Getting a massage in diapers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okie0807

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Iv never had a professional massage before but I really want to get one . I run in several 1/2 marathons a year and workout everyday so Iv always wanted to get one to help with joint pain and just for the pleasure of it . Also I have incontinence issues and I’m DL and I’m trying to get used to wearing a diaper more often. I actually feel I need to be 247 I just have a lot of issues keeping me from getting there but I’m working on it . I also want to try more things to help me normalize wearing diapers. So brings the question , has anyone ever went for a massage while wearing a diaper ? Should I not do it ? Should I disclose when I make the appointment that I wear diapers ? What would it be like ?
Not only do I want to do it to try to help me normalize wearing diapers but I actually would probably have to if I did get a massage , I couldn’t lay there that long anyways without peeing myself if I didn’t use the bathroom

Reactions: Edgewater
Others have posted about this before. I would be upfront when making the appointment.

I get massages while diapered. Pressure on my pelvic area makes me leak heavily. I disclosed my condition to my massage therapist when I first started seeing her. She asked a few questions to make sure that I didn’t have some kind of spinal injury that was causing my incontinence and likely to be aggravated by her massage. Once she was satisfied with my responses, she never asked again. I just opt to keep loose shorts on over my diaper when getting a massage. I think I’d feel a bit embarrassed otherwise, especially if she was able to see it getting progressively wetter. I make sure to change into a fresh one just before my massage so I’m not stinking up the room with a pee smell.

Reactions: Furrytum, Edgewater, MangaFan and 1 other person
I am exactly the same UrgentWees. I wear a pair of tighter women's boy shorts over it, but have gotten over worrying. She is very understanding and does not actively void touching it to get my lower back. For the most part there is a towel over that area the whole time too.

Reactions: Edgewater and UrgentWees
I've had many massages while wearing cloth diapers and rubber pants. Just let them know in advance, most ladies who've massaged me have been fine with it. In fact some have offered to help me unpin my diapers before beginning and then diaper me after she finished massaging me.

Reactions: Edgewater, DPLuvAB, Teddy02 and 1 other person
After my prostate surgery I had to wear a diaper 24/7. I still went for my massage. I told her I was incontinent. She said no problem. She was true pro. She acted like my diaper was underwear. Tucked sheet like normal. Just do it and be upfront

Reactions: Edgewater, Teddy02, joemama and 1 other person
Okie0807 said:
Iv never had a professional massage before but I really want to get one . I run in several 1/2 marathons a year and workout everyday so Iv always wanted to get one to help with joint pain and just for the pleasure of it . Also I have incontinence issues and I’m DL and I’m trying to get used to wearing a diaper more often. I actually feel I need to be 247 I just have a lot of issues keeping me from getting there but I’m working on it . I also want to try more things to help me normalize wearing diapers. So brings the question , has anyone ever went for a massage while wearing a diaper ? Should I not do it ? Should I disclose when I make the appointment that I wear diapers ? What would it be like ?
Not only do I want to do it to try to help me normalize wearing diapers but I actually would probably have to if I did get a massage , I couldn’t lay there that long anyways without peeing myself if I didn’t use the bathroom
Just go for it, be up front, I’d rather know I’m going to hit some plastic under the towel, just enjoy the moment, have fun

Reactions: Edgewater and joemama
I had massage several times diapered, after my stay in hospital. She handled very professionally entire process.

Most therapists don’t care and work around it. Just give them a heads up at your first visit but no need to go into detail. Ive had some that will literally massage the glutes through the diaper but most avoid the area. If you go to an Asian run business dont be surprised if the draping techniques are much more relaxed and your diaper more visible if not entirely. Enjoy your massage!

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and Lyric
My wife is a massage therapist and has seen for over 20 years. She hasn't encountered a diaper but she has said that she doesn't care what they have on or don't have on. She just expects good behavior.

Spankedanddiapered said:
My wife is a massage therapist and has seen for over 20 years. She hasn't encountered a diaper but she has said that she doesn't care what they have on or don't have on. She just expects good behavior.
Thats surprises me a little to be honest. I had one masseuse tell me that she sees pads and depends often with her middle aged and elderly female clients which makes sense. I guess unlike us ABDL’s who wear our products during the massage, incontinent non abdls probably try to get away without wearing during their sessions.

Reactions: AComputerGuy and Edgewater
Spankedanddiapered said:
I'm surprised too! For someone to do it for 20 years and never run across a diapered adult seems unlikely - but perhaps different clientele/ demographics - everyone has their own microcasm sorta thing.

People massaging would see all sorts of intimates, just part of the normal day to day would be my expectation. And yes, being respectful and polite of the provider is always the best policy - can only imagine the unfortunate regularity of badly behaved clientele in the industry.

I would go diapered, and probably give a heads up before the start of the service to let them know it's ok to interact with / move the diaper - it's just my underwear.

I have worn pull-ups to a massage session as well as my fitted terry nappies and plastic pants. We had a short discussion about it then it was just normalised.

Reactions: Edgewater and Lyric
Yea. I’ve gone for a professional massage while wearing. I notified the masseuse that I wear protection because I’m incontinent and she said no problem.

Reactions: Edgewater and Teddy02
I had developed a knot in my back and my wife suggested a massage. I have not had a massage in a very long time but my back pain was enough for me to make some calls to set an appointment. I was able to get an appointment yesterday (Sat) and decided I would go diapered. I wore my preferred all white Rears. After reading many accounts of people being massaged while wearing a diaper I suspected it would not be a problem. I went to a place near my house that is not a chain and had good reviews. As suggested when I was shown to the room I told the young lady that I was wearing a diaper and wanted to make sure she was comfortable with that. She said no problem but there was a language barrier so to be honest I was not sure she understood.
I was left in the room to disrobe and lay on the table. There was a small light weight sheet that was about the size of a beach towel on top so I lay face down and adjust the sheet over my mid section covering the diaper. She began the massage with my shoulders and when she moved down to my lower back she just tucked the sheet into the waist band of the diaper. She initially seemed to be very carful not to expose the diaper. This was a deep tissue so she dug her elbows "in", to release the knots in my back. When she moved to my legs she left the sheet tucked into the waist band of the diaper and slid rest of the sheet up onto my butt. She then began the deep tissue on my glutes right through the sheet and diaper, then down to my legs. I know at this point the diaper had to be exposed from her perspective. My guess was initially she was very carful to keep the diaper covered for my benefit to avoid any embarrassment I may feel. When I didn't express any issues with the diaper being exposed and it covered my private parts better then the sheet could she just move the sheet up to my lower back fully exposing the diaper and finished the back of my legs. When turned over she began by replacing the sheet over the diaper but by the end it was fully exposed. It was a painful massage because of the knots and I decided to book another massage the next day (Sun).

Sunday she met me at the door and again was lead to the same room. Again she leaves the room and I disrobe to just my diaper but as I was laying down on the table she knocked softly on the door and came right in. She grabbed the folded sheet as she came to the table and spread it over me as I lay there with just the diaper on. After she finished with my shoulders and as the previous day moved to my lower back she just slid the sheet down to my mid thighs. She then tucked my diaper waist band and even pulled the back of the diaper down to expose the lower back to the tail bone. This was not a deep tissue so she was rubbing in more oils, including extending her fingers just under the diaper on the back and sides. When she moved to my legs the sheet was put on my lower back leaving the diaper fully exposed. While massaging my legs she on several occasions tucked the diaper at the sides and leg openings to get access to the muscle she wanted to work on. When turned over the sheet was left in a ball on the end of the table leaving the diaper fully exposed. The massage was fantastic and my back has not felt better in 3 months.

My take away from this experience: At no time did the service feel uncomfortable or sexual in any way. No "happy endings" or "diaper changes" were given or implied. She DID NOT CARE ABOUT THE DIAPER When she felt sure that I was not un-comfortable with the diaper being exposed she had no issue with touching or tucking if necessary.

If you are in need of a back massage do not let the fact you wear a diaper stop you from getting the relief you need.

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer, Edgewater, ThickandComfy and 1 other person
I used to get regular massage wearing a diaper, generally with the same RMT. She told me that I was not her only client who wore them and that she’d had other clients who she wished had worn them.

Just give a heads up and don’t be creepy.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and Edgewater
I agree with the messages above. They truly don’t care. I’m 100% urinary incontinent and I do everything in my diapers. It’s just apart of me and my wardrobe. I’ve had tons of procedures while diapered and they’ve all been professional about what I’m wearing.

I do let them know ahead of time that I am wearing and that I am IC. I’ve had a couple of conversations with nurses before if I need help with changing and had a message therapist offer to change me after she noticed I was wet.

I do recommend being discrete about the type of diaper you are wearing. Light colors are fine or plain white. Keep the AB diapers at home.

Like I said all are very professional and really don’t say much about it. Remember it’s just underwear, only the AB/DL community is really in tune with what you are wearing. Most don’t don’t really take notice if you are padded up. I’m sure a therapist would just look at it as a medical problem and move on unless it involves their procedure.

Truly excellent advice provided!

I also visit a massage professional regularly and she has long known that I am U-IC and wear cloth diapers and plastic pants.

I believe strongly in "Pressure Point' (old term, cause I'm old) massage as it target specific muscle groups and works to release the knots that life will cause. If I was looking for a massage professional today, that would be my first question and if not, I would move-on to another.

Reactions: newt
Pampers4Ever said:
I do let them know ahead of time that I am wearing and that I am IC. I’ve had a couple of conversations with nurses before if I need help with changing and had a message therapist offer to change me after she noticed I was wet.
Seriously? I never would have figured a massage therapist would do that.

Yes, it was odd at first but I went along with it. I’ve had nurses offer and do it before in the hospital and doctors offices. I’m in a wheelchair so I am physically challenged in some ways and they are always willing to help in anyway they can. It’s nice that they provide the help, I would hate to fall of the exam or massage table rolling from side to side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back