years ago and that made a huge difference I suppose

Welcome to those of us who have completed the introduction process.
Truly a detailed introduction, thank you, for taking the time to provide insight into your interesting lifestyle. Happy that it is working for the three of you!

Look ahead to your continued threads and posts!

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Hello and welcome!

Welcome. I am a cuckold and my wife has a boyfriend. As yet she isn’t aware of my diaper wearing but in time I am hoping to be open about it.

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer
Hi and welcome

Back