Your Nicknames for Diapers

BobbieSueEllen -- What a fun fun topic !!

Abbie like to call them Rita's Di Di's or Rita's Cute Padding, for myself nothing special just Diapers or Nappies !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Furrytum and BobbiSueEllen
At our house it was always a pamper, no matter the brand😃 From age 7 till 8 I did wear tena small for bedwelming, but always we called it a pamper. Still today most people do I think

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, Pampers4Ever and BobbiSueEllen
I call them diapers, diapys, pampers, big people pampers, or manpers

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Diapees

As I said, 'Stinkers Clinkers'.

That's what my babysitter from Ireland nicknamed nappies when I was a kid. I only repeat because I ran into her today, she was still in her 20s when she took care of my sister and I ... she's 41 now. She's a mother to 3 kids, one's a baby and another looks like he could still be in nappies, it actually got me wondering if she still uses the term 'Stinkers Clinkers'.

• Thinking
Reactions: PaddedRita, Furrytum and BobbiSueEllen
For me its pampers or diapers , i know its boring but my mom would call it pampers even though i was wearing adult diapers , its kinda funny actually , being 16 back then and almost every night she would asked me if i am wearing my pampers , i said they are not called pampers and that pampers is a brand not the object but she kept calling it that and i gave up explaining lol

Reactions: AndyPandy, Pampers4Ever and BobbiSueEllen
Poop catchers

• Haha
My wife and I call them "you know whats". Which I think helps keep any diapers from showing up in targeted ads towards us on social media.

Personally I like the word diaper more.

• Love
Reactions: foxkits and BobbiSueEllen
My girlfreind called them di-di

• Love
Mommy always calls them Pampers. She calls me things like pamper butt or tells me to go put my pampers on before bed.

There is also the usual comment about being a squish butt or baby.

Also, if I want to get diapered during the day or have little time I will usually ask if I can get crinkly of be little. Still makes me blush to call them diapers despite needing them at night.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AndyPandy and BobbiSueEllen
I can’t remember if I replied to this thread. My wife calls them “friends”. Like “are you wearing your friend”?

In my time I've heard or read the following:

Courage Pants
Diapies
Didies
Dipes
Dips
Padding
Pamps
Piddle Pants
Three-cornered Shorts

BobbiSueEllen said:
So, we have the usual ones: Pamps, diaps, dydees, so on...my mom called 'em DDs, short for disposable diapers. I came up with some of my own...
  • Spongepants: because, well, they do absorb liquid like a sponge;
  • Puffypants: yes, they do make my butt look big :ROFLMAO:;
  • Seat Covers: well...they are 🤭;
  • Furniture Insurance: for obvious reasons, and;
  • Ticklepants: because they tickle me down there whenever I wear them, wet or dry...and I love getting tickled! My very first post-infancy diaper-wearing (in real Pampers, no less) tickled me to my first orgasm & ejaculation with only a few sweet, crinkly steps...so that's why I call 'em "ticklepants". 🥰😲😖🥴:sleep: Not sure if real females ever experienced that...or have they? :unsure:
Welp, that's it! Howzbouts y'all? 🥳
When i was arrested or stealing nappies n diapers the judge dropped all charges stating " It was a bum wrap " 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: foxkits, WillFord384 and BobbiSueEllen
My wife calls them PampaRoos. Kind of a pet name for them. She also calls them either Pampers or just plain ole diapers.

Reactions: AndyPandy
a lot actually :p , Pampies, diapies, crinklepants, poofy-pants, potty-pants, sissy-pants xP, all of em work pretty well.

• Love
I called Pull Ups “emergency toilets” when I was 12-13 and begging my 9-year-old neighbor to steal her 4-year-old cousin’s (who was living at her house) Pull Ups from his room for me to wear. She knew I liked diapers and was cool with it and hooked me up with some larges a few times a month.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and BobbiSueEllen
I typically call them "my stuff", "supplies" or "my huggies" :)

• Love
My mom used to have a bunch of weird nicknames for my nappies as a kid.
My favourite was "snagger" ... which actually means turnip... "let's get that snagger off" she said when she was changing my nappy once 🚼

She had a ton of sarcastic nicknames for umm... the contents of diapers

I usually call them nappies or diapers (oh no I’ve been americanised), sometimes diaps, diapes, or just pants lol

We always called them “Pampers” in my family whether they were Pampers brand or not. I just call them diapers or for the last 20 years my underwear.

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy and BobbiSueEllen
Back